/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #718

''Lap naps'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14752851
strawpoll.me/14752859
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832
strawpoll.me/14890728

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/DeckNine_Floyd/status/957002432822771712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size#Cup_measurement_methods
youtube.com/watch?v=6BeWRJzMVU8
youtube.com/watch?v=5s3WYGfQ4ng&feature=youtu.be&t=21m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=vhQz_Zu8If8
youtube.com/watch?v=zj2ZpzLouwk&index=11&list=PLp3-KQ922RELlU_q8bmxEMtweK_b8jo0j).
youtube.com/watch?v=IXYkdDaOQmc
reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/6su3z8
twitter.com/FocusHome/status/956483885067620352
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

A L W A Y S

>Geez, Max, you gotta give some warning before you give stuff like that that! Give Chloe time to prepare herself.
Catching her by surprise is half the fun

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Always kiss the price.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

>tfw you are best girl and you know it

CUTE

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

"Black Lies"

Black lies on the shitstomper
That we are
That we are
That we are to know
This motherfucker stole farewell's thrill
And now Sahara's cracked and cold

See the sky is no tragedy's land
Because if you ain't got land, you ain't no kind of man
A shitty thing to say
Hope here needs guts
Not an idiot found in your place

And no man is an island,oh this I know
But can't you see,oh?
Maybe you were the quicksand, and I was some gingerman's foots

Black lies on the shitstomper
That we are
That we are
That we are born to suffer
Comfy came against my will
And every story must end tragically

Still I'll be a shit-eater
A ginger gypsy's reins to face
But the road is getting shittier
With that fool found in your place

And no man is an island, so is this motherfucker, I know
But can't you see, oh?
Maybe you were the quicksand, and I was some gingerman's foots

So here we go...

Oh I don’t wanna beg for your tragedy
And I don’t wanna ask you why
But if I was to go my own way
Would I have to sacrifice you,bye?

Oh I don’t wanna beg for your tragedy
And I don’t wanna ask you why
But if I was to go my own way
Would I have to sacrifice you,bye?

>Max sneaks up behind Chloe, hugs her, and gently nips her on the collar
>Chloe lets out a shriek, feels chills and shudders
>Chloe turns her head to look at Max's face, a small devilish grin on it
>"Oh. I am SO going to get you back, hippie."
>Max laughs and tries to run
>Chloe outruns Max and takes her revenge

she guesses chloes panties color and type next

Sharks win again

Chlo is bigger than AA
She's gotta be a B at least

twitter.com/DeckNine_Floyd/status/957002432822771712

is chris floyd a cuck?
toby was interrupting him during the E3 interview all the fucking time

still a poor chestlet

If Chloe finished school, would she be voted most likely to ask for marriage far too early?

Uh...I doubt it.
Beestings.

>being underage and also a waifufag
Aand the quality of the thread suddenly dropped massive.

no

>AA
what's that?

almost no tits

like, breast size measurement or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size#Cup_measurement_methods

Smaller than A
Chart in looking at says 2" bust is a B and that seems about right for Chloe based on images of her in her bra

youtube.com/watch?v=6BeWRJzMVU8

the best cute

Max looks about hardcore enough for the public library on a slightly breezy day.

Whoa, whoa, WHOA. Let's not get crazy

Love this art of Max

>Chloe's instant regret
kek

how dare you question her toughness

Max is totally hardcore. Those Seattle coffee shops where they sometimes do open mic nights can be hella dangerous.
Luckily, Max now has a loyal bodyguard to accompany her there.

The way Hannah delivered this line was so funny and perfect.

How is Max such a badass

Q T
T

How did Dontnod do it bros? What a flawless scene.

Chloe is so lucky

I want to sensually lick her eyes___

Max is too.

For the last time, user, you cannot lick Max's eyes. That's weird.
Is this the new "Kate lays eggs"?

At the end of the day, I wasn't really a fan of BtS, but the opening to episode 1 is perfect. It feels so right. youtube.com/watch?v=5s3WYGfQ4ng&feature=youtu.be&t=21m8s

How else do you appreciate pretty eyes?

(opening starts at 21:08)

If by some miracle Farewell ends with a promise of After the Storm, I might literally have a heart attack.

i love this song, so relaxing

youtube.com/watch?v=vhQz_Zu8If8

Gib Dana gf pls

That's probably my second favorite track off BtS's soundtrack (or Flaws), but I like the season 1 pause menu better (youtube.com/watch?v=zj2ZpzLouwk&index=11&list=PLp3-KQ922RELlU_q8bmxEMtweK_b8jo0j).

