APK: apkpure.com/jp/けものフレンズぱびりおん/com.bushiroad.kemofure

Other urls found in this thread:

kemofure.bushimo.jp/
youtu.be/D2eWGuu_Ol0
mega.nz/#F!jQ4m1AgS!NdCDjL_krv8vJI1dilBeBA!qNRUmL6K
twitter.com/SakamotoRyuu/status/956481815140712450
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for KADOKAWA

How many friends has everyone got so far?

I'm only missing 7 now.

クンクン

It's not much of a game, but more so an idle game. While I'm sure this will die pretty quick since there's little to discuss, here's a few more things you should mention if you keep making threads when they pass on;

>Mention what the game is
Mention that it is an idle game similar to Neko Atsume, where there is little interaction between you and the characters that appear.
>Mention the lore
It's all tofu.
>Early sign up bonus and Gold Mouse Toy
Click the orange paw after Lucky Beast's tutorial, and then the gift box in the top right. Comes with a lot of gems.

There may be more things worth mentioning, but you definitely should figure out what else should be mentioned.

What about gameplay?

It's a fun little time waster right now, It's staying power will depend on how much content they add.

Also it should be noted that once you buy your first new area (mountain or PPP stage) the other one will skyrocket to 5000 coins.

I'm missing 12. I'm not sure if it's true that you can only unlock other friends if you have access to the other areas. But I found water-type friends (Emperor and Iwatobi) from the Savannah so I guess "friend meet generator" is pretty random.

You put some objects out, click on the Japari bun button and wait for Friends to show up. As it was mentioned it's pretty much an Neko Atsume clone.

There's not really any gameplay though. You just sit there and wait for girls to show up, watch them do nothing at most furniture items, and then leave. At least there's an option to rewatch all the interactions you unlock, which is a pretty cool feature that few mobile games do.

Yeah I just got the waterfront area, going to take a long time to get to 5000.

As for adding content, they have tons of it to add.

Since I got waterfront I have been getting loads of penguins. Some friends only show up for certain toys too. Like Bear I have never seen a screenshot of her that wasn't with the fire.

By interactions you mean unvoiced conversations

There seems to special item specific interactions but they are pretty rare, like Serval punching the toy mouse.

Is everyone using the machine to make the toys or if not how the hell do you get materials when each friend only gives you 1 if you are lucky?

Wasn't the original game an RPG?

I have almost exclusively used the machine, I have enough materials now to make some toy but I don't want to waste them because they are so scarce.

Yeah I haven't managed to get any of the special animations so far.

I managed to get gen and iwabi in the savannah and emperor on the mountain cafe

It was, but Nexon killed the game because they were too inept at managing it and the original developers were shit at making a good game. Kadokawa didn't give a shit and made a cheap cash grab anime using a lesser known fellow, but said fellow revived the series beyond expectation. Now it's back to being dead with this bland idle game.

Was the old game better than this?

>bland idle game
At least now you can't complain about the game being p2w with stingy and milking kf fanbase

Old game was a clunky mess, from what I heard. Played like shit, had little innovation, and was just terrible. It did have more to it than this game, like an actual story, but what can you expect after Kadokawa killed the franchise over a stupid move?

True, but our only fate apparently was to get a shitty cash grab anyway. You can still pay for sandstar to buy random furniture faster, which is pretty stupid. Even then, you get so much free sandstar from just letting girls show up that it's pointless to buy any.

I do find it odd how there is almost no incentive to buy anything. I haven't struggled for pikapika at all and thats the only thing you can buy. I guess if you want loads of different toys?

And kadokawa killed the anime yet you're fawning over their halfassed attempts now.

I thought they were supposed to release 2 new KF games??

I thought there was a playstation game in the works. An RPG.

The first game wasn't actually a game as such it was the alarm.

The old game is like a 7knight clone. Basically your friends goes from left to right beating up monsters with skill button on the bottom.

That was an indie project I think

Oh wow

I've been /r/ing for the apk of that Serval alarm for nth time. I'm stupid and can't find it in the archives. Anyone please show me de wae

They never actually announced it as a game I don't think. From what I remember it was initially announced as two "application games".

But yeah if you go to
kemofure.bushimo.jp/
You can see alarm on the left, pavilion on the right.

There is Kemono Friends RPG in development by NABY but he thinks that is going to take him at least a couple of years.

I'll hook you up if you post a cute picture of higuma

youtu.be/D2eWGuu_Ol0

Looking at gameplay videos of the orignal game, it it was a side scrolling beat-em-up RPG on an actual handheld system it would have been a pretty fun game to play.

NTR?

