First time seeing this card
looks pretty

hmm

i am , dunno if you are advicing someone else
>52 fire resistance
changed it and..
>can't use chest due to lack of int
>so can't use sunder

Nigga you have all rares how the fuck do you not manage to have over capped resists, go on a poetrade hunt you can find cheap as fuck (sub 5c) rare rings and items that cover all your resists and build requirements.
also how do you need to level 7 more levels the build I linked was for a level 90.

>The Sephirot can only drop from unique monsters, who are a variant of Dominus
Surprise surprise. Still a cool card, I like the art

does scion shave/trim her pubic hair or leave it natural?

>her

Very carefully groomed V-trim until ascended, then natural and finally big dicc after uber lab

Scion has fully shaven balls for you to suck on as she strokes her enormous she-cock

my mistake about the build thing
i was capped , you just made me remove diamond skin and there went the cap
easy examples
>cant remove ring with only chaos resist since int to use most gear needs that int

Scion is pure and not a trap btfo you degenerate fucks

How terrible is Heavy Strike clear with AC and Melee Spalsh?

not bad actually

definitely not top speed like EK Nova but...

Might try it out then, once I get enough currency together to get my planned build going.
ST dps for Heavy Strike seems really good when you swap in Ruthlessness/fire pen (meme conversion build)

clips.twitch
.tv/VictoriousHedonisticCroquetteSeemsGood
>"I will die, I need to leave"
>proceed to stay inside a vortex for 5 sec while his entire character's life flashes in front of his eyes before killing himself
Huh, hardkek?

>alkaizer
>doing anything other than poopsocking vaults
recipe for disaster desu desu

What killed him?

Shes a Futa. Not a trap.

Different.

knocking everything back will eventually piss you off, especially when you knock bosses into crowds and lose targeting

go all in and make vigilant strike work

pastebin.com/j4DrTPbD

So I have posted my fireball build a few days ago here. I´ve rolled into maps quite comfortably but this is my first build and first inquisitor for that matter.
my question is how viable is sanctify as a defensive option? Or should I rather get atziris acuities?

The instant kill balls Shaper throws out during that phase.

You stand inside the Zana bubble to be immune. You are ment to have those Vortex bubbles pop outside the Zana bubble.

This guy failed the literal only mechanic to the entire fight that is unique.

Shaper ball wasn't over when he left Zana's bubble, he got smacked by one of them.

got hit with the cosmic nut

RICHFAGS OUT
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grats

Ah yes, how could I forget that it has god damn knockback. Well, not a whole lot of melee skills that are fun to use with full conversion I suppose.

based

pastebin.com/cj8LWve6

LUCKSHITTER PLEASE GO

Run Empire's Grasp

Im more curious on why herald of thunder and taste of hate with windripper

I feel like inquisitior and heirophant should switch the totem and consecrated ground nodes

Thought about that, but losing out on tombfist doesnt really feel good. Question is: shouldnt everything die instantly anyways while just mapping? And iirc most bosses are knockback immune anyways.

why the fuck does the "her mask" card exist? why not just make corrupted areas more common and make the fragment drop rates equal? someone give me a good reason, not a ggg reason

because ggg is too lazy to add corrupted areas to maps, without her mask, fragments would be uncommon/rare since no one does corrupted areas while leveling

wtf I do
they are more likely to drop vaal gems in lower areas

judging by the bug where abyssal depths couldn't spawn in a map if any other area spawned, adding vaal areas to maps would probably fuck everything up

>why the fuck does the "her mask" card exist?
Corrupted areas don't show up in maps
>why not just make corrupted areas more common and make the fragment drop rates equal?
It was like that when they released "Sacrifice of the Vaal" and people ended up farming City of Sarn for endless fragments

nerd

not really seeing an issue with that, loot in apex isn't worth a damn, you still need to farm it to get alluring abyss frags, the bosses aren't exactly pushovers and even then half the drops from atziri are trash

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

Giggles, mainly.

I'd estimate that at least 85% of all sacrifice fragments come from uberlab, and they'll always have a value to them because of their 5% IIQ bonus when applied to other maps.

The point is content accessibility. Have accessible Apex of Sacrifice is directly impacts how accessible Alluring Abyss is. If it's really hard to access, nobody will bother except 1 or 2 autists who then corner the market on the good Uber drops.