Don't mind me, just posting the "Max and Chloe" song of Chloe and Rachel

youtube.com/watch?v=IXYkdDaOQmc

max is super tight

Don't be so lewd Chloe

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Chloes cuter

>Open mic night
Sounds neat! Pretend I'm posting that image of Chloe, Max, and Kate on stage because I can't fucking find it in my folder.

And Max is just as cute as Chloe.

Whoa, cute picture user!

Thanks!

Thoughts on this? reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/6su3z8

What hapened to the /lisg/ for no below?
Is it still happening?

If the game literally ended with Rachel and Chloe running away in Episode 2 and us just imagining how it goes wrong and them having to come home, Episode 2 of BtS would have been a masterstroke

Eh nah

I disagree.

I hope it's true. I'm cautiously optimistic for a Q4 release. Hopefully we get some news at E3 in June.

Not surprising
We figured it would follow a similar timeline to BtS. Reveal at E3 then release in September. Could be earlier of course if they choose not to reveal at E3

Well, it feels like a pretty official confirmation to me, but it's still pretty surprising. I would have thought Square would schedule a bigger break between BtS and season 2, and that Dontnod wouldn't want to squish Vampyr and season 2 so close together.

>mfw season 2 date and thread hype coming up to it
>mfw season 2 will probability be even more rushed than bts
>Mfw it might not have powers because of bts

They been working on it for over a year

I love their delusional believes. And still this Max hate.

I hope D9 gets forced by SE to put so much effort into it as possible and finally confirm young teenage Pricefield crush. (Chloe crushing on Max - goodbye Amberprice, Rachel was only a filler for the Max shaped hole in Chloe's heart.)

Yeah, I'm bit salty actually. Normally I do not care about those people, but amberpricenation plays foul.

I do think we will be seeing something at E3. Guessing an announcement and teaser.

That sounds nice. I've seen that pic before but don't have it saved.
It was like Kate on violin, Max playing guitar and singing, and Chloe singing.

DONTNOD kind of got put in an odd spot. Vampyr was supposed to be out already but they hit some kind of significant delay. Like it or not, they may be releasing two games in fairly rapid succession. If both are good then it's very good for them as a company if they're getting good reviews and sales on two things at once. It could also get very hectic.

A teen crush kinda ruins the magic of them developing and discovering feelings for each other over that week
Maybe I'm just a fan of slowburn Pricefield but I'd rather they didn't have anything beyond them being super close friends in their teen years

Fucking Christ, those people are idiots.
>Not even in the tags? Max BTFO!
>Based Zak captain of the Amberprice!
>Give me a hint to the stars and Rachel!
>Max abandoned Chloe and doesn't deserve her (But Rachel totally does)
>BtS still isn't connected! Just look at Nathan! Him having a few friendly moments with Samantha should have turned his life around!

What a bunch of cringe-inducing, whiny, obsessive, vindictive, cunts. And yes, I hope they are lurking here to read this.

Na, only Chloe on Max, not the other way round and Chloe not able to identity those feelings and this crush.

This won't take away the slow burn, since Max is still developing her true feelings and Chloe is torn between Rachel and Max the first days.

Finally found it.

Agreed.

Yeah, they started working on it when they released the box version of S1.

I can agree with that. At most I wouldn't mind seeing some vague hints that Chloe may be developing feelings for Max then. Nothing obvious or vocal though. Max clearly wasn't having those feelings then.
Anything significant between them only developed when they were reunited. The result of them both meeting again after undergoing changes, seeing they were still friends, and realizing that they were becoming more.

And here is the reason why I'm salty and wish D9 makes Farewell better than whole BtS. Okay than E3 is enough.

Amberpricenation is a fucking two-faced liar...look how he tells that others are the bad ones. When I look at the other shit he posted. Don't know if he is schizophrenic or has a multiple personality disorder

Well said.

Good job, user!

Being better than Episode 3 may not be setting the bar very high. I'm sure some will get angry just because it's showing Max. They have an irrational and fierce hatred of a fictional character, especially when it's one who makes another character (they claim to care about) happy.

