5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEHEHE
CUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK

Anyone with the d'Eon Choco CE equipped on their supports? please respond

Tamabro here. Knock off the cuckposting you discordfaggots, she’s not a fucking slut

Post more leotards.

You will never be this autistic

t. Discordnigger
Make it less obvious by changing your filenames from that stupid format, cuckposter.

S A V E

>tfw Nero Bride+Waver+Tamamo
I'm set for life boys

Vive la France!

heh cucks heheh cuckposting hehehe big meaty cucks hehehhehe your waifu fucked another man cuck hehehehehehe

>nobody using my Maid Jack or LB Sweetheart Waver
What the fuck supports do you people want?

Too soon you nigger. Wait for the Saber rate-up.

Shut up cuck

cuck hehehe

I am literally refreshing infinitely until the one guy in my FL with MLB choco maid Jack appears.

Now will you stop bugging me about it?

>[X]Kill everyone in this thread

What you listed. Your list is full of inactive/shitters. Or people are hoarding AP for the Lancer rate-up.

I would happily do that. It's such a lewd gasp, as if she's just been gently penetrated and is really enjoying herself.

Ozzyfest has come

I have a friend with LB Maid and NP5 Jack and he's always at top, so I can't really pick anyone else outisde of chocohunting right now.

>Tired of getting no candies day 1 of event, decide to 10 roll for CEs
>Wait until server updates, notice 3.5 was added to banner
>Have not rolled a 5* since last July
>"Wouldn't it be ironic if I rolled 3.5 and got no CEs haha"

>+25 instead of +24
It’s insignificant. I’m more pissed half my list has people with their Jacks and MHXs with their chocolates.

cucks hehehehe

>got my second Melty Sweetheart drop

Am I getting lucky or do these ones drop more often?

Should I even bother getting the more expensive ones from the shop?

Bros this is important. Who cucks you the worst, Okita or tamamo?

I just realized i probably can't play this game in public with sound on if i have Bryn in my team.

this dj is pathetic and you must to feel pathetic for this

Fucking finally. Best King getting his own event.

SENPAI

>grinding assassins
>party is all casters
>choco daemon is surprise rider
>TPK

Goddammit.

Your waifu

Translation please, moonrunes are hard for an EOP like myself.

Cuckita i think that's what fgog said

Not right now, but I have it. Emiya was using it earlier, but I swapped it out with a fourth Melty Sweetheart. If you want it for pokedex purposes, give me your ID# and I'll set a d'Eon with it in the Saber slot.

>one canonically loves you the other canonically cucks you even on her interlude

Hmm I wonder

SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI SENPAI

I got my first evil kitten yesterday as well, user! I'm so happy I finally have her!

Not even a Tamamofag. I just like posting that picture where she calls analfags pathetic weaklings.

>2 more months until Jannu Alter
Hold me bros

papa para papa fuwa fuwa

The threads will be glorious.

>1119/2000

You are a failure of a kouhai.

It's just /oneguy/ right?

>discord is one guy

The filenames should make it obvious. It's always the same guy every day.

Shut up cuck

Even Okita's VA rolled for her.

cuck

what servant chocolate is rate up next?

>Okitakeks were Jannuspics all this time
I SHOULD'VE KNOWN

okitta?

>Rider Demon
Let me use my poorfag's arts team just one fucking time, you piece of shit

Seems like it was a big victory.

UHMMM OZZYKEKS? EXPLAINYOURSELVES

Okita gives you incredibly high expectations with being a genderbend made for (You), then fucks Hijikata behind your back. With Tamamo, she's up front about being a total fucking slut and you have to be literally retarded to waifu her.

Okita dai shouri

Lancers in ~3 hours.

Dumb male master

Okita

When you troll a Tamacuck
EPIC STYLE
youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s

>Aoi Yuuki is a spic
????

OH NONON

>tamamokek delusion

>RWJ

Man that's a blast from the past. I remember his videos actually being posted on /b/ a decade ago.

Fuck, I am old.

Man, whatever happened to this guy?

Best girl.

Is el nero blanco really that good? should I use my summon tickets on her since she is limited

Here it is my man, sorry for the late reply.

Wait, I can give Assassin CE's to a non-Assassin and still get boosted drops?

>Aoi's height is 145cm

I M A G I N E

If you're not an umufag, she's not really worth it. Sure, throw one ticket at her, but don't overdo it.

Is this where it all went downhill for /alter/?

dumb slowpoke, that's why Choco CEs don't specify anything past class drops.

Let nguyen dream

How will okitakeks recover?

EXPLAIN THIS KOHAI

KnK event drops lanterns like candy, right? I need like 150.

>3 tickets
This collage still manages to put a smile on my face

What does Yuuki Aoi's breath smell like?

I did really well that banner though. Got the gameplayfag slut, NP2 Carmilla, Np2 Cat in ~200 quartz.

>ywn reunite ozzy with nefy by summoning her to your chaldea
it hurts

Where's the collage of the night Sanson became /ourguy/?

Will there a Valentine’s Day collage? I’ve noticed a spike in shit rolls and despair with this rate up more so than the last few ones

>Ozy gets cucked by another Jew

Dumb ugoofujo

Nah, the month of nothing is what killed us. By the way, there was an user who got this roll during all that chaos.

sup np2 bro

reddit guy that makes the collages for free karma is waiting to jalter comes out

Tamamo-no-Maefags say hello to your brother in law

If there are still some lucklet umufags around, i can give you a reroll account with the bride, so you won't have to suffer anymore.

Alright, sent.

Let me know when you're done with that. I'm going to switch d'Eon's chocolates back to Emiya, and put a Melty Sweetheart in the Saber slot, in preparation for the Lancer rate-up when you're finished. Sorry they're underleveled, I just got d'Eon recently and am short some Hero Proofs for an ascension.

It's the account with the Tamamo Cat/Melty in the ALL slot.

Only 10 guys rolled for Oomoo, so it's not enough to make a collage.

*stepbrother
do you even know what a fujo is?

English. I don't read moon runes.