/alg/ - Azur Lane General #109

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Sad toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Building
game8.jp/azurlane/177271
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Touch fluffy tail.

Amazon da

> 45 rolls in
> 0 blank, 0 white heart
> got black heart and noire instead

I refuse to believe this.

>game confirmed for dying in China
Haha suck it Maolane tards, now everyone will go back to kancolle

Puffy vulva da

Kisaragi is my wife

Based Thickmazon poster

Please describe this dog (fake)

but user, that's a cat (fake)

I want to modify her bikini bottom so that it falls off while she's sortieing.

Cutest brit

I wish you could preview new botes somehow. I think that's one of the only things I miss from FGO, the support system lets you try out new servants before you decide to roll for them.

Dude, she's, like, six years old.

issyou
issyoni
wikipedea

>FGO
Back to your shithole you spic

Are you me

Your wife looks a bit young user

Think of it as payment for ease of acquiring SSRs in this game. You can't have it all, might as well enjoy actually getting something.

A selfie for my master.

At least here you CAN get the SSR's...

Just rolled 5 more times.
Got green heart.
What kind of desire sensor is this?

kek

yes, and?

nothing wrong with marring a 6 years old, just make sure you give her love and time to grow

>no one ever does art where the jacket is buttoned up

y tho? I mean we've already agreed we're not really gonna lewd her anyway. She looks more professional if her uniform is done up.

As long as you keep it 2D, nothing wrong with marrying a .png file.

because she's a dork

I am gonna name my first daughter Tudi Jipeg

Dorks don't casually kill 71 (ship)people.

Does anyone else roleplay and only use weapons that the country you're playing as actually use, or am I just being autistic?

of course

I use only ships with ears and imagine I have a cat girls fleet

>tfw you become a virtual crazy cat lady but instead of yelling at people that don't exist you randomly shout IJN propaganda slogans

fuck, I mean ships with cat/dog/fox/whatever ears, all of them have ears

They can if you don't let them into Art School.

stop, because of lies like this most art schools are shit

It's worth the sacrifice don't you think?

as an artist I don't

>good art is worth another Hitler
That's some serious dedication.

not always a good thing, hittler was dedicated to his cause too

My cute wife.

>Warspite will never stab you
Literally why live

I want to have sexual intercourse with Hood, and possibly get her pregnant with her permission.

I wonder who this bote could be. Guess we'll never know since her name and face are censored.

The Extra map was pretty fun to play. I guess I should move beyond World 8 in the story.

I'll give you a clue, user. It's Jabberin.

Her womb is barren.

zenryoku

>game is ruined by weebs

complaining about weebs in a weeb game on a weeb board

>not sparkling da

>cleared all maps
Now what? Event doesn't even have a shop.

>the weebs have been undetectable all this time
We were here all along. You just didn't notice.

you go back to xmines

>forgetting >

>plebbit: the post

Can someone post there 10-4 farming team? I'm curious on how other people do it.

Which one is fit as the MC of Azur Lane the Animation, made by KyoAni or Ufotable?

That depends, do you want """quality""" or """quality""" animation?

Depends, if i say KyoAni does that mean we'll get a Sento tier thick Enterprise? if that's the case i pick KyoAni desu.

California, ufotable

What are the tier for all Nep ships collab?

the more I play, the less changes of avoiding ambushes, even on lower maps

why, I though it would have decreased with level of maps not level of shikika

Unless it's focused on the Japanese, in which case it should be Zuikaku, anything but Enterprise is the wrong answer.

None, the chinks don't have the nep ships.

Is there any reward for 3 starring the extra map?

You get furnitures

Garbage tier.

Purple Heart
Every 15 (6) main gun attack, next main gun attack will critically hit.
After 115s since battle begins, release a massive danmaku, once per battle only.
Every 20s got 20% (40%) to release a strong danmaku, enemy hit got low chance to get burned for 12s.

Green Heart
Every 15 second, changes effect of this passive
1) Damage taken reduced by 6% (20%)
2) Damage dealt increased by 6% (20%)
3) Heal self for 6(15) every 3 second
Every 20s, have 20% (40%) to excecute a special airstrike

Black Heart
Increase damage of main cannon, depending on skill level, Main cannon attacks ignore armor type
Every 20s, have 20% (40%) to release a strong danmaku

White Heart
Every time main cannon fires, torpedo crit chance increased by 0.6% (1.5%) stacks up to 20 times (crit chance reset whenever torpedo is used)
Every 20s, have 20% (40%) to release a strong danmaku. enemy hit will get slowed for 8s

Noire
Every attack has 3.5% (8.0%) to proc, increase Damage dealt by 10% (25%) for 8s.

Blanc
When deployed with Green Heart/Vert, Damage dealt is increased by 10% (25%), Damage recieved is increased by 10% (15%). If not Damage dealt is decreased by 10%(15%), damage recieved is decreased by 10%(25%).

Neptune
If fleet contains ship from Neptunia faction, Damage dealt increased by 3% (10%) and damage recieved decrease by 6%. Additionally, Increase damage dealt by 1% (2%) and damage recieved decreased by 1% for every neptunia faction ship (excludes self)

Decide by yourself, the ones that make that shitty tierlist are the chinks and they don't have the collab, ignore

I mean the hard extra map. I got all rewards I can see in the task screen anyway.

Most are T4, higher for Purple Heart and maybe higher for Black Heart, but I'm not sure yet.

I feel like white heart might actually be pretty alright on a team with jintsuu and ayanami kai but yeah, they seem pretty bad overall.

This is my wife. You shall respect her.
5/8 neps.

What is the content of Nep equipment box?
The one I got gave me danmaku sprite change.

Go to any event map and click on the skin box. You can see everything that has inside.

I will respect your wife if you respect my wife and her sister.

I've always done that, Belly Poster.

Man, threads moved fast today. Not surprising, I guess.

Did a 10 pull when the event started and another after rollover. Nothing in the first set and Green Heart in the second. I'm mostly just trying to get the SRs and maybe Black Heart, but I'll take it. Everyone else seems to have done a lot better in their first 20 rolls.

Reminder that japs put Purple Heart at the same tier with Enterprise, Belfast, Hood, and Mikasa

Is that good? I'm new to AL

Guys, question:
I notice ships have different building times. Hood, for example, has 5hrs 50mins. Does that mean that shipbuilding time is the indicator of who will I be getting?

I'm actually gunning for Hood. I already have Repulse and Renown.

It's the worst tier, user. The best one

Link?

yes, azurlane.koumakan.jp/Building

if for example you see the time which is specific for only one ship, then 100% it will be that ship

game8.jp/azurlane/177271

>everyone else is 9.5

I just married a cat nya.

Look here

So according to Japs, she's the best SSR? wtf

Don't know if you're a pedophile, a zoophilic or a mechanophilic.

Japs put San Diego at the same level with Illustrios and Tirpitz user, they know their shit.

Japs never cease to amaze. But anyway, maybe she becomes like.. really good later on, idk. Glad to see the collab characters aren't useless.

Maybe we don't know about Sandy's true powers. Summoning an entire Sandy fleet Secret Skill.

How can one not love such a cute boat?

I can't love greedy jew cats.

Jap weebs are completely retarded. They also have shit taste. The two things are probably related.

She's just literally a green haired Konata. Probaly one of the worst desgins in game.

Nowaki is worse

I want to marry Konata