/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 27th of January:
1695 – Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan in Istanbul on the death of Amhed II.
1862 – President Abraham Lincoln issues General War Order No. 1, setting in motion the Union armies.
1924 – Lenin's body is laid in a marble tomb on Red Square near the Kremlin.
1939 – President Franklin D. Roosevelt approves the sale of U.S. war planes to France.
1973 – A cease fire in Vietnam is called as the Paris peace accords are signed by the United States and North Vietnam.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG
youtube.com/watch?v=xpByj58anmc
mega.nz/#!ploAiTKD!ZYv97-tJJoudrdDyBfVlWsqkoF_sX_pWUhOAspsyevM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg
humblebundle.com/gift?key=PYhcmYtS4uq2x7e7
humblebundle.com/gift?key=EPsheFpDnPy7hVmC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What should I name her boys?

>>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

Second for the jewish degradation of culture and pride.

Aragon

Ligurian Empire?

6th for modders make way better maps than Paradox

New Minos

>t.alex
I would have added niggermod in but i was too lazy to go far enough in thread history to actually find the link to it.

Danzig not releasable anymore? When did they remove that core ffs.

>colonising near aztec shitball
>colonial nation, with it's whopping 5 troops, declares on said shitball
>proceeds to fail at sieging a fort for over a year while shitball occupies everything
>shitball eats 3 provinces directly and FORCES RELEASE OF NATIVE TRIBE THAT I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED ANNEXING
so I should always move my capital to the new world, right?

So somehow the count of Dubhlinn became suzerain of all of fucking Engalnd.

How does the event where you're approached to free a country from their masters in HPM work? It said the coup was a success, but the country was just removed from my sphere and is still a satellite of the same nation.

So what do we think the content pack will be called, I’m thinking The Crown of Burgundy, so it can actually join the empire like it was suppoused to
No you should declare war the second the truce ends

>fps counter

/gsg/&Taxes when?

he's currently implementing soldier and sailor rape so give him his space

but he said he would launch it last week..

In about a week or so, I need more time to complete the mechanic I've been working on for the past week

That's actually already done

what mechanic?

do they need to be full maintenance to do that? Also have you improved calculation time so that losing land then reinheriting it doesnt cause you to be over force limit for like a year

>trying to debug CB to understand why i cant conquer anything from Qing as an asian nation
>realize it thinks my capital isnt in Asia
>check continents.txt
>Central asia is part of some middle-east continent
Fuck you HPM
All these requirements are fucking retarded Im gonna change all this shit

It's a % of their total maintenance if I remember correctly.

It's too early to comment on it since it's about 30% completed but basically Administrative Efficiency of states, regions and the nation itself. Instead of spamming rebels in your newly-conquered land to "prevent you from blobbing", this will prevent you by dropping the efficiency of the newly-conquered land and having you spend resources into stabilizing and integrating it as it happened in real life. It also promotes isolationist or non-blobbing gameplay by giving you something to do in peacetime - developing the efficiency of your regions, but at the same time has no artificial restrictions on blobbing if you want to be that guy and would instead take skill and planning to pull it off, as compared to the current "just conquer the provinces and kill the rebels lmao"

There's a lot of other stuff around it but again, too early to comment

I made a maintenance calculation as well but then tested it and noticed that the AI sits in low maintenance permanently (unless it moves around during war which makes it not trigger this at all), which basically meant that I was making a mechanic where only the player can participate. That's bad modding so I removed the maintenance modifier and directly nerfed the wealth income to account for it. There's also other issues, such as "is the army being drilled while on low maintenance" so it's better to leave it like that

Pic related is a very rough and untested approximation of what AE will probably look like. The modifiers and effects of it aren't created yet and I'm currently coding them

>le duke now has 30,000 free guys because he's a different religion :^)
Wht did paradox ever think retarded rebellions like this was a good idea
Now every thing i worked so hard to achieve will be chipped by some retard because he has 34,000 guys that ain't going away any time soon

kinoreich
youtube.com/watch?v=xpByj58anmc

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I unironically had a dream about Gross Germaniums. I was just walking for months on a road, going from Lisbon to Moscow, and each major city I passed had the flag of the Gross Germaniums flying on it. What does it mean?

that's called the EU

>Moscow
Merkel pls go

I have two quick questions:
1. Is Kaiserreich in DH still better than Kaiserreich in HoI4 or not?
2. What are some tips for playing National France (in DH's Kaiserreich)?

let's see your ideal europes /gsg/

That's a cute French girl

>1. Is Kaiserreich in DH still better than Kaiserreich in HoI4 or not?
imo yes but DH version is a bit outdated now, HoI4 version has diverged a lot
>2. What are some tips for playing National France (in DH's Kaiserreich)?
In my last game I saw National France help Carlist Spain to win the Civil War and ally with them and the Italian Federation, then they attacked the Commune through the Pyrenees and took half of mainland France. I would say help the Kingdom of Spain win but they often join Mitteleuropa.
Sometimes if Germany beats the Commune they'll let you return to the mainland if you ally with them and leave the Entente, but that's rare, they usually just create a puppet French Kingdom
Also go Napoleonic.

