pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

blizzard world is out btw

Why is blizzard so bad at making maps?

Here comes T.Racer!

Overwatch is hilarious

This is from literally the first webpage that pops up when you search "Legal age of maturity in south korea"

>People thought the OWL would fail when it permeates mainstream culture this hard

Mei!

can i really get banned for being an autolock 1 trick in comp???

Is Pop Team Epic good?

really activates my almonds

Sombra online.

Rate my wife's new skin

Its comedy isn't for everyone. You won't get every strip either. But for absurd japanese humour it's pretty good.

i thought this was my career profile for a moment, and i hope not because she's my literal carry hero

11/10

b-but...being 40 is like being 20...urgh...or something...i uh, swear my logic makes sense

I want to be her servant/10

It's really fascinating how people are so clueless with a hero like Mercy. Unless they are literally watching a movie on the second screen there's no reason to tunnel vision on a single person all time and not be aware of what's happening around.

>Another xQc fanboy making threads.

D.a for president

Genji is a titman.

dick destroys skyscrapers/10

I've got 2 tokens after watching almost every match so far.

Thanks Jeff.

>t. shit dps player that can't land a shot
>thinks the smug queen bitch mercy isn't intentionally ignoring him

You must click on commercials, you dumb goy.

I see no problem with this

Thinking "Teens" are kids is a very strange concept. Teens know what they're doing

Thats why those "kids" in the UK went to prison for throwing that toddler on the train tracks all them years ago

>Same spawn for last point
The worst thing

>Thinking "Teens" are kids is a very strange concept.
t. future subway spokesman

*snipes you from backline*

>Thinking "Teens" are kids is a very strange concept.
Oh dear.

mercy has conquered the game faster than the reich conquering europe

Is it just me, or does Widow's new skin flatten her butt?

Why arent americans allowed to have sex until they're 18? Does that not seem backwards to anyone else?
I dont think it should be 10 or even 12 or anything, but 18 seems pretty extreme. In the UK you would have been out of school for 2 years at that point

so you're more of a 13-year-old kinda guy?

You're making it a bit creepy in here, dude.

>Sombra's spread is so shit she can't reliably kill people ADAD and crouch spamming
>people with thin hitboxes are virtually immune to you unless you shoot them from inside their models

Why is playing Sombra so suffering but so incredibly fun

>britbongs graduate highschool at 16
this is bs right?

At least you’re one tricking a healer
I really don’t need any more attack symmetras in my game

Gun to my head, I think 15 is more of a safe spot

But at the same time, I dont really feel like the govt. should be meddling with people's sex lives regardless of age. The only objective should be making sure younger or "weaker" people arent taken advantage of by older or "stronger" people. Same as rape

Here comes C. Ancer!

>Arriving at Blizzard World
>Prepare to attack

>I don’t think it should be 10 or even 12
MOOOOOOOOOOODS

40st for reaper is a pedophile

Though Mercy, unlike the Reich, is here to stay.
Thanks Jeff.

>kill 4 people with high noon
>play of the game
>''its gonna be me''
>moira
>she ults, two die, one moira ults on blizzard world and shuffles backwards into the water
>

literally no one but the autoaim characters beat adad spam
thats why people do it, its the only way to mitigate the fucking terrible ttks without a permanent healslut pocket

Yeah but people will go to "college" (Not american college) for further education from 16-18 before going to University at 18.
But you have the option of just going straight to work at 16. Theres no more legal requirement to be in school

Or at least that was the case, you have to do a year of "college" from 16-17 legally now I think

Good

>30 crates without a legendary
>finally get one
>punk tracer
is there a bigger spit in the face besides goth zarya?

>tfw age of consent is 16 in your country
Feels good.

It's 16 in most states, actually.

I hope you will die in agony, faggot.

Learn 2 track you plat shitter

>overwatch thread begins with a person suggesting fucking kids in their early teens
Fucking blizzard

Blizzard world is such a shitty map. Have they ever seen a well designed Payload map? Whats with the hard-on for choke points?

Fuck off fag.

With a shitty twitch eceleb picture and ebin just me me along with a "waifufag filter" you know you're in for a good time.

kings row is the best map in the game fag

>people getting paid in tokens to watch OWL stream
You cannot make this up.

>let's get the hell out of here, warp 8

>can't reliably kill people ADAD and crouch spamming

I hate this shit, not because it makes them more difficult to hit, but because it just looks retarded. they should code it so spamming stretches out their hitbox to discourage it.

Because CS:GO, dota and smite haven't done it already for years or anything

Nothing wrong with fucking kids as long as she consents.