But I mean, that is literally how the economy works. The less accessible the content is, and the fewer builds can run it, the more you get out of running it.

so you agree midnight frags should be easier to acquire?

There's another issue at play here:
>Age
Atziri and her Uber counterpart were put into the game almost FOUR YEARS ago. They've had the same loot since creation with only tweaks made to the drop rate of specific things and tweaks to loot tables overall, such as making sure she can't drop old Maps. While she's still difficult, her loot has not changed for shit since then, yet the overall power level of loot has definitely gone up, leaving her in a weird spot.

Too bad Chris "Fixing old content is a profit loss" Wilson and his buddies won't bother fixing anything

I'm much more interested to know what it is like inside Atziri

that 'full business' interview with ziz was seriously heartbreaking

Very angry.

This guy is like 15x richer now lel
Nice game poetards

>fixing old content doesnt really attract any new players
>so we arent going to do it
literally fucking retarded
I would have dropped the game right there and then if not for it being the only good arpg on the market, but im not going to spend any more money on this shit

>tfw 33/40
>3 more challenges to do before going back to grim dawn
I can almost taste it boys

I need some sort of build to actually do pvp with for the leo dailies, since I want his hideout.

Any secret tips?

Get a friend. PVP each other until your eyes fall out. Each kill awards Leo Rep.

Oh shit, you cna get rep that way?

Do you need to do it through matchmaking, or is dueling fine?

Honestly if PoE didn't have the interesting passive tree/mechanics I would have dropped it this second. I hate everything else about it:

Boring endgame
Boring acts
Boring combat
Boring economy
Boring & redundant drops
Triple A tier jewery with most MTX
Boring bosses
Boring party play
Lab sucks

bear trap build

>animetard being retarded as usual
colour me fucking surprised
don't even care if it was bait, you just need to fucking GO AWAY

Are cosmetics character-specific or account-wide?

Seems to be account wide, but only one char can wear the cosmetic at a given time.

Account-wide with a few exceptions:
>Most shit
Can only be active on one character at a time.
>Skin transfers
Are applied per-item, can go into your Stash space, the item used to skin it is consumed, but can be taken off, reclaiming the item at a later point. Skin transferred items cannot be traded.

acc wide but most are only usable on one character at a time outside of things like character portrait borders and portals

What game are you guys playing until next league starts?

>its cheaper to buy a 6l than to buy 1500 fusings
nani?

Subnautica, Terraria, Dead by Daylight.

Depends on the chest obviously. Not every 6l has the same worth.

r6 siege
age of empires 2
w/e other rts games I can play
(alone because I have no friends to play this shit with)

average for getting 6link is around 800-900

Weapon actually, but yeah I know.

Have they added any content to terraria as of late?
I can be your friend user!

good meme

>as of late
Nope. But Mods are going places.

Damn, that seems pretty silly. Was hoping they would be like GW2 where you buy a skin once and can put it on everyone. Thanks for the responses.

It used to be way worse.

how do you level when sunder is not an option
like a witch or something

this is a pretty jew game

Firestorm, whatever your end-game Spell is. Spell Cascade Storm Call. Blade Vortex. Explosive Arrow Quill Rain.

I mean you can only play one character at a time anyways, so all it takes is for you to open your inventory and do 10 clicks to put your cosmetic shit on

>I mean you can only play one character at a time anyways
Jokes on you I play 10 chars at the same time on multiple VMs

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

SRS in a +1 fire wand early and later in a +2 minion helmet can carry you up to uberlab.
Most builds can use and should abuse decoy totem too.
Learn vendor recipes when it comes to +gem level items because spells are generally better than attacks when it comes to leveling and they greatly benefit from gem levels compared to attack skills.

my internet crashed lad, enjoy r6

Does this game have auto currency pickup yet

or are they still refusing to do it because d3 did it for gold and "this game totally isn't like d3!"?

>Open map
>Get a whisper about an item
>Sell item to french dude who can barely understand what I'm saying
>Leave party
>Finish map
>Return to hideout
>He's still there
>Start another map, finish it
>He's still there
I'm afraid

He just wants to be friends yo

No auto-pickup. But there is a dedicated Stash tab for Map Fragments! Only $7.50!

But I just want to grind maps on my own

I have autism I don't play well with others

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Csgo, less boring than poe

report him to mods for loitering

He can't enter your portals if he's not in your party.