/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Setsubun Drinking Banquet Picture Scroll: Kiraku Hundred-Story Pagoda]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20180125.php

Starts 24/1, ends 31/1 12:59, Kintoki, Raikou and Shuten are on rotating rateup, Ibaraki and Tomoe are always on rateup.
24: All 3
25: Kintoki and Shuten
26: Shuten and Raikou
27: Kintoki and Raikou
28: Kintoki
29: Shuten
30: Raikou
31 to 3/3: All 3
4: Kintoki
5: Shuten
6: Raikou
7: All 3

Whenever you use a servant, they become fatigued and cannot be used again for 4 hours. Use the hot spring and they can rest 5 at a time and recover their stamina in half the time. You cannot use supports.

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_Z_e3t-Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No cuckposting beyond this point

>>Ibaraki will never love you like she loves Shuten.
But I love Shuten, not Ibaraki.

But Shuten doesn't love you either user

lolcucks

Tell that to my 6 copies.

Post enemy designs you appreciate

THIS
IS
AN
OI
THREAD

Is my Kiara bugged or something? Whenever she does her skills that circle symbol doesn't appear. Nor does it appear when she does her quick attack. Am I the only one? Serious answers please

So what's Moriarty's fucking problem in floor 170 what's his gimmick

This event fucking sucks

>Ibaraki loves Shuten only
>Shuten loves Kintoki and wants his babies
>Tomoe is even more into her husband now than ever
>(you) are like their gay best friend/straight girl pal if you're Gudako

Were waifufags BTFO?

Same here, user. With four of em spooking me on non-rate ups.

Only enough immature horns to ascend one of them.

DUDE or Nezha?

>previous OP was updated and neatly ordered
>this OP is outdated and has a terrible format
Why?

Nezha

being SUBARASHII
Nezha obviously

He casts guts 3x on himself revives at 30k HP

Medb's paradise.

cirnofags sperging

No please. My insight can't handle a third Gaijin.

>updated
>somehow broke the YouTube links

>2018
>not having enough bicorn horns
Tell me your secret. I want to get rid of these fucking things.

You know it's coming

>Cirno back in the OP again
>Not updating the rate-up

I just had this one waiting in a tab for hours after I got distracted away from making the last one.

You got a problem with Cirno, faggot?

Nobu a CUTE.

Yeah
Why does he take so long to update his shitty event page when it's basically just a copy of appmedia

Thank you my man

There is literally nothing wrong with fucking your daughter

They should have given Foreigners advantage over more classes. Berserker bosses are easy to beat, even with one Alter Ego. In general, I don't struggle with foreigners and berserkers thanks to Melt, Lip, and Liz. Hope that there is a playable class in the future that has advatage over knight classes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj_Z_e3t-Ko

This is factually correct

They have advantage over other Foreigners too

What if your daughter is a dumb treacherous knight

Ushi a cute.

This is objectively correct

Fuck, Lobo is like wall for me right now. I never got BB or anything. Should I combine all my oni CEs and max limit break it or should I need it for future levels?

Yeah, but no reason to use a Foreigner if you have an Alter Ego. Unless all your Alter Egos are in the onsen.

Yeah, he is a traitor.

You monster.

You guys wouldn't actually fug your daughters. R-right?

Dunno, my CCC-Sakuras team beat it easily.

Do you have Sad Vlad? He was the best Servant to take down Lobo in Shinjuku before BB gave him cancer.

I love my oni wives! I want a big happy family with them!

>Gentleman's Love treats d'Eon, Astolfo, and Enkidu as girls
>Sadistic Charisma doesn't

Do you really not get any star quarts to reroll with? What the fuck?

>Gentleman's Love treats d'Eon, Astolfo, and Enkidu as girls
It doesn't though?

I've noticed that a lot of the people that like Ushi also like Danzou. Why is that?

I have not been here for days. Has something happened?

But user

Kiarafags got BTFO

Ooi did good for me even without class advantage though.She cleared almost all multi-class boss in this event.

Damn you.

Shutenfags were cucked by based GOLDEN

Goetia won in China.

Because Blackbeard wants to fuck traps while Liz does not

Melvin got BTFO.

They will have to kill-off Melt again? Damn, this manga really hates her more than Kiarafag.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

So I took a month break from F/GO, just logging in for daily rewards and stuff, like how some anons suggested and I can now say with all confidence that I'm officially done with F/GO.I can't be damned to update the game into the new version and I don't have a bind code made so my account is just sitting in purgatory. It's dead, Jim and I'm glad it is.

On that note, this is probably going to be my last post on this general. I'm surprised I managed to stay this long here. I have to admit I enjoyed my time with everyone here along Nasu's wild cashgrab ride. For better or worse, I'm always going to remember you guys and the fun we had since the beginning. I hope this game and general becomes better for all of you anons, even the ones that hate me. Best of luck, anons. Goodbye

Just the regular autism and people hyping up this "challenging" event

FGO was banned from china

Good bye and good luck m8

>when your waifu doesn't want to hold your pinky back
Farewell, user.