True enough, the release dates are probably more up to Square than Dontnod, so they may pump them out quickly. And of course, different teams are making Vampyr and Life is Strange, so it wouldn't pose any production problems.

I hate to bring this kind of negativity into /lisg/ for even one post, but I kind of agree. I fell in love with Life is Strange almost entirely because of Chloe and Max and their relationship, and Before the Storm proceeded to shit all over it. Yeah, I know, it's just showing a different part of Chloe's life and we knew beforehand most of what would happen. It's still not something I ever wanted to see, and it tore the community in half.
I recognize that Before the Storm is objectively a well-made game, especially from a new studio. But personally, I don't like it.

(I think a romance when they were younger would be a mistake, though). is right.

i am going to make babies with max and then chloe

You are NOT going to do that

That is amazing. Don't even need the episode now :P
I know there may be some sad stuff and showing a little bit of Max after she moved to Seattle, but give us at least one nice moment like that.

She's cute but would agree with me.

I really don't think Zak is going to force some overly tragic garbage on us. I think it's most likely to be a mixture of comfy happiness and bittersweetness (so I think you'll definitely get at least a few moments of pure happiness).

>BtS thoughts
>Romance when they were younger would be a mistake
This is how I feel as well.

>I think it's most likely to be a mixture of comfy happiness and bittersweetness
Yep I think so too.

>I really don't think Zak is going to force some overly tragic garbage on us
Ah yes, I too believed that once

>At most I wouldn't mind seeing some vague hints that Chloe may be developing feelings for Max then. Nothing obvious or vocal though.
THIS!

>and Before the Storm proceeded to shit all over [Max and Chloe's relationship]. Yeah, I know, it's just showing a different part of Chloe's life and we knew beforehand most of what would happen. It's still not something I ever wanted to see.
So much this.

DONTNOD may finish their work on both games around the same time since it is two teams, but it also comes down to the publishers. Not sure where the issue with Vampyr's delay originated.
They are two different publishers: LiS is SE and Vampyr is Focus Home.
Speaking of which, got curious and checked Focus Home's Twitter. They have a video talking about some of the stuff with Vampyr.

twitter.com/FocusHome/status/956483885067620352
I'm fucking digging the music and atmosphere.

As for BtS, you summed up how I felt about it mostly. By the end of LiS, the single thing I loved the most about it was Max & Chloe. Seeing their friendship and the seeds of a strong relationship. There were other things I really liked about the game too. Things that didn't seem to be present in BtS.
BtS just didn't have that. I try not to come across as insulting towards Rachel and those who like her and Chloe together, but I really just do not have an interest in her. I don't love her and I don't hate her. I acknowledge what she means to Chloe and to the story and that's about it. Which I think is fair, I don't try to belittle her or bash her as some insist on doing to Max and saying she doesn't deserve to be in Chloe's life.
When speculating for BtS, I cared more about seeing Chloe's thoughts and maybe seeing some nice moments between her and Joyce. I was curious to get to know Rachel, and am glad I did, but she still didn't create that attraction for me as a player that I felt for LiS's characters.
The prequel did bring out an ugly side of the fandom and that is a real shame.

Whenever I hear that song I get taken right back to this moment.

vampire girls are hella hot

I think Vampyr is going to be pretty good. Thanks for the link, I haven't seen Episode 2 of their Vampyr behind the scenes yet but Episode 1 was pretty interesting.

Regarding BtS, you said what I would want to say much better than I could.

Also that image is fucking hot

I don't think Vampyr looks like anything all that special, but it looks interesting. I'd buy it if it went on sale.

I completely agree. It lacked the my favorite thing from the first game (Max and Chloe) and didn't have anything else to really draw me in with. And you summed up my thoughts about Rachel as well. Ambivalence and apathy.

>then chloe goes fishing inside max's pantsu

Na. Nothing romantically like others mentioned already. Crushing one-sided by Chloe on Max without sorting out what those feelings are is enough.

Na, you are okay with not liking BtS. I like Pricefield more than anything else in these games and when I see the same people comment over and over on dumblr their shit and lies (amberpriceavenger, amberpricenation, amberpricefan mainly) and do such schizophrenic things I believe they don't even know how much harm they cause to the fandom as whole.

BtS is technically in some parts better, in some parts not than LiS. But it failed to bring up things needed clearly and masked ir was hiding to much stuff behind the "High School Teenage Love Drama Simulator 2017"