Reaper does, technically

Watching pro Sombras you see that shes less of an assassin flanker like tracer or genji and more of an annoyance. You cut off their health packs, lure them away from their defensive points, and build emp. Then emp as your team jumps in.

If you manage to kill a support in the backline as sombra before a fight starts you're already well ahead. Hence why EMP to murder zens is hella strong (I mean, for sombra. Shes still pretty garbo outside of attacking the first point on certain maps)

Make in 20 years you'll be able to buy a whole teams skins goy :^)

I get the feeling you're not taking me seriously.

There all shit.
Kings row being the best of the worst.

>Tracer
>Pharah
>Widowmaker

Do you know what these three heroes have in common?
They are difficult to the point of being impossible to kill unless you’re playing someone who explicitly counters them.
Not playing a hitscan dps? Good luck trying to hit the Pharah bobbing up and down 100ft in the air. Don’t have a hook or flashbang to catch Tracer? Good luck trying to get her before she recalls. Don’t have a jump to dash to dive the high ground? Good luck making to Widow before she takes your head off.
I am so sick of this shit to the point of nearly quitting the game. I’m in mid masters right now and the problem has only gotten worse, not better. The people playing these heroes know exactly how bullshit they are and are abusing it to the fullest extent.

>Not playing a hitscan dps? Good luck trying to hit the Pharah bobbing up and down 100ft in the air.
stopped reading there
the places where you can be booped are limited, and you should learn to avoid them

If OWL is dying why are more sponsors signing up?

Because the design philosophy is entirely built around chokes

>Maps start out as just greyscale boxes because they are putting effort into balancing it first "because you can't worry about which building will be a clock shop when you're worried about making the map work". Aaron and another guy are responsible for map creation. They typically prefer a 3 part map, each part being a little different/emphasizing different heroes, and they like the "start with a choke" format. Once the map is abblanced, it goes to an artist team of 8 who add textures. 3 months for playtesting, then like 3 for art design. Overall Volskya took the longest to make, because it was the testbed for the capture point mode.

You forgot Genji.

>Game is about switching heroes
>Jeff specifically states this in the latest update
>People are still autistic enough not to switch

ITS LIKE THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE GAME WAS BUILT AROUND THIS

I watched the streams and I haven't gotten any GBPs
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I'm soe poster

I got 10 tokens somehow. What happened? Didn't we all have 100 at the beginning?

>now arriving at ilios

sombra requires playing around to be effective, people have to use your health packs (but they dont) they have to follow up on hacked empd enemies (but they dont) she has extremely low dps and thats really the only thing that prevents her from being good

>Sour.Sweet.Gone.
Just like all the viewers after the first day huh?

It isnt dying

THE FIRE RISES

Gottem

>I am so sick of this shit to the point of nearly quitting the game.

Once I reached GM in season 3 I just quit pretty much. I just stick to Arcade play for an hour or so and log off.

Blizzard can't balance worth a damn and I got plenty of better games to play that doesn't piss me off as much as Overwatch.

>hitscan counters pharah

this meme needs to end. unless its a mcree or soldier ult that catches her off guard you arent gonna kill her unless shes retarded

Why don't you like Ilios? All control maps are awesome.

Up her dps from 160 to 180 and I think she'd be viable.
20 dps is all it took for Soldier to go from a nonfactor to a monster for a while. But it wouldnt be as impactful on Sombra because Sombra can pump that dps as precisely and reliably as Soldier can.

Remember to root for Gladiators

A shame you didn't make that comment on /v/, many epic laughing faces would be posted

Why would you root for the gayest team in the league?

tracer suffers extremely hard from area denial, one well placed torb turret and she either has to commit bomb for it or she cant go near it, its also why junkrat is so good against her and sym is too

The fix is easy. It's called uninstalling shitty games.

>Tracer dominating our team
>Guess I’ll just switch t- Oh.
>We already have a Roadhog and McCree
>They’re just not doing their job
Guess I’ll just die then.

Gladiators suck a gook cock.

She's cute, but she's already aging like milk.

KOTH is literally the best mode in the game
Prove me wrong

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

THEY MUST BE BLIZZARD SHILLS FAKING SPONSORS

or you can just go moira provided you are not tasked with a 1v6

Why are you two even here? To waifupost?

Is Attack Torb the anti-meta?

That's another problem with the game, people refusing to communicate and work with the team.

Pair this with people not switching heroes and it's the [[competitive]] experience we have now

200 dps. her bullets work like tracer in that they take the full 50% damage reduction against armour but tracer has 240dps

try playing sombra against a torb right now, you wont be able to touch anyone because the turret prevents you from completing hack and youre doing a pathetic 80dps against armour targets

That's true.

To shitpost while I'm doing other things.

To watch the shitposting and drama.