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

So much for being the honorary canon

This can't be happening Musashibros. How can we lose to Shinji?

As the others said, FGO and other mobage possibly shutting down in China are the biggest news this week. Event is okay, but easy. Most are just waiting for St. Valentine's.

>Has one tit bigger than the other
Is she mish-mash of her and Lip or something?

Good bye and godspeed

Shutenfags were confirmed cucks

Nothing is shutting down. However some games are being forced to censor "risky" content and remove certain features.

Godspeed, enjoy your freedom and don't let nostalgia lure you back.

It seems you have made up for mind already. Nothing can be said or done to bring you back, but I hope it does.
I won't delete you, user. I hope you allow to be the witness when you return.
If you do, then be welcome. If you don't, then good luck.
Have a good one, mate. I hope you and Mate Hari have a good life together.

Honestly, as a Tamamofag, I would have preferred for Tamamo to get an event focused on her written by Nasu in FGO, than an obscure and below average spin off. Thankfully, Tamamo may get to shine in Part 2, you know, somethign that the fandom actually cares about. London was just disappointing for me, same for Extella, and let's not talk about Encore possibly omitting Tamamo.

Alright, take care user.

Why is fgo dying bros

please answer
I was thinking of starting this game but if all you get is the tutorial roll and no start quarts to start im just gonna leave

I'm moving to GBF

Bye bye.

Well, I don't know if you have noticed, but they haven't released Lostbelt chapters, and we have just gotten one new Servant in this year so far.

FGO is dead

Damn, rip. Games with shitty rerolling are shitty games nine times out of ten

What floor are you on?
123 right now
Going to beat Billy and be done for the day.
Will probably finish this shit tomorrow

Just woke up. What happened? Did they finally annouced FGO's death?

>Hokusai and my Arts Memers into the Kintoki quest
>tear through his HP like tissue paper
>he doesn't even get a single Golden Spark off

It just so happens there is no campaign for new players going on at the time. There's been plenty of times when they were easily able to get enough for a 10-roll or at least a few rolls but right now there is nothing special going on.

How long do you think it will happen between the release of first and the second lostbest?

>Did they finally announced FGO's death?
I wish user, I wish.

>unironically believing this
Go play the NA version, they still probably have their free quartz campaign

Anyone knows how well Salem, Christmas, and this month's gacha did?

This, but only as long as you wait until after marriage

K A Z U R A

As promised, Cu's stuff from CMII.

>The catalyst for Lancer's birth
Nasu: As with Berserker, Lancer's concept did not change much from old "Fate".
Takeuchi: I feel like Lancer was more tragic in old "Fate"... though I suppose he was quite tragic in this one as well.
Nasu: In old "Fate", Lancer had a Master who was more like Rin, so his role as the rival was a bit easier to grasp.
Takeuchi: Old "Fate" didn't have a character like Archer (Emiya), so Lancer filled the rival role instead. In old "Fate", Lancer was basically used as a gopher by a high-maintenance girl. I guess you could say he's had bad luck with women since those days.
Nasu: True enough.
Takeuchi: Who was Cu Chulainn's Master?
Nasu: He trained under Scathach, known for being as cool-headed and beautiful as she was aloof. She definitely didn't coddle him. By persistently challenging her to a fight, Cu Chulainn earned his place as her apprentice and was granted the use of Gae Bolg.
Takeuchi: I believe his Master in old "Fate" was based on Scathach. She left an impression on me because I felt bad for Cu Chulainn finding himself under the influence of another woman like that, even after death.
>Regarding Lancer's character design
Takeuchi: As Nasu mentioned earlier, Lancer's design concept hasn't changed much since the early days. His face in particular remains quite familiar.
Nasu: Especially his hairstyle, slicked back bangs hanging loose, and a ponytail.
Takeuchi: When I was designing Lancer's outfit, I asked Nasu about his concept and thought a bodysuit would go well with his character.
Nasu: Yeah, I think I asked for a bodysuit reminiscent of "Vampire Hunter D".
Takeuchi: I took that direction and ran with it. The final design does have a touch of sci-fi flavour to it, but my initial drafts were even more sci-fi.
Nasu: We had to tone down that sci-fi aspect to make him fit in better with the other characters. We couldn't have "Space Lancer 2004" running around.(laughs) Now that I think about it (cont)

Buy a quartz account faggot, you get 900 quartz for $5

They really made him way too easy, it felt like bullying

Everyone is leaving, bros. They have finally seen the truth
DW does not care about us. Even by gacha game standards this game is shit.
They can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it.
No one complains. No one protests.
I know you and I aren't allowed to voice anything since we shouldn't be playing this game at all unless you lived in Japan.
What do we do from now on? I don't really know if I can stomach the treatment given to us. They treat us worse than cattle.
I honestly don't know if I should keep playing this. I genuinely do not.