/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Get Out of the Basement and Case Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>News
The New Year's Update is finally out, featuring Athena, Athena Cykes, and Athena from the Ace Attorney Series

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/16lRtj9Z4kaa6Dq9qkDiyeEnRYuE7CK99GoRu5aIksKA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gato

>wanting basementniggers to case
I am perfectly content with having them fish for screencaps in basement, thank you very much

Why the fuck is Basement so cancerous these days?

Someone should put a bot in basement to make them fuck off.

Reminder to kick Verin out of all your cases.
Reminder he is not wanted here, and never has been.

Hi Gato!

I want to lick Rae's no-no places!

#MeToo

lol I l.ick pu....sy

Are there any guides for creating cases, being defense/prosecutor etc.?

Just use a Franziska whip macro when you're not doing anything else.

There's a bunch on the wiki, here's one of them

For making cases: docs.google.com/document/d/16lRtj9Z4kaa6Dq9qkDiyeEnRYuE7CK99GoRu5aIksKA/edit?usp=sharing

Reminder that this entire picture is bullshit.

Don't reply to it you fag, Verinposting and Gatoposting is already old and boring.
This thread is for worshipping Anongrill's and Rae's thights, feet, breast and other places now.

Thank you all

And is there guide for judge too?

Warning - this picture is of Blackquill riding Fullbright.

Being a judge is simple

Start the case
Minimize AO
Start watching Netflix

hi gato

Don't start this.

ok gato

I believe there are guides on the main doc, but if you're just getting started: Focus on the case, when arguments seem to be going circular without end and without reward, end the argument. Don't to harsh a Judge (Unless that's the character you're playing), basically speak softly but carry a big stick. Don't be penalty crazy, but don't let yourself be stepped on either. It's all about keeping the case running smoothly, while stopping the defense from indicting Moses without evidence, and the prosecutor from calling relevance every time the defense presses a statement.

go vote in the server polls or else

What are you gonna do, mistrial me?

*crashes your case on purpose*

>Implying my case wasn't already crashed

Maya is cute!

Those legs are almost as good as Rae's.

Does anyone have the screencap with Ace saying "I thought about how I wished Apollo was my brother for a while" and Apollo asking "Can you tell us the exact details of that fantasy" handy?

Reminder that all women on AOV are either:
>attention whores
>thots
>lesbians or "bisexual"
>all of the above

*all women on Earth

reminder that all men on AOV are either:
>incels
>not you

Thank you for proving my point.

likewise

You're defending fast and missing but cannot help convincing, the reasons you gave them are all wearing thin. It's not meant to hurt you but let me assure, it's not what I said but intentions you've read. So when you hold onto the facts then you will break down the witness on stand. There's nothing more you can't expose and say the defendant is innocent. Now that you're bolder penalty's weighing on your shoulders, you can't seem to keep things so perfectly straight. With most things so basic you might as well face it, you can't help but worry it's all just begun. So when you hold onto the facts then you will break down the witness on stand, there's nothing more you can't expose and say the defendant is innocent

Reminder that Gina is the purest AO girl

Gina was a thot.

*a pure

kiri mod best

I want mommy Anongrill to meme me!