/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeylhQMxarw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Nagito!

How can Kirishit even compete?

Ibuki!

I love my wife!

>DR2 prologue has simulation foreshadowing (matrix-like strings of numbers appearing when you open the classroom door)
Does DR1 prologue have anything like that?

I love my darling husband!
Bashful flustered lover edition!

Shirogane.

Me too!

I love Junko!

Is shitssu!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Junko loves Naegi!
youtube.com/watch?v=NeylhQMxarw

I love Kirumi!

I want /drg/ to have a good afternoon

Just Naegi tripping out.

nyamami

It's got the swirly haze when you first enter the school. It's also where you first see the plates, which are affixed to the inside of the windows.

Ouma has more of babyface then Fuyuhiko, yet still come off as more intimidated.

Browsing /k/ with my wife Maki!

Makifags confirmed triple faggots

Reminder.....

Add the fatty

This is funny

I don't think that's very meaningful. Although people did comment on Junkuro looking different.

reminder

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

>ywn go to the beach with the V3 cast
Seriously, why even live?

Mioda!

God bless this butt, this is a fine butt.

What were some things which project zetsubou did better than NISA?
>not fucking up measurements
>translating ishimaru's talent as prefect instead of "moral compass"

The two sides of /drg/

Best mage Himiko! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

She's a little bit unreal.

Thats mikans butt

>best magician
ftfy

miu's ass isn't that big though

Okay, why the fuck is Angie wearing slip-on shoes instead of sandal/flip-flop?

taking himiko out on weekend DATES
until she's flustered red, and I have to drag her to dates

>SEX
>WITH HIMIKO

Nah, that joke's old.

Reminder: Shuichi was too dumb to find a camcorder like Kokichi.His Waifu died because of that

Same!

Magician is just a title since normal people wouldn't be able to comprehend real magic.
I would love to do that with her.

>how americans changed

>CONSENSUAL HANDHOLDING
>WITH HIMIKO

Of course Kokichi knows where everything is, because he built the warehouse. It's not a fair comparison.

Degenerate

Saihara asking Kaede to please just hold him and crying a little

New thread, new Himiko!

I'm surprised there's another Himikofriend here now. Nice to meet you!

Cute.

Pretty much everything.

OF COURSE! I WILL PROTECT YOU

abandoning mikan immediately after promising her not to!

You turn on your Playstation® Vita and find out your gf (pic related) deleted all your saves. What do?

>Gonta. I'm going to look back over the case one more time. When you're convinced, you let me know, alright? We'll end this together?

No, I don't want you to turn me into a vegetable when I'll start to get old.

>we still know literally nothing about the real miaya
fuck you lerche
least you could've done is give her some screentime in despair arc (just scrape a bit off all the screentime which juzo and munakatana wasted)

Have consensual sex with her.

This should have been Gonta's underwear

Play Tetris with her.

She is human Usami

Frame her for technical murder

Check some full-body sprites.

Play tetris

She won't do such a thing because of gamer solidarity. I also don't have a vita.

KIYO IS A FUCKING FATASS

>S-Sorry... Gonta not really understand. Cuz...Gonta not smart boy... But...if everyone agree, then...everyone probably right. Gonta...trust everyone!

It seems it's her destiny to be bullied, just like Saionji's. She's also a pure, wonderful flower, she merits a special bullying. I can't dissapoint her!! I don't care about saves, I care only about having an excuse for bullying.

I'm going to put her alarm clock an hour sooner what it should be. I will change place of every single disc and put each in the different Game box. I will put RPG games at the same place as FIFA or Call of Duty.

I'm gonna erase a game data of the every game she hadn't touched for at least 6 mouths. I'm gonna destroy just one button of each of her controllers. I’m gonna borrow her games and never give them back. I’ll rename every single player character at the first opportunity.

When I’ll challenge her for a Pokemon battle, I’ll make sure to use every cheap tactic and use her own IV trained ones legendaries against her and I’ll never forget to disconnect every time I lose.
Lastly, I will play with her in dual-cooperation games, and take all the items for myself.
Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.

We dont deserve Gonta

Ikr? She deserved better

kill her

Would you believe me if I said I was a old fag? Granted I only started posting my love for himiko late last year and only consistently this past week.
None the less I'm very happy to see another Himikofriend since theres not really any of us.I hope you're having a magical day so far

Which DR characters would you be happiest to have children with?

>Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.
Okay now you are overdoing this.

Mahiru or Kirumi

Miu or Mikan

Why isn't she wearing sandal, it would have matched her design?

I want Hopeman to impregnate me. I want to feel his hot salty cum inside me. I want him to hold my hand telling me he's excited to have a baby with me since it's the luckiest thing that could happen to him. Three weeks later I regret this decision and get an abortion. I want Hopeman to find out about my abortion and call me amazing for creating such a great despair that will surely inspire more hope. I want Hopeman to become enthralled with the idea of getting more abortions until I actually carry a hope-filled child to term. I love Hopeman so much.

My waifu, of course.

The whole speaking in a third person is starting to get annoying.

Because Komatsuzaki isn't a footfag

I don't know to be honest.

shuichi ass trial

Cool! I've been here for a few years though I'm not very consistent and have cycled through a bunch of posting gimmicks. Keep blessing the threads with Himikos, brother.

Day has been pretty comfy so far. Hope you're having a magical one too!

user's waifu, of course.

I calculated everything and judged that her vising /v/ is a bullying that's worth the risks.

From the neutral point of view, Yukizome is the best person to have family and kids with.

>Not being like dan schneider
What a faggot

What's his ultimate talent?

>those piercings

NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER

Ultimate Atheist

Finding his ass guilty and punishing him with my penis

Guilty for having a nice ass like this.

Ultimate Sailor of course.

>From the neutral point of view, Yukizome is the best person to have family and kids with
Didnt she kill a bunch of children in the anime?