>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
>PTS is live with next update, coming with transmog and housing storage
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY [Open]

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And the thread is worth bumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
vocaroo.com/i/s0cjUFs1cFHv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>===
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>===
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>===
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

2nd for add a maelstrom vendor

Check this one's 4!

>Previous thread died at 24 replies
>This thread only has 2 replies and already on page 10
Fucking amerimutts can't even keep the thread alive while yuropoors sleep.

Less smoke breaks, sorry.

please forgive me

Does Dragonbones have a release date yet? We grow ever nearer to February.

I'm assuming the second week is when it will be released

Monday after next Monday, pts is always 4 weeks cycles, other than morrowind but that was a "beta" which I imagine they'll do again for Summerset and any other "chapters" also updates always come on Mondays.

Talking about the 5th or the 12th? Would you count the 29th as this upcoming monday or next monday?

5th

What do you think we'll see more of when outfitting is released? All black or all gold weapons?

all black

Hold on a flippin' second does outfit stations mean all rare style materials will be worthless?

Its certainly going to damage the market.

Why would anyone do all black weapons?
I understand all black outfit if you want to be edgy but all black weapons just look like shit even if you're going for an edgy look.

Also, now that we have outfit system I really hope they'll start adding some special armor pieces that aren't a complete motif style but rather just shoulder / belt / helmet only etc. so they can add some cool shit for events, like a rice hat or some cape for shoulders, it would certainly allow them for way more freedom when making one compared to making a whole motif out of it meaning that they may make it more interesting. I hope they're also going to add Monster sets to the outfit system, some shoulders really look nice.

>25/01
>CoA1 with PvE guild members
>2 CP600 dd
>Healer doing 35% of total damage
>Pledge lasted almost 40 minutes
>26/01
>DC2 with PvE guild members
>2 CP800 dd
>Pledge lasted 1 hour
>Tempest Island through Dungeon Finder
>One great dd and a retarded dd who didn't care to read tge chat
>Hm and we still got the speedrun achievement
Join PvE guilds they said. It will be better they said.

>Why would anyone do all black weapons?
>not running around with a black katana, darksoul folded over a million times over a black flame, forged with an obsidian hammer and cooled in ebony blood

To the one asking about the Argonian leader, it's that chick that Murkmire will be about. It's the closest thing to a leader they have. However Argonian social structure is fragmentet, changing and constantly adopting to the enviroment and the lack of a proper core outside of the Hist means they're easily assimilated into other cultures, for the better and worse. There's dialogues in the first Argonian village about this, where former slaves don't know what "their" way is.

>Not all red
Absolute pleb

They already are all red, though.

>I really hope they'll start adding some special armor pieces that aren't a complete motif style but rather just shoulder / belt / helmet only etc. so they can add some cool shit for events, like a rice hat or some cape for shoulders
That's it, print. I've been crying jewish trick since they announced this different-for-the-sake-of vanity slot system, that's the angle. Crown store motifs or cosmetic equipment that covers only one or several pieces of armor. 3k a pop. Screencap this.

I meant it mostly as some sort of a reward for completing hard content, event rewards, achievements rewards etc.
But now that you say this I realise that they'll just make them all 5k crowns per piece and you need to have ESO+ active to equip them.

>Crown store motif PAGES
Jesus fucking Christ it's too bad not to happen

but I hate that rubedite weapon's red tint

why did you post that picture

Why not? It's qt

well,

so price of rare motifs gonna rise even more after the update?

>so price of rare motifs gonna rise even more after the update?
Yes

To the user that posted 3mill gold screenshot, do you do anything but trade? Like how many alt you got? do you even PvP?

t. burnt through a 1mill in under 12 hours before and I don't even housing

why does this take take up so much space

Completely voice acted. In 3 languages.

All you need is luck. I sold a single motif book for almost 1 million gold a few months ago.

>so price of rare motifs gonna rise even more after the update?

I hope I didn't fuck up by putting 2m gold into armor motifs to sell later

good god what is that slaghound?

a tranny from AGDQ

I really like this game especially with how much of tamriel is there. I always wanted to explore the world and some of the cool places you read about in the books in the single player games and this makes me feel like I can do that. And the quests are generally enjoyable. It’s very watered down but it’s still an ok elder scrolls game.

Depends on the armor motifs and when you bought them. Best time to sell is right now since the ones buying will be buying right before the DLC.

Guys, guys, what if...
we deleted classes completly and replaced them with separate skill trees so you can mix all abilities however you want and there's no more class imbalance.

Would make the game even more homogenized.

Not all skill trees are created equally, user.

Though it would be cool to mix Ardent Flame, Storm Calling, and Winter’s Embrace for an elementalist character

every build in pve would be the same

I like the idea of classes, we just need more morphs and they need to bring back the other schools of magic as separate trees

Is there an established best/fastest way to farm tel var stones? I'm considering going standard aoe farm as a sorc, but know as soon as I do, I'll need to pvp and be left holding my dick unable to fight properly.

