bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwmwMTLH8d4&feature=youtu.be
morrisherald-news.com/2015/04/16/morris-students-make-guitars-for-charity/a84p7re/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cat lyns #1

op is a fag

2nd for kyoppi being cute

thx u 2

tfw can't play because the game gives me headaches and they won't implement an FOV slider.

this is my favorite lyn

it kinda hurts...

JinFs

help me

why?

Tien / ??? / Vegeta Blue

sorry I haven't used Veeky Forums in a while.

How is your flicker so hiiiiiiiiiighh.

Is that a bad thing? I've been spamming F and LMB back and forth, while using X Z and C when off CD.

you shouldn't spam lmb, f proc hits twice and if you're spamming lmb you're cancelling the second hit and doing half the damage you should be with flash

You should have at least a two to one ratio of lightning flash to flicker, since a single use of flash hits twice. Maybe you're trying to go to fast and cancelling before the second hit of flash is executed?

I'm using AoE on my Lightning Draw since someone said my crit was too low for the additional cast. Other than slowing down, the "rotation" I'm using is fine? I pretty much never use anything else unless I need to iframe.

I will never be your favorite lyn...

If your crit is low you're better off using doublecast draw for the guaranteed electric orbs and longer surge duration

avoid using additional cast until you get the fuse soul badge, otherwise you should focus on fixing your flicker:flash ratio, your flash count should be as close to double your flickers as you can get and a minimum of 2.2 flashes a second

if he has low crit how would aoe draw help him? The longer cooldown would make it harder for him to keep surge up, right?

sorry, I'm not sure who you are

uhh

it's okay
you have chosen your favorite lyn so I won't force myself

Go practice your ani-cancel on a dummy. Pay close attention to the animation of lightning flash. When the sword swings behind you, changes direction, and swings back around, that's the moment when the second hit is applied.

Don't you just love it when you get just the right size of eggplant on sale~

Okay

I havent forgotten about it!
Poh hard mode
#345 727
1/6

um ok

Gone with 6 (six)

i hope kyoppi rots in a fire

Having periods of no lightning flashes, which is awkward. To compensate I use V, but sometimes I still don't have anything.

I hope Sekjin doesn't drop a F13 ticket, Ironheart drops no moonstone crystal and Naksun's clothes fall off after you kick him in the old man ribs for the 872nd time. How will you EVER recover?

that was on f20 because im a big girl who can kill yunsang all by myself now

perhaps use the additional cast draw just for the extra 2-3 seconds of surge time, it may or may not help

o

I tried a parse with as close to your gear as I could manage, your biggest issue is your low flash count which is either caused by improper anicanceling or non-optimal surge uptime. You also have a high amount of flickers, is this because you run out of electric orbs too much? Definitely use additional cast lightning draw with your current setup instead of aoe draw, the lower cd and electric orbs that it generates are too good to pass up. Don't even bother using aoe draw until you get the Dynasty mystic badge from VT which gives you enough surge time on X to refresh its cooldown

If you post a webm with audio of your anicanceling I can give you more advice but from looking at your parse it looks like you just need to work on better anicancel, assuming that fps and ping are not an issue

I'll give it a go.
Sure, I can do that. My FPS is stable. Ping is about 110-140, depending on the cast.

ily kyoppi

This is how I picture Kyoppi.

no

but kyoppi is a cute girl...

cuter?

Teach me the meaning of love~

Remember that eggplant from earlier? Put it in your butt.

n

lol

why are you being so cringy lately

calm down tomate

I'm going to brush a lyn's tail.

kyoppi is actually way cuter now desu he just needs to wash his hair more

Eggplants are meant for eating though... and what does that have to do with love?

I-Is this some sort of bullying?

what is this?

Eat my (You)

show me your ass

I had to cut it short and I'm ass at webms, so I uploaded it to YouTube instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=AwmwMTLH8d4&feature=youtu.be

>streaming without volume on
kyoppi why are you doing this

you wish he was this cute lmfao

I didn't realize, thank you for saying something

link 2 stream

do hh with me

I can't I'm raiding

twitch
/metrickm

Your anicancel definitely could use some more work, try to find a good rhythm and stick to it, and you should also practice anicanceling your lightning flash with your surge skills instead of just using them outright. Basically instead of doing F->lmb you go F->X or whatever other surge skill you plan to use

he will always be this cute to me

bad fps, bad player

someone fund my primal force badge so i can play warlock on NA

I didn't think about anicancelling with surge skills, good to note. As for getting a rhythm, what would you recommend? It's probably hard to estimate the exact timing you use, since odds are it's muscle memory at this point, but would you rough it out to about a half/second to a second wait, or shorter/longer?

It's kind of hard to explain but I base my anicanceling on the skills' sound effects, if you go to your video at 5 seconds to 8 seconds you anicanceled with the perfect speed and timing until you stuttered and had a slight pause at 9 seconds

I have that same hair and leather jacket

Yeah I hear what you mean actually. It sounds more smooth than at 9 seconds. I'll try and keep that in mind, and actually play with music not so loud.

Damn, it's actually really easy to cyber stalk kyoppi if he really is in that photo.

I don't think it's actually him.
morrisherald-news.com/2015/04/16/morris-students-make-guitars-for-charity/a84p7re/

There's a guy named Kory in that group.

is that setris talking?