2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Mother NTR edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/ewn/posts
strawpoll.me/14938343
vndb.org/v6688
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for lolis

That art is actually worse than western shit. How low can NTR fags go?

The game is pretty good. It's about you and your family moving to a rural village. Your dad still has to finish a couple months of work for his old job so he comes home at a later stage.

You learn that the village has an old festival where you have to be clothed in a certain way and the mayor and your new school "friend" try to convince you and your mom to also participate.

Anyone got a good ACT game? Been playing too much HRPG now and I need something else to spice it up.

do you mean SLG? Act is usually just a visual novel.

>Act is usually just a visual novel
That's ADV. ACT is action games.

boner

soon

Which of these contain NTR?

Delet vote

Meer. Can all of you guys please vote for it? The other games can get picked by anyone easily, but Meer will never get traslated

Fully finished Succubus Prison a few days ago and now I can't find anything to fill the void.

Meers Occupation and Animal Eared Girls Lose Their Human Rights.

How do you vote?

patreon.com/ewn/posts

Gotta become a patreon to vote though. I'll sound like a shill when I say this but it's only a dollar.

Oh it's from the guy that did Mischief War? His translation was great. Would be a shame if he were to translate Non-NTR stuff.

Are you retarded? become a patreon vote when he starts the translation bail out. Seriously it's like talking to kids that have never pirated shit in their life.

He runs it monthly so he'll inevitably wait to get your dollar before closing the poll

That's why he said that it's only a dollar.

what a fucking shillboi

strawpoll.me/14938343

>Remtiary
who

Melty quest guy that has about 3 months of life left.

What are some games with a focus on anal?

>kunoichi botan not winning
shitty rigged pay to play poll. democracy is dead

It's also terrible in that the walking speed is incredibly low and you play a little kid

How can it be cucking if there wasn't an oedipal tragedy to begin with?

I'd like to know this as well

What are the best games with delicious browns?

To me there doesn't have to be a romantic attraction for it to be NTR. Just needs to have a strong emotional connection between two characters that slowly gets corrupted or breaks down due to NTR happening.

>The papi guy
That memer can burn

literally the two first comments on that game's Exhentai page are "is this what nightmares are made of?" and "what the fuck"

To be honest I actually prefer this to the bland direct translations. Japanese H-scenes are some of the most repetitive shit ever.

Those fucking translations...holy shit.
I actually liked one of the previous works of the dude, but Melty's Quest is an abomination

m1zuki died

>not adding elfloren in the poll
what a shitter

Why are opinions so divided with Mischief War. 50% seems to think the game is slow linear trash while the other half think it's one of the best H-games ever.

The same is true with its art. Half think the art is ugly while the other half think the art looks beautiful.

>while the other half think it's one of the best H-games ever
Shitposting.

Nah I'm one of those people it was my GOTY 2017

No fucking idea. I liked the game though I wished for it to have more content/be more sandboxy.
Regarding the art style - that's a matter of taste and not really up for discussion.

How much longer until mods nuke this shitposting thread?

Yeah but usually with art people either agree that it's pretty rough but still acceptable. Mischief War is different though were some people genuinely thought it was beautiful and some of the highest quality art in H-games while the other half thought it was complete garbage. Doesn't happen a lot.

Really? I usually see that kind of argument with objectively flawed art (see OP's game for example - the anatomy is absolute shit and the shading is subpar) - but in this case it was sophisticated enough to make me think it was only possible to discuss in matters of taste.

Then again, I don't really see how someone's dislike or like of a game really influences your decision to enjoy it.

>No Games Edition

You mean the guy who did crotch 2? Wasn't that his only translation?

Nah I just thought how it was weird that Mischief War had such a polarizing reception. Never seen that with any other game. NTRPG and THP are obviously not liked by people that don't like NTR. But Mischief War is more of a general corruption game that can be enjoyed by everyone so it's just kinda surprising. Never seen that happen before within the /hgg2d/ community.

What are you guys expecting from this game that will release in a few weeks?

I've played the demo and it seems promising.

I wouldn't know about that, I usually just sit at ULMF, f95 or AS.
Sorry to talk about things I know nothing about.

>ULMF

That shit still alive?

Barely, after Aika accidentally nuked it into orbit, I'm having a hard time readjusting.
The new look and function just don't do it for me.

On the verge of death. Traffic is less than 1/5 of what it used to be. And without search function, the site having lag spikes and other shit, it'll probably die completely in 1-2 years.

Everyone post a hidden gem that is almost never talked about but you really enjoyed.

My hidden gem is pic related RJ149926. The art might be shitty but it actually has an open world with multiple female party members that all have their own storyline and questlines. It has a karma system and multiple factions with their own reputation systems. There are an insane amount of dynamic events and things to do. It's the closest thing to a real full game I have ever played.

