/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Best Mandalorian Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14936615
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PSA: No Veeky Forums guild has ever bullied anyone for not having a lore appropriate name, and posting racial slurs in general chat and expecting not to get reported is retarded.

>no new memes in OP
>all these steam/swgemu useless bullshit still there

strawpoll.me/14936615

Important poll.

anyone wanna group for anything in a little while? bout to cook dinner so its gonna take me a bit, but otherwise im game for anything from heroics to just sitting on fleet in group and judging the roleplayers who make shitty attempts at rp

>2 literal whos
>Important

Every poll is an important poll.

>someone didnt play through SoR

Anyone play swtor?

No, we're all discussing Battlefront II. KEK

the fuck

Yes, but no memery here

Only actual gameplay master/apprentice bonding time, goth sith chilling together, lots of yuru caressing and kissing and more kinky ERP

it's a shame they are probably shutting this game down. EA has really done fuck all with exclusive rights to star wars

>it's a shame they are probably shutting this game down.
bait.jpg

it's not a shame? I'd rather it not shut down

Nice pivot bait-kun, but nobody is falling for your tricks.

id titfuck it, then immediately feel dirty and ashamed afterwards.

what the fuck are you talking about?

>queue for masters
>It's Kaon
>The group is actually competent

I forgot how much I liked this FP. I'm so used to getting the same 6 flashpoints over and over again that I forget there's actually a ton of them. I wish there were more spooky flashpoints. The dark tone and stuff is quite cool.

ugh...

Why will there never be a game as good as this one was.. (star wars galaxies)

psshhht, pshhh, come over here, hey kid ever got your dick sucked by a lion before?

the empire should kill all cathars

Because you will never be 14 again, nostalgiafag.

I was 20 when it came out

>Lion
Its a blonde tiger

Sure you were, kiddo.

It was a good start on Taris.

What the hell is wrong with you?

early 20's here too.

the CU killed the game. goddamn sony.

dont bother, hes one of those types that believes all people on the internet are male, underage, and cant form an intelligent thought beyond "I FUCKED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT!"

What's a class with a combination of fun gameplay and good story?

I love my agent but all three Sniper specs are kind of dull.

Juggernaut.

all 3 specs of jugg, darkness and deception assassin, and advanced prototype powertech (only spec ive played for them so far)

Yeah, Juggernaut is a lot more fun than Marauder. Wish they'd make Marauder as fun.

>Marauder is meant to be about going fast
>still has cooldown on their charge, gets pissant little run speed boost instead
The fucking state of dual wielders.

>that one guy in the FP who still keeps fighting after everyone died

Unless the boss is incredibly close to being defeated, just fucking die already.

Do Marauders get that utility that resets force charge cd when they leave combat? Because if not, that's such bullshit.

If you cant get joy out of Virulence spec as sniper, I dunno what to tell you
>little cover is needed
>dots everywhere
>strong as fuck AoE
Get yourself some trooper armor with black/red or red/black dye and a short-ish sniper rifle from the GTN and have fun.

Male Scoundrel is also fun, Dirty Fighting is whee and you get a good snicker every now and again from his dialog or flirt options. Gunslinger is the same as Sniper and the dot spec is the superior spec.

Juggernaut is also fun to play. Been using a vibrosword and all of a sudden these slow smashlike animations feel good with bleed effects from veng spec

I just want a cute apprentice to talk about things, teach about the darkside and have happy consensual, but with a bit of tension, impregnation sex is that asking too much?

>come back from dinner
>look at rp guild's discord
>missed some drama
>apparently someone had a "peek" when someone was "showering"
>apparently the peeker touched the personwho was taking the shower's arm
>triggered someone
>said they were actually sexually assaulted before
>guild gm comes in, saying she got ptsd from the posts
why can't I just find a "normal" rp guild

Looking like a who cheeseburger meal

normal people dont rp.

Nope, they can spec their movement speed buff to not consume stacks of their unique resource instead. ;^)

My god.

Which puts in on like a 30s cd. What a bunch of bullshit.

It's almost as if Marauder is a shit class for shit people and real chads play Juggernaut...

239 annimara = 373k damage, 30 seconds
237 vigguard - 321k damage, 30 seconds

pure proof that lmao2saber a better

>dummy parses mattering
Hahahahahahahaha. Now do a 20 second parse for the Marauder because those flimsy fucking bitches have to run away when a boss sneezes near them.

>come back from dinner
>take a gander at guild rp's discord
>missed a whole lot of drama
So this is what I missed summed up:
>have rp channels in discord
>someone was "rping" "having a shower in the nsfw rp channel
>someone decided to be a peeping tom
>person having a shower notices
>opens curtain to give person better view
>person "touches" the person who was taking a shower's arm
>someone in the discord gets triggered at that last part
>"I was sexually assaulted irl :'("
>both parties said that they both consented to this rp beforehand
>not enough
>gets guild gm involved
>she claims to get ptsd over this shit
>nothing really happens except them saying "we wont do it again"

>When you're doing really poorly and you don't know why
>Then you find out your skill points have been reset
It's always the fucking snipers, too.

