mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/p63rdk.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can fill them up with air, but that won't get you anywhere!

2nd for fuck you puffy nipple cait user

>"You bring synths to my inn, you get the fuck out!"

>that blimp
I laughed.

xth for my ass is a lady spunk incubation unit!

Xth for wanting to impregnate your deathclaw gf.

Hey guys, I'm having some problems downloading one of the DLCs I bought from Steam. It's a problem with my connection, I've had it in the past. Is there an alternate download link for the Automatron DLC?

Its cool to be a ghoul

This image will never not make me laugh

>minutemen make their own assault blimp
>slowly paddle it to the prydwen
>boscucks can't do anything because the prydwen has no actual self defense weaponry other than tin can vertibirds
>proceed to ram prydwen and secure victory for the commonwealth

I want this as a mod
female deathclaws with semi-humanoid faces

IS THAT A VAGINA

Other than all the armored troops on it?

Also, they could kamikaze 1 single vert into it and ruin their blimp.

I love the idea of making the BoS flaccid, but gotta be more realistic.

>there's a mod that lets you freely sail a ship around with waypoints
>still no mod that lets you freely fly an airship around

Technically this IS possible

But it would look frightening and uncanny territory since the animations for deathclaws is just breathing and roaring. If only they had mouth flexes for emoting and talking.

Julie cant get no rest!
>NCR ending
>pushed out of the vegas walls and raoed by fiends
>Legion ending
>bred by dozens of legionaries
>Yes man ending
>overrun by junkies and raped again

So, why the fuck did they fill the prydwen with hydrogen anyways? And why the fuck hasn't anyone shot it down by Fallout 4. All it would take is a random raider with a missile launcher to fuck that thing to kingdom come.

B-but monstergirls aren't canon user!

Fuck if I know, never seen one before.

Do it, you degenerate. It has to be a thing.

>ramming terrain with a vertibird will destroy it
that'd only work if the ramming was a pre-scripted event, boscucks blown out by todd's superior game engine

So how will Todd make all of the endings for FO4 simultaneously be true

You know what, I'm bored

This mad scientist will get to work on his new monster

Well, he didn't for 3, so why would he for 4? Every Fallout from now on will be its own self-contained canon, where everything from other games is seen as non-canon unless it's utilized in-game.

Godspeed, you magnificently autistic fuck.

Anyone else stylize power armor to match their companions?
Danse already has some so he's already good, I give Preston a suit a minuteman-painted T-45 so he can tear up Quincy gunners, and Cait has a set of Raider power armor so she can be garbage on the outside too

Why the fuck humanoid?
Why must normals ruin everything?
Buffyboy, just make a way to use female animations on the deathclaw model and we are set

YEP
THIS WONT BE NIGHTMARE FUEL AT ALL
NOPE
NO SIREE

beautiful

A promising start.

People in the Red Seat are best described as hostile and went as far as to point their weapons at me to deter me from conducting official Brotherhood business. I was really tempted to pull the trigger on those assholes.

Jesus christ how horrifying

Well its weight painted

That took less time than I thought. And now we wait to see how hideous it looks in CK!

Bless you, child.

Bumping this request. Hell, it's not even the entire DLC I need, but only one of the files (voices_en) won't download. I don't want to download a torrent for it, because all I find are the entire game + all the DLC and I only need the one file. And my connection's shit so it'd take forever.

Forgot pic

this is kinda mean to say but after giving the face deathclaw proportions it kinda resembles Buffquaads waifu

You can just select the files you want out of the torrent d00d

Are there any documentation I can read for scripting mods for FO4?

NOW GIVE IT TITS

All the torrents I've found have been repacks, so no I can't.

If I could find a torrent that just has the loose files I'd do that, but thus far I have ONLY found repacks.

I dont know of any. I don't script. I'm more of a models guy.

Alright, Do I just learn to navigate CK to get started? I honestly don't know where to look.

>Alright, Do I just learn to navigate CK to get started?

It's what I did back with Morrowind's editor

Are you the guy trying to make the Bloatfly impregnation mod? You might have to learn a whole lot before you can pull something like that off.

This is going to sound odd, but can anyone point me to a list of what files are included with each DLC?

Alright I'll give it a go.
No I'm not. I know a bit of scripting. Automating mundane shit like renaming huge numbers of files on my PC. Funny you mention that bloatfly faggot he got me interested in trying to mod FO4.

Welp. I've done it. Its in CK and seems to work.

Few issues though. Because its a human texture it seems to act weird on the deathclaw, it only shows male texture if deathclaw is set to male, but if I set it to female, it goes 100% black. I think that can be fixed with some slight tweaks.

Aaaaaand the mouth needs to be rigged differently so it actually opens and closes. But wew I thought it would take longer to reach this stage, lol.

Holy fuck, this is comfy.

After playing Nate to level 32 I have decided I can't take it anymore and started a new Nora. Anyone who thinks Nate>Nora is actually retarded. This is best played as a waifu game, not a Fallout game.

Where's my nose picking mod? Boogers give 2hp and 1 rad.

But what if I want to play it as a Fallout game WITH my waifu?

well, this is quickly getting into silent hill territories of body horror. Just need to put some holes around where her mouth would be and the stretching would turn it into nightmare fuel.

