One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Best sugo soon edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU'RE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USOPP!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't belive Luffy is fucking dead.

I did a single and it waz worth it

So how goes your farming guys? I’m definitely holding onto my giola copies until 3x skill up comes. Currently farming for kanjuro sockets at the moment.

What if this was the last chapter in the series now

Karakuri should really be the new protagonist.

Now its time to finish up "disc 2" and end Paradise.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring snacks.

I've been making her buff TS Luffy and for 1 turn after 18 turns he kills anyone he touches. But that's it.

Same here. Her, Jabra and Mihawk in a TS Luffy team is pretty comfy.

Fuck off, no one cares. Take it to /a/.

>magacucks
literally CAN'T make this shit up

Someone actually saved the picture I made and even used in the OP. It's silly but this makes me happy.

I care. Do you have a schedule? Up to what episode are you gonna stream?

Reminder that both Nami and Robin got raped throughout their entire childhood and up to them becoming part of the crew

Why is it that from time to time. No helper or friend captains show up? Am I really that unpopular or did I fuck something up?

Tonights stream covers 506-516.

Streams tend to start at 4pm EST with "prestream" filler with random catoons/anime or movie.
One Piece portion started at 7pm EST.

If your app hasn't been reset in 8+ hours you won't have any friend captains

5pm EST*

This only happens to me when I left the game minimized for too long.

I want to adopt nami and robin and make sure they never get raped again.

I just started rerolling in JP. Only good double legend account I got so far was probably TS Luffy + Shirahoshi. I have been away from this game for about 1 or 2 years now. What are the best legends right now in JP? Is TS Luffy still the best? Should I keep this account, since I can get that Sabo pack with Legend Sabo + TS Brook and some other shit?

The best legends in the game at the moment going by leaders are easily Lucy, Judge, Neko, and V2 Doffy. TS Luffy is still good, but he’s getting outdated hen the captains I mentioned earlier are just ridiculous. Shirahoshi is still easily the best sub in the game.

Lucy>Judge/V2Doffy/V2Ray>Neko/V2Lucci>>>>>The rest

Heres a Buggy team for Giola.

That nami gets me Diamond Jozu hard.

Why is Senor Pink so sexy

Unf that Giolla

Have you guys been socketing your RR Kanjuro now while he's half stam, or did you just use tomes. I feel like I should really take advantage of him while he's only 25stam to run, but I'm feeling so lazy. I kind of just want to tome him and be done with it

Hes a hard boiled man

Used tomes the day I pulled him. Decision was made easier since I pulled Neko and Sneks the same sugo.

>tfw no BIG NEWS in two hours since we got it only yesterday

Because he is

I don't understand this team

BUILT

Robin is to clear the despair from Giola but you use Buggys special first so Gladius can get the attack boost
Them Pink and Gladius are pretty standard. Two guaranteed orbs and a hp cut and orb boost.
Nami is incase mistakes are made and you need to take an extra hit for some reason.

Oh also Robin makes the blind from the miniboss Giola do nothing with her crew ability.

Does JP have a 2x Skillup event going on? I dont speak Moon

yeah, it's safe to use your books / copies

If it's 2 lines of moonrunes on top of the "Powerup" in the menu it's Skillup.
If it's just 1 line it's x2 exp.

>the absolute state of jp cavemen
>if its 1 line ooga, 2 lines booga

Tomes, his colo is too annoying for my box and I currently don't have anything more pressing to use them on

>wake up
>no Jinbe 6+

>he needs to read to be able to understand how to play
I cry for such inferior beings.

>globads literally CAN'T play treasure mode right now
I'm having so much fun I might explode

What’s your box bro? If you got Magellan, you’re set. Hell a Neptune/Shirahoshi friend can beat it.

We appreciate you guys beta testing for us

I do enjoy my content warm and fresh. Instead of stale and overdue with a hundreds guides already out for it.

Lies, no one enjoys treasure mode

So how do I actually limit break/where is the menu option?

Have been doing TM but have no clue what anything does. I figured the pick ups are buffs/debuffs during the missions but that's all I'm up to.

I'm on a fresh account too, so don't actually have enough characters to clear all five missions at the end, stuck doing the map over and over.

I've levelled up my Franky a bunch of times but what does that even do?

They actually fixed it over the several months it's been out, slowly improving upon it each time. It started out super shitty but it's definitely getting a lot more tolerable and it'll only get better with time.

Lmao literally betatesting.

I think it's exp not skill up atm.

Have you ever played this game before? You should read the OP guide if you're completely lost.

>nothing about treasure maps

大成功 means big success
taiseikou. Luffy even says it when you get a super success.

Oh I can beat it, sorry, I just don't like doing the colo.