>come back from dinner
>post blog on Veeky Forums complaining about liberals
>get no (You)s
>repost blog with more text to catch the eye

>get back to game because of kotor sale
>start making characters
>get bored mid30s each time
>cycle through 60s and 65s
>do kotfe and kofet on main
>lose interest

>greentext
>greentext
>greentext some more
>even more greentext

>normal people dont rp.
yes they do in the bed room

oh shit im retarded

Why is she so cute?

I know she looks better in KOTFE but SoR Lana is much more cuter for some reason

>still no fucking blaster jedi AC

F O R

W H Y ?

Fucking meme trash, Kyle Katarn is a fucking chump and Corran Horn is worse.

Should have picked operative. It fits perfectly

Cute!

>weeb bait
>cute
Nah, I like actual characters.

Her face looks so weird.

Hop on, boy

>his waifu doesn't punch a sith with her bare fists in order to protect her father
Nadia is brave!

We might want to talk about choosing our battles and being realistic,

But brave nonetheless!

Hows TOR for a f2pfag? Been in a huge star wars mood and remember having fun in early f2p days. How is it now?

too bad it's one of those

If you enjoyed it F2P then you should enjoy it more now. Get in quick, we have 121 hours more of double XP event left.

15 bucks on a one month sub gives you a lot of benefits. It gives you the level 50+ story stuff and a bunch of little things like a higher credit cap and crafting stuff and crew skills and other little tings even when it runs out since you'll be "preferred account status".

None of this really matters and totally f2p is fine if you just play the stories, which most people do, but I think they're pretty generous with what you get with just the one 15 buck single month subscription even after it runs out. And the level 50+ story stuff is part of the story if that's what you're interested in.

Her lekku are clipping through her body.

What made old force users so much more powerful than the nu force users? More adherance to the code,sticter lightsaber training, all of the above or more?

Define old and new in this context, are we talking Old Republic vs cinematic eras or what?

kreia says we're retards compared to the old masters while you're exploring korriban graves.

>trusting Sith
LMAO

But my interpretation is that there's a finite amount of both Dark and Light in the galaxy so as more people learn to wield the Force they slowly become less and less potent.

They were probably unburdened by the codes of Jedi/Sith, or at the very least interpreted them differently, and they likely had thousands of years of research that tor era users and nu force users just don't have access to due to censoring/data hoarding.

Did those Opticron droids watch the Wrath fap?

I didn't believe her either, since the Exile is one of the most powerful force users ever of any era.

I interpreted it as referring specifically to lightsaber combat. The old guys were really good at that. And when we watch the original trilogy, I'm willing to believe her when she says that lightsaber combat varies drastically over different eras.

Maul and Obiwan and Anakin are all pretty good in the clone wars era, then luke and vader and old ben are really bad in the civil war era.

So this makes sense.

But just power level, no it doesn't make sense for her to say that, especially to The Exile.

>Maul and Obiwan and Anakin are all pretty good in the clone wars era, then luke and vader and old ben are really bad in the civil war era.
Canonically, it's because Luke has never trained with a partner in their prime, Obi-wan is old AF, and Vader is a rekt cyborg. Realistically, Lucas originally envisioned them fighting with a style somewhere between samurai and European knight, with the sabers being incredibly heavy. When he got around to making the prequels he had wuxia film influences along with his Kurosawa so he went for a more acrobatic style with weightless blades.

Thanks boys, sadly I'm a huge loser NEET that doesnt have a debit card or a paypal so getting the month sub is going to be a tough task.

I suppose I should make on an RP server for maximum autism social interaction without getting cucked by pay to play people?

Servers got merged a few months back. Most people here play on Star Forge if you're US, and there's a couple of Euros on Malgus too. I doubt they still carry it but Gamestop used to have monthly subscription time cards when the game was new. I haven't bought a physical game in years though so I don't know anymore.

Get Paypal, it doesn't cost you anything and you can link your bank account for payments

>Mara barely has any DCD
>Hey, why don't we have Cloak of Pain heal a percentage of health for every tick?
>Because, you know, they're squishy as fuck
>Nah, let's put that on Saber Reflect, which has a fucking 3 minute CD and lasts for half the time CoP does

ded

Thread

Any sleek silvery metallic mounts out there?

roche ice cat

Check collection?

Marauder is basically the redheaded stepchild.

I wish species was involved more in conversations. At least people wonder why the fuck I don't know what a massassi is as a Pureblood.

spoopy

hmm

DS points for the greater good, I guess.

I'm tempted to get the Yavin stronghold because it fits a Sith, but the Dromund Kaas one is so comfy.

I know that feel. I want my chars to have a cool Yavin temple or Manaan stronghold, but I use the NS Sky Palace for cosiness and it feels big enough for one player's use. The bigger ones feel more designed for guilds.

I vaguely remember doing it and failing for whatever reason, was planning to try it again after this weekend.

>Yavin fits a Sith more than DK
Fuck off cancer

There is a fix for that.

>Satele gloves and boots
Stop reminding me of the one time I decided not to play TOR

Why the fuck is lana calling my agent "commander"?

>twi'lek