Farm players

bemp

kill bosses on IC surface and then get the fuck out

Is the op's new player guide up to date in saying that wardens are less desired for dps? Does it even matter that much?

can anyone craft a stahlrim style hundings dagger with nirhorned? pc na

>wardens are less desired for dps?
yes
>Does it even matter that much?
In veteran content, yes. You won't be gimped to the point of being worthless, but the gap between an average stamblade and magwarden is pretty significant.

>Farming wormcult
>Tank finds 3 infused and divines perfect pieces in a single run
>Tank is level 49
Fuck this shit. The game did it on purpose.

I understand this seems terrible and unfair to you, but the bright side is that it's absolutely hilarious to the rest of us.

4 days just to download this shit game i hope its worth it

its pretty fun imo its a lot like guild wars 2

CP isn't what kills battlegrounds, it's the fucking premade groups farming ragtag teams
they should fight other cancerous premades

Docharacters carry over to the pts or what? I've been wanting to take pictures of the exacts specs used to creat one of my characters but I really don't feel like dropping 3k on a race change i'll never use. So I was hoping to get one in the pts, take screenshots of the sliders and everything used and keep them incase I need to use them on live.

It gets better after the base game story. The exception being coldharbor. That's when the good writing starts.

Yes but EU and US switch every week.

Probably the comfiest MMO you can play with a controller due to all the worthwhile acitvities and a lot of zones having their own atmosphere since veterans returning to them are there for a very specific reason, spicing it up between old and new players.Controller support is a dealbreaker for me since it allows for maximum comfy

ded

im mad i dont have this

just like the game then, I can't find people for vet dragonstar arena

Lel what a fag, git gid and you can solo it EZ. Just check my Bro crazypantz12 on twitch to Learn how to play.

No one wants to do VDSA with people who they don't know are able to do it.

>Pugging vet dragonstar arena
Why would you want to waste a whole day only to fail in the end?

I've already done with pugs, people grossly exaggerate how hard it is
as long as people know the mechanics, there is no problem, same shit with HM vet DLC dungeons

anyway even people in my PvE guild don't seem interested, I think I'll just give up on the staff/bow...

>as long as people know the mechanics, there is no problem
Like saying it's easy to find water in the desert as long as you find an oasis.

So do we actually go to the moon or are we just high on skooma?

Is the Master Resto staff still bugged? I guess I farmed that shit for nothing.

maybe it's both

>300k for a house
how the fuck do you make that much money, I struggle to get 100k

Not him but I flip equipment/motifs through my five trading guilds. I don't actually play the game very much but I like playing the market. It's also more than paid for the base game and 3 months of sub fee

i have 1.4million set aside for the perfect house. whenever that may come. playing for 10 months

tfw too ill to attend the trial tonight despite wanting to do it for over a week now

>just want a nice medium-sized house located on the Gold Coast
>ZOS will only add ridiculously huge homes for crowns only

Flip and don't spend money on stupid shit.

EU trials when?

it isn't hard

but the last arena is shit because of bad coding

everything else is easy

Now I know why you fags love DC storyline.
vocaroo.com/i/s0cjUFs1cFHv

GET THE GUARD

PC NA nHoF trial soon. 15 minutes?

nHoF now

git in here

I don't get it. They said Sloads wouldn't be included in the base game thing because Bethesda weren't a fan of having them around. And now we're getting them. What happen?

Good quest, desu. I fucking hate harpies, but I disliked the duke or w/e even more.

I saved up 100k from my adventure through stonefalls to shadowfen and bought the imperial valenwood house. It felt nice.

I think the gold coast is really pretty I wish there was a house there but I understand it may not be the best city for that because dark brotherhood but even a small shack away from Anvil would be nice.

Alive

nHoF 1 dps needed.

Can someone sell me on this game? I'm looking for something to play that lets me team up and hang out with people.

Is spellcrafting still on the "eventually" pile, or the "never" pile?

this game lets you team up and hang out with people

Relatively new to the game, 8d played and 302cp. I've only done some Undaunted pledges and been finishing off zones, only have Alikr, Bangkorai and Morrowind to finish.

I looked up a build guide for stam DK in Alcast, and now I'm only missing the Velidreth helmet. My dps varies between 15-19k, havn't even looked up the rotation and practiced at all. How hard are the veteran dungeons and should they be even tried with pug groups and how cancerous are they?

Datamining indicate it's in the "Summerset" pile.

Do the vet dungeons in order and you'll be fine. The progression from Fungal Grotto to City of Ash II is pretty linear when it comes to difficulty.

shit didn't saw you wanted the Velidreth helmet. Just skip it and get the Fungal Grotto helmet instead.

Kraghs is generally better than Velidreth for single target so most people run that. Veli is good vs trash mobs mostly.

we did it