/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

hi there

hi

nyamami

Junko loves Naegi!

I love Junko!

Ibuki!

Angie and her beloved Kaede.

I love my wife!

Best mage Himiko! I hope everyone is having a good day.

How accurate is this

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

Maki BIG cultural enrichment

I love my beautiful wife Maki So much! I can't wait for her birthday!

Thank you, those words mean a lot! Though nowadays Maki's way more comfortable showing emotion around me, it's sweet.

darurin

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Quite.

Shirogane!

do v3 boys next

Why would Tsumugi want to call someone "oniichan"?

lovers

I love Nagito!

I hate this doujin.

did anyone else get the impression of disguised junko attacking makoto in the night looking like a shitty stand

iirc in her Love Hotel event she says her parents split and she got a step-brother she fell in love with. Of course, that's a lie

I don't know, I haven't ever recieved a blowjob from any of them.

previous thread

DICE!

I want to plow Kaede's cunt as she talks to Shuichi over the phone. Him wondering why she sounds so labored as my superior non-fiction penis slides further into her. And this whole time Shuichi knows something isn't right, Kaede's late nights at her lab, the excuses, the growing apart. Not to mention her stubbornness. He can't call her on it. Nor would he, but he knows. And that despair causes him to turn the gun on himself. Because deep down he knows Kaede is happier with me. Kaito would walk in on Shuichi at that defining moment, screaming "My sidekick!! NO!!!" But it would be to late. The truth bullet would smash his tiny head. No pain, only release. Kaito would say a contradiction, much like he is accustomed to, hoping it will fix everything like in the trials. But it won't. Not this time. The funeral would have a decent turnout. Kokichi, his smart ass attitude still shining through even in the wake of this suicide. "I knew that Shuichi had a few screws loose" He would scoff as he looked down at the coffin. A single tear rolling down his face. Kokichi loved him. But he would never admit it. Of course Miu, Himiko, Gonta and the rest of the students would show. However, Kaede and I wouldn't show. We'd be to busy fucking in the spot where Shuichi ended his pathetic life. All the while, joking about how beta he is. As she gave me her first blowjob, Kaede said she didn't like giving them, and never did for Shuichi. But she would do it for me.

Yep, life in Danganronpa would be great.

Bullying Miu will never get old.

Shut up cuck.

ok go into the hopes peak boys bathroom and handcuff your arms to the toilet in the stalls with your legs spread out and cuffed to the end of the stalls, you can either be blindfolded and gagged or not, your choice, the horniest guys in the school will go and fuck and cum deep inside you, also have some markers for them to write over your body

Not accurate. Miu always swallows my cum

Fuck you, it's sappy, romantic and good. And it's literally the only Ibuki doujin in english

Mioda!

Yours are also good, don't worry.

What would femKokichi do?

God I'm happy that's me
I love it

Stepbrother? That's strangely specific. Though wonder why that's her fantasy even if it's a lie

I want to take revenge on Miu by making her to say my name in fear ,spit on her lips ,calling her by horrible names (even worse than Kokichi's), taking her to the love hotel and rape her multiple times with her cow tits ,when she gets pregnant by my child ,I will make her abort our baby and make her eat the baby's raw flesh on her dog bowl ,and after all of that she will only say ''Thank you master!'' on her hot submissive voice as she drools for more.

Why?

moekiyo and normie kaito watching houseki no kuni
normie kaito quitting after the first episode because it reminds him too much of steven universe
moekiyo crying because it's his favorite anime

Tanaka what the fuck did you do?

Why are you putting your commas at the beginning of the next word, rather than at the end of the previous? Also dony bully my wife

Ok now make one for eating out V3 girls.

Which dangans would be stand users?

why I stopped the evil robot uprising of course, no need to thank me

Poor Hajime. Being force to kiss trash by the drawer.

Kirumi but she's Amelia Bedelia.

It's a common anime trope, user.

S-sounds amazing...

Me too!

But which girl was it?

Moekiyo cosplaying Bort!
Normie Kaito getting aroused!
Normie Kaito fucking Bort Moekiyo like he never fucked him before!
Normie Kaito convinced to watch Houseki no Kuni!
Normie Kaito falling in love with Bort!
Normie Kaito making Bort into his gemfu!
Normie Kaito neglecting Moekiyo!
Normie Kaito only having sex with Moekiyo when he's cosplaying as Bort!
Moekiyo sad!

M: Kaito Kokichi
F: Angie Himiko

Everybody except Gundam.

Best girl per game

Sakura, Kyoko, Aoi
Mikan, Chiaki, Sonia
Tenko, Kaede, Maki

Rate me guises

>Himiko can be a Stand user too
Why?

Bullying Miu is never good.

Shuichi is a cuck

This is fine.

Good except
>no miu

Because its magic you dummy

>moekiyo cosplaying bortz
MUH

You're...not so cute. And your breasts are really big.
And you use a lot of make up.

Don't worry Rantaro, I'm sure Tsumugi is more than happy to sleep with you.

t. FemAmami

That sounds dumb.

Most of this is bad. Only Sakura belongs here.

you would like that, wouldn't you, like the proper cum dump you are, you filthy slutty whore

And I love his murderer!

Would femAmami be a sis-con or bro-con?

I love Kirumi!

Izuru loves Miaya!

After watching this thread, i have decided to move Hiyoko up. Not totally sure she will stay there

>Overwhelming loved girls (All of her haters are just desperate for (You)s)
Sakura
Seiko

>Mostly liked girl (A solid and numerous fanbase, but they are not immune to hate)
Mahiru
Mikan
Chiaki
Sonia
Aoi
Maki
Tenko
Kaede

>Waifuwar fuel (Her haters and waifufags are in constant battles)
Celeste
Sayaka
Kyoko
Hiyoko
Tsumugi

>Generally disliked girls (Some waifufags but the hate they receive surpass them)
Ibuki
Ruruka

Help me to actualize this list with the rest.

Replace Kyoko with Sayaka and it's perfect

>Ultimate Survivor
>I'm going to end this killing game
>fails and dies first

Bro, if only because MUH

Who would Normie Kaito cosplay?

Hopewoman big floof

But that's just fiction!

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

>Lie so Himiko will suck you off
>Tenko offers you a blowjob sometime after

No need. Rantaro already has Kaede for that.

But Rantaro's sisters don't post here.

He still survived the previous killing game. Most characters can't even do that.

Why is Fem!Komahina the best DR ship?

Yes! Please insult me more!

How can Kirishit even compete?

He doesn't cosplay anyone cause the designs are too girly for him and he doesn't want to go bald to be the sensei, he's the annoying con-goer in normal clothes who orbits around the sexy cosplayers.

nobody would want to raise a child with you, the only chance you have is at some drunken orgy and even if your found the father they would fake their own death and run away to avoid being with a filthy pig like you

Which dangan is the most likely to fart on your face?

Because they're just the cutest!

>Rantarou already has Kaede for that
But she's not interested in him.

Kiyo.

>Naegi x Miu
This is a terrible idea and I want to see it.

The mastermind got in his way thanks to Kaediot. Also Kokichi's plan was dumber

>I'll end this killing game by pretending I'm mastermind so people can hate me even more and the real mastermind comes out
>wait nvm that didn't work so I'll go and get myself killed so the mastermind's game ends because of their rules
>Mastermind would never cheat

>Your garbage will never get alive and kiss you

Why keep breathing?

Because Hinata-chan is in there!

I love Toko.

>But she's not interested in him.
She is. She's not interested in Soyichi