Do you play as a dude or a gal?

It's male protagonist. And I know male protagonist games are usually looked down upon. But the women actually are fully fleshed out and 1 single women has more scenes than most female protag games have so I feel like those criticisms are void in this one.

Also yes there is NTR but it's not the focus and you have to activate it in the options menu.

ULMF has been there for more than a decade so I don't think they will die that easily. Maybe some old admins will make another ULMF with better site features and faster server speed.

does that have a partial?

this ulmf unless the retard that fucked up tunrs it back to its old state

>vndb.org/v6688
>Ryoshuu Ichiba ~Wana ni Hamerareta Elf no Onna Shoukou~
I heard this is good if you like to nakadashi elves. What does /hgg2D/ think of it?

not sure if the other thread is dead or not so I doubleposted, sorry

Oh, I don't look down upon mprots, I just don't find them too interesting.

Probably. I don't know how to use ULMF nowadays though so good luck.

I liked it. It's in English and ShindoL's art compliments the game really well.

Also the OST is waay to good for a fucking H-game. The game has fucking politics and everything. Play it.

I helped too, but good job user

>everything not NTR is pedo
Sasuga NTR-fag.

>thread literally shitposted to death by NTR posters

Well this thread actually had genuine discussion while the other thread was spent whining about this thread.

Kinda proves pic related.

>r-rules don't matter
>waa fuck off
>stop shitposting y-you faggot

and they all got eternally BTFO thanks for your hard work my dudes

now the thread will be ruined by NTR shitposters declaring this thread king because NTR is the greatest. we all lost here user

NTR-Haters BTFO Permenantly.
Truly shows that NTR is the greatest fetish of them all unlike that pedo game they had in their OP.

And this shitposting spree, gentlemen, is a solid proof of why the cucks belong in the oven.

>buying into NTR shitposting
Dumbass, that was his point.

Fuck off falseflag shitposter. This thread had only genuine discussions within them until Anti-NTR people came posting here.

some of the other posters said it was a VN not a game Is there something like this (politics, elf nakadashi, war) with more gameplay?

Fuck off pedo shitposter. You lost now go back to your shitty pedo forums and never come back here again.

>while the other thread was spent whining about this thread
why make things up

Here's a (You).

>instantly devolves into fetish warring
What did I say. The mod should have deleted both threads.

>whining about this thread
it was mostly one or two fags ban evading while spamming and whining that we didn't immediately acquiesce to his shitposting

Yes actually. There's a game called shadowcore.

Sadly it's not translated though. However you can hook it and it's completely playable with a text hooker.

Fuck off.

Literally no other outcome when the NTR autist got buttmad people weren't using his thread and spammed the other one

Mods don't give a fuck. The mod just did the standard check up of which thread was created first and deleted that one. Also, that ban evading spam nigger didn't help.

cuck containment board when
horsefuckers have got their own after all

I am the guy that started this thread and I never shitposted. I didn't even post in the other thread at all. I tried to get a genuine discussion started in this thread instead. Like I said this wasn't even a thread made as a shitpost attempt I just like NTR and I feel like there has been too little (genuine) NTR discussions the last couple of months.

this is true. even if this thread was deleted it would only result in a bunch of retards crying that the thread that got created first was deleted. there was no winning scenario

Fuck off. We belong here unlike you childfuckers who got your own board but got deleted because your shit is so vile.

you should then also realize that an NTR OP leads to nothing but shitposting. even if you like NTR, don't make an NTR OP because it causes an untold amount of asshurt, as demonstrated right now. discuss NTR all you like, just try to minimize the inevitable shitposting that will happen.

>I tried to get a genuine discussion started in this thread instead.
Oh fuck off, you dumb subhuman. If you wanted an actual discussion you wouldn't put literal trash in the OP.
>b-but NTR
No game is suddenly good just because it panders to a specific fetish. This is why no one will ever take NTR subhumans seriously.

I'm not sure about that artwork though

Yes but hooking takes so much longer because of the 1-2sec delay to get the translated text. It ends up taking 10x as long since I read very fast in english. Is there some way to speed it up? Pic related my current setup.

It has completely animated sex scenes if that makes a difference to you.

It has NTR though. That surely makes up for the wonky art.

>discuss NTR all you like
You are just as well cancerous as him, you know. Fetishes do not belong here, games do. And the cucks are incapable of discussing games as proven time and time again.

there's a dude working on an MTL of the game. he goes by shitty google translator, which is pretty apt

You can use other hookers aside from VNR. Other ones are usually almost instant but are not merged within the window automatically.

New NTR games when?

you're right, i should have specified NTR games.

Can you people please stop posting Anti-NTR stuff. Contribute to the discussion or fuck off. Stop shitposting