>Also go Napoleonic.
Why? In DH that's the option with the least unique events, right? Aren't kingdom and republic better?

You may not like it, but this is what peak male performance looks like.

(White in the middle east is a DMZ administered jointly by the Bongs, Frogs, and Krauts for religious purposes :^))

havent played vic 2 in a year now. any new major mods or things to freshen it up?

10/10

I'm almost afraid to look. I still haven't met any Europeans yet, I had to be the one to discover them. Usually Portugal is on point with exploration.

Oh god its worse than I thought.

epic fucking blob DUDE

I've never seen Poland-Lithuania become Emperor before. Also Portugal seems like its been to busy killing Muslims to bother exploring.

Fuck me, that's awfully written.

Reposting my Ashkhazari mod.

mega.nz/#!ploAiTKD!ZYv97-tJJoudrdDyBfVlWsqkoF_sX_pWUhOAspsyevM

Settled Jewish Khazars, and their Jewish Khazar provinces, that are not under the rule of a nomadic liege, will convert to Ashkenazi culture (since the Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the Khazars). No event pop ups, the conversions will instantly happen in the background. To install, place the file into the events folder of the base game or a mod.

Does it have khazar milkers in it?

They are actually germ/slav/khazar/everything mutts, they should be a melting pot culture desu (to be honest).

Thanks goy I finally get to play my ancestors :^D

I regret nothing.

Please, answer

I guess everyone was afraid to sail across the Atlantic in this narrative.

True, but there really isn't a way to simulate that in game, unless you have some event that causes random provinces in the HRE, Poland, and Russia to flip to Ashkenazi if the Khazar Empire no longer exists, representing their migration West.

This is more of a "what if?" scenario, if Khazaria never collapsed, representing the transition of their nomadic Khazar culture into settled Ashkenazi culture. Khazaria was a melting pot of cultures anyway.

Yes, pic related. Be careful though, she might try to eat your foreskin in your sleep! You know how those Jewesses are.

>Khazaria was a melting pot of cultures anyway.
Diversity truly is our strength ;3

HPM where the fuck are you?

AFPG where the fuck are you?

I dont think I really need these faggots considering they finally discovered colonialism just as I embraced the Renaissance

>khazars become ashkenazis
What the heck is this meme

did you stay orthodox or go Hellenic?

>implying Jews just magically appeared in Northern Europe
The Khazars converted to Judaism, then, after the Russians destroyed their empire, they migrated West and intermixed with Germans, Poles, and Russians. The Ashkenazim are their inbred descendants.

do you really believe non-iraqui jews are actual jews and not post christianity converts? lmao

you can't just convert to a different species, that's not how it works

Now to continue the westward push. I'm going to colonize a bit of Canada as well to cuck Markland.

Nice meme.

The reformation isn't really doing to great, probably because everyone is terrified of the Poland Emperor.

I stayed with God because I didnt want to Albanians to be much of a problem.

Where are the proofs tho

Defensive pacts removed all the fun from CK2

>defensive pacts : off
>shattered retreat : off
Here you go lad have fun

good post man
this is a good meme too because, like, Rwanda is the Prussia of Africa

I mean Uganda fuck nigger countries they're all 'andas'

Rwanda was right

The memes are proof enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz86dOMGHFg

>that font rendering
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking stupid niggers........

>ctrl+f gex
>0/0
>leave thread

What the fuck?

*posts the gee cuck volkstaat vs madagascar image*

but you can mix with other "jews" all over the world and become a mutt species

based

where is the rape mod already ree

Can you please be patient

>HIP
>can't turn off shattered retreat

Yeah dunno why they removed the game rule
Just disable it in the defines

All right

>declare war on morocco
>call in allies for laughs
>everyone agrees
>all of a sudden everyone's demanding concessions
>pic related

h8 allies

>Uninstall game
>Delete every Victoria 2 folder
>Reinstall game
>Download HPM fresh
>OAEG
>Still can't get Checksum HIQE
I don't understand. Is the pastebin wrong? I can't get any other checksum. I've tried manually using the beta and using the normal patch, no change,

exit and relaunch the game

I've done that. I'm not using any additional mods, and I'm using a legitimate steam copy.

Fucking how

Steam often gives you the wrong checksum, make sure the game is pirated and that whoever you want to play with pirated it from the exact same torrent.After that, launch HPM, close it, delete map cache, then relaunch it.

how indeed

>play "le thinking man's mod"
>get memed so hard that your thumbnail is lost forever
LMOA & Texas

humblebundle.com/gift?key=PYhcmYtS4uq2x7e7

Woops

nice thumbnail

I used to get the correct captcha using my steam copy, but ever since building a new pc, it's always been 'wrong'. I assumed it was something Windows 10 was fucking up.

Not sure what to think of this.
I think I like the Danubian meme more.

>Already Redeemed

virus do not click
whatever it is i'm not going to take i don't know about the rest of you

Double whoops

humblebundle.com/gift?key=EPsheFpDnPy7hVmC