You're going to hell if you don't repent before you die man.

wonder what it would feel like if it sucked your dick haha

are you asking for a friend? hehe

i would if I had friend ahohoho

Yeah...OS can't properly weight paint crap like this I'm afraid

It just stretches the lip to oblivion. If I segment out the lower jaw though it'll be fine. Its basically the same result.

Which hairstyle should I give her once its all fixed up, anons?

Nora's default

afro

Okay. It won't be able to have physics though.

As far as I know. That shall be another experiment for later

This crazy bitch repping the Brotherhood with a baseball bat.

Its soft and warm and you feel teeth some times.

Help a guy out /fog/?

why did he give some random the platinum chip to go down and destroy mr house' bunker and not even once check to see if you actually did it afterwards even though it's literally right under his tent?

That actually would be interesting.
Someone get in contact with the nightmare waifu thread on /aco/
The elevator locks after you leave and he didnt want his ooga boogas to see the scary robots

Why would he have to? You ARE true to Caesar, right?

that's retarded.

Man, the Brotherhood breeds some crazy fuckers.

He literally only came to the Mojave to fuck around until he died. He doesn't give a shit.

Dead raiders are comfy too.

The /aco/ part or the caesar part?

the caesar part. the door was always locked, you just needed the chip to open it, which he just gives to you. He could have sent anyone actually loyal to him anyway like vulpes or something.

this is why the praise of NV as some storytelling masterpiece is false. i love the game but this part of the story was fucking lame

Yeah but muh technophobic tribal utopia

Maybe he was worried that once the others in his legion saw what was down there, they'd be tempted into using the robots to overthrow him?

I agree it's stupid on his part I'm just trying to come up with SOME explanation.

I guess it could be an each-way bet for him.
>Send Legionnaire, they might decide tech is awesome and use it
>Send Courier and they either do what you want or not, but even if they don't you can REEE about the evils of pre-war tech and rile the Legion up

It was a silly fight.

he could have sent someone in after the courier finished the job though. worst case you have to kill one legionnaire who saw too much, best case all they see is rubble because the courier destroyed it all.

Man, that Paladin outed you as a total pussy. How do you handle that kind of shamefur dispray?

It's a shame Obsidian wasn't able to properly flesh out the Legion because this would've been a good opportunity for Caesar to stick you with a supervisor that eventually becomes a companion.

He didnt want any legionary to go down there for
A) maybe it was a deathtrap by house while you arent legion, thus expendable
B) he didnt know it was an army of robots down there. It could be literally anything. And he couldnt send down one of his tribals
Also he cant check up if you actually did it because after you leave the doors lock again. If you leave the bunker and try to enter again itll show you a message

I mean, if I had a nice suit of power armor and a superior officer providing a very good distraction, I'd probably go to town on the synth bastard with a bat too.

>no season pass for CC releases

This lighting reminds me of Silent Hill.
Also what the fuck is going on with that gun texture

shitter didn't know how to install WRP properly

Get Millenia's .357 wrp texture fix.

>doing playthrough without installing WRP out of habit
>realize most of the guns save for a few engraved weapons like maria, sequoia, and .357 hd cylinder look better without it

This thing is legitimately unnerving, man. Like somethin' from a Japanese horror film.

files.catbox.moe/p63rdk.webm

every body is sexy what are you RACIST or something

A fucking sound mod and some more editing could make that the worst enemy Fallout has seen for fucking spookin

I feel bad for it.

Me too. It's a Buffscale creation which means there's a 73% chance it'll end up with breasts three times the size of its head, in an incredibly poorly textured bikini.

Something about the way it's face stretches reminds of The Master. This is some real FEV experiment gone wrong fuckery. Very lore-friendly. 10/10 immersion.

Hell, pitch down a human scream and distort it with a gentle vocoder. Maybe chop it around a bit and make something really fucky. Combine it with Pilgrim and you've got spook master material.

I expect to see this thing in his waifu shots, all 12 car-sized tits enticingly exposed.

I think the Yes Man outcome is the only decent one for the Followers and really isn't that bad. Ooh they are a bit more stressed than before, boo fucking hoo. They aren't executed or run out of town on principle.
I do like the general theme of your post though.
The FO3/NV Deathclaw faces were exponentially better because they loosely resembled human faces (flat face with forward-facing eyes). That flat face with the lithe body that packs more mass than i looks gives them an uncanny unnatural look which goes well with them being abominations of science. T-Rex head is stupid bullshit, deathclaws just lumber around like big dumb animals.
But I guess I agree with you about this waifuism bullshit with deathclaws, I feel the same way with Robofuckers who focus on Assaultrons, entry level as fuck.
Looks like the Alpha from I Am Legend.
That's not half as bad as Yes Man just hanging out outside the Tops front door. A securitron with an unusual smiley face whose programming means it will respond favorably to any inquiries or tasks asked of it? How wouldn't literally anyone on The Strip not find out about everything?

I'm gonna edit the lower lips, give it Noras hair, and put it on Nexus with the file name of "Noraclaw" and be done with it

It'll be a resource for scary mods because i can't into scary...other than providing assets for scary

so, havent done settlement building for quite a few sessions. then the 500mb patch dropped. so far no problems at that point.

then i decided to start the automatron DLC so did the quest to get the greygarden settlement so i can fill it with robot settlers

now everytime i launch worskhop my gam crashes to desktop. staying on the root menu is fine, but the moment i choose one category the crash happens. anyone else getting this?