>888 cola

fuck, what's the absolute easiest forest other than Mihawk? That's the only one I've been able to do

Meant for these ,

Whitebeard

Ace.

Probably Ace or Jimbei
Just zombie as many as your able to it's not hard to do and isn't nearly as time consuming as you think it is

>Actually lying to someone so they use everything they've saved up
Why are Globalbabies so spiteful? Jesus, you'd expect this behaviour from literal children. Actually getting upset at someone playing another version how fucking pathetic can you get.

don't you need rocketman to zombie? I'm only like 80 days played

stop generalizing shit

Nevermind found the limit break button, didn't know menu was moved around.

Click on the character menu and then lower right button, just above the ray shop option. That's the LB level up menu.
To Limit break you need 4 things:
-The character has to be max level
-Beli
-Proficiency points
-LB Materials
Proficiency you get from potions and from using characters on a TM level. Every node in the skill line requires a minimum amount of points to have on said character, as well as certain materials you collect from TM.

No, I'm seriously mad. That was beyond shitposting and trying to ruin someone else's game by telling him to just feed everything he had. Grow the fuck up.

then be mad at him. nothing to do with platform. for all we know he plays jp too.

Thanks mate, started working it out.

>Anti-JP shitposting suddenly spikes this hour
>Some mysterious user also lies about JP events
It's fucking obvious it's one guy and it's fucking disgusting.

>anons not knowing how to read jp is somehow someone else's fault

So can you zombie any forests without rocket man pleas help

Just use the cheat apk. Forests are a pain and not worth it.

Some zombie teams use the kuja ship, but if you are the user who has only mihawk ship cleared then that won't be an option. The next easiest one is probably the ace ship.

at low enough levels maybe

Notice from the admins: If you take too long clearing Shishilian or play the stage too many times your phone will become extremely slow.

Nice!

Seems like kind of a random notice. Surprised they never addressed slowdowns on Sabo's raid that I always heard complaints about. But anyway, they said this will be fixed in the next update, which is like the second time in the past few days they mentioned an upcoming one. 3rd anni update soon, friends

Umm so no compensation

Yeah okay

6* Robin (PSY Cerebral/Fighter)

CA: Boosts crews attack by 2.5x and HP/RCV by 1.3x, after 2 Perfect hits, boosts crews attack by 3x instead. if "Mil Fleur Flower Umbrella" was used this turn, boosts crews attack by 3.5x for 2 turns.

Special: Deals 5 hits of random typeless damage (10k-100k) to random enemies, reduces special charge time by 1 turn and shuffles all orbs other than matching and boosts attack against enemies with any type of immunity by 1.75x for two turns.

Sailor ability: treats all color orbs as matching

Reminder that this is unconfirmed and likely false

Pretty realistic though, since Robin doesn’t deserve a legend so a trash captain ability that leaves her as nothing but a mediocre sub is appropriate

>Waifubait
>being this ok
This is the best joke this general has ever made

Nice sailor ability but that's pretty much it. Shit rumors tho.

>rainbow 3.5x
>thrash

Are you joking?

If that exact Robin came out on global tomorrow she'd be considered a mediocre legend. She'd be dead on arrival in JP.

>since Robin doesn’t deserve a legend
who are you to decide? huh big shot?
*shove*

I would procreate with Robin if you know what I mean

FN Hyouzo helped me clear Machvise. I'm happy to use a FN unit again since it's been so long.

Post team
I'm already finished with Machvise, but like thinking about teambuilding

Giolla looks like she'll be a pretty solid sub. 90% damage block, removes block orbs and shuffles into RBG. Looks like she'll be really useful for V2 Boa.

It's just the Lucci team 7daysoptc made but with Hyouzo instead of Colo Marco to shuffle orbs back after Machvise gives badly matching.
Luckily I can just beat him without Marco's 1.5x boost.

>in a few days everyone will get their most wanted legend and all our dreams will come true

I'm not sure if I want V2 Law or Shirahoshi or Magellan, I can't wait to see which one I get though since I know it'll be one of those

I hope I get another Shanks. I need a 2nd dupe.

I could really use a 4th croc

For the love of Usopp, I just don't want a dupe. I've got all the worst legends, so anything that isn't a dupe (of them) can only be good

>tfw started 11 days before deadline
I hate being a latelet. I'll have to take solace in the fact that I rerolled TS Luffy and Magellan. I'm saving all my gems for Loli boa.

Same. My last four legends were dupes. I would like something new.

Wow I just realized Aokiji is an amazing Cavendish Sub

Yeah you can use an aokiji sub in a cavendish team against raid sanji. It works quite well.

I just realized I had Bike as my boat on accident no flame plz