Anyone else read this news about XBY?

Anyone else read this news about XBY?
I'm not smart enough to know if it actually matters or not

read the whole fucking thread

i don't know shit about programming and to me it makes sense

The programmer behind XBY is an autistic Hungarian who programmed his own OS when he was a kid in 1985. If that doesn't make you want to buy this coin then I don't know what will...

everyone who scream scam is literally missing the birth of a new top 10 coin. its like back in the day when people here were shilling ETH at 1 $ and everyone laughed. look where we are now.

but actually this

Exactly, fucking lol at POSW shills backing a pajeet run coin that offers a well presented gimmick and nothing more. This is a revolutionary technology in the crypto-market.

I think I've heard this about at least 20 different coins tonight

read the bitcointalk thread

if you're not an absolute brainlet like op you'll see the massive potential behind the technology being proposed

sounds like something from a cyberpunk novel

Good god i'm so tech illiterate when i think about it

Luckily the boomers can't begin to comprehend crypto so the gainz are all ours

>decentralized super system

Not ashamed for not knowing that faggot

So, where do you buy XBY? I live in the Netherlands if that matters

Yobit

get bitcoin, deposit on yobit.net, exchange for XBY, withdraw to private wallet

Jesus, I was referring to one post in the thread, specifically the one I attached. Obviously your parents beat you or someone picked on you earlier in life, otherwise you would have a mound of sand in you vagina.

I'm not really monetarily savvy or even knowledgeable on this kinda stuff. I'm just a dude getting through paramedic school and planing on getting my RN right after....soooo...
What is this about? Is it like the next bitcoin or something? Will it yield great short term gains? Or is this all just theoretical at this moment?

Help me out Veeky Forumsbuds!

It's a very young coin with potential for huge gains, very cheap right now, certainly worth putting some disposable cash into and holding for a few months.

The only problem I have with XBY is that someone owns like 50m of these coins...

>the pajeets shilling this scamcoin are actually getting to me

how did you find that out?

Someone on slack was bragging about buying a lot of these coins for like 6 sat... same with POSW though many people own 500k+ sigh... i'll just ride for a little and get out.

I want to believe but I cant picture them entering top 20 with that name and logo, how can we convince them to change it? No one wants to invest in something that looks like a mix cd burned from limewire in the 90s

>how can we convince them to change it?
Join their slack and talk with them.

they have a good design team collaborating on the logo/website, it's going to look a lot more professional, as for the name i hope they stop with the odd capitalization and just use XtraBytes

Where can I aquire XBY?

t. lost poorfag

WAIT FOR THE FUGIN DUP

THEN BUY YOUR ASS

FUGIN BOROW EVERYTHIG YOU CAN TO BUT THE MUFFUGGIN DOP

Consider this.

I have 250$ neetbux right now.

Why would I throw it into this potential meme if I cant even run a static node? You need 500k. You would just be bagholding a coin on sketchy yobit, all the while tfw not having a meme node and participating, getting payouts for doing nothing.

Why wouldnt I just wait for the next masternode meme where I could get a node like somebody DID and could have gotten a node for 250$, like when XBY was 10-50 sats.

Do I put a buy in the 20 sat range? kek

Ill wait for the next node paid for doing nothing meme and get in real early.

First it was PivX, now this...of course there is a next. What is it?

Best place to buy?

This is the first dip.

>bought some yesterday

Come on you piece of shit. RISE

This is long term coin sadly. Don't expect any gains until at least end of this month.

Stop shilling, or it won't go under 100.

>0.00000108

Time to buy?

Time to buy.

time to buy

>How does XBY revolutionize the world of crypto currencies?
>It just does. XBY revolutonizes the world of crypto because I said so.
>XBY is stronger, lighter/faster (words which don't apply to cryptocurrency)

Sounds like another politician scammer to me, Veeky Forums. He's such a fucking idiot he can't even sound convincing to an average person like me.

Whale shakeout in progress/done. They pushed the price down to 90 sats. Now is the time to buy. Doubt we'll see these prices again.

Yeah, that's because it's not a dev who made the website or ann thread. HUN guy is deaf and has most likely autism that's why he has another canadian guy with him, but he will deliver. Just you fucking wait.

>tfw only have 62k xby
>tfw usda just had a massive funding cut and jobs may be lost.

please teach me to not be poor, my cat needs food