>a couple years
Why bother. The series is already nearly dead as it is and will be completely forgotten by then.

mega.nz/#F!jQ4m1AgS!NdCDjL_krv8vJI1dilBeBA!qNRUmL6K

There's also some 3D fighting against ceruleans in the making it seems.
twitter.com/SakamotoRyuu/status/956481815140712450

I don't know what to think. Maybe they looked at the original game and decided to do something different. However idle game seems like a step down from RPG. Then again I don't consider them fun games at best or not a game at all at worst.

At the same time though I can't imagine Bushiroad, who also has a finger in the pie and published the new game, going out of their way to make sure KemoFure fails again by giving it a half-baked, badly thought out game.

In any case, it will be interesting to see how this all goes down. Bushiroad is publishing the new KemoFure game and KemoFure also aired in the same season as another Bushiroad project Bang Dream.

While Bang Dream had a average, if not awful anime the game has largely righted the ship and Bang Dream has become very successful from rolling in otaku bucks.

Meanwhile KemoFure had a very popular anime despite it's game shutting down. Then it got a second lease of life when Bushiroad announced a new game however unfortunately this game isn't selling as well as you'd expect from something with KemoFure in the name. And that isn't even getting into the shit that Kadokawa pulled.

Poor Ozapure.

If you think its dead you should really check out the Japanese fanbase to be honest. It's one of the most active for any anime still on all sorts of dimensions especially for a year old anime.

In which case is stupid considering you have a fuckload of toys but you can only put a max of 6-7 toys at a current location

Like in Pavilion? I don't have her right now in my screen.

Nice

>isn't selling as well
The grossing isn't too high, it seems like they haven't designed enough incentive into the game to make people spend given that its currently the top ranking game for downloads.

Number of toys in a location goes up in levels but yeah it doesn't seem like there is that much forcing you to buy stuff.

What does this game need phone permission for?

I meant in general but already posted the link

Allegedly to pause the game if someone calls you

gotta love the uppity f/a/gs always looking down on Veeky Forums being exiled here themselves
it happened to idolmaster, it will happen to you

Anyone else keep getting an error message? If I press the home button and reopen the game sometimes I'll get an error message and the game will seemingly reset but the screen gets stuck on whitespace, needing a full close and restart to open it back up

I imagine that Serval is listening to Kaban's voice, and it makes me sad.

There's no kaban in this game?

Yeah I get that when I leave it idle for a long time and then come back to it fairly regularly.

Pavilion was before the anime, so yeah Kaban isn't even a thing.

Reminder to fill up the manjuu baskets every now and again or the Friends will die to starvation.

Thanks user.

This. Don't be Kadokawa and kill your Friends. Also, use the ad to get free pink buns for a short while. More friends appear with them.

I don't see an issue myself. Pretty happy to post here.

Does this madman ever stop?

No. Characters will do their animation on repeat until they go away. It's extremely lazy.

They hardly ever do those animations to begin with.

Pretty sure you'd have seen this by now but here's Higuma warming herself by the fire

>before
user, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is definitely after.

How many friends can be there at a time? Is it a specific amount per item?

So Kaban drowned in the ocean, Serval swam back and being a dumb animal, she forgot about Kaban a week later?

I think some items are one and some are two, then things like the bench I think I have seen 3 on? In terms of friends I think I have seen 10+ on an area before.

I'm guessing this is a continuity error?

Yes.

They should have gone full jew and put all the friends in the same gacha as the furniture with abysmal rates. Then all the hardcore fans would whale like crazy on day 1 to get their favorites. There is virtually nothing to do in the game and any hype that existed for it will die out pretty fast. By the time there is an incentive to spend money, no one will be playing.

Given the way they established the series and then some of the lore stuff in the game, there is a bunch of speculation that it might be a simulation or virtual reality.

That is just some peoples speculation though.

Neko Atsume has survived for 4 years.

Truly, Pavilion is the No Man's Sky of mobile games.
>Hype because it sounds good
>Depression because it's bad
>"G-guy, we updated our g-g-game, please play"

The environment looked like they are in ruins though.

Tofu time:

KFP takes place in the 'real world' or at least a world where KF is fiction, the pavilion is some sort of VR/holodeck like place where fans can watch simulations of the Friends. The ceruleans in the OP movie are some sort of computer virus.

If anything its the other way round. I thought it would be bad and am pleasantly surprised by how good it is.

>might be a simulation or virtual reality
So, like real life?

>The cafe's perspective
ONE FUCKING JOB

I wish theyd add a feature in which you can rotate your screen and get a full view of the area

I think 10+

So this is basically a Deresute room?

>i-it's totally good I swear

KF anime had better visuals than this shit. They think they can get away with cheap results, but they're not Tatsuki.

I found Kaban... and his dad?

The proportions are terrible, too. If you have a Friend next to the cafe, it looks like one of those glorified dog houses. It's too small to be an actual cafe. Amazing how they got so lazy.

Anyone have Tsuchinoko yet? What area can I find her?

You got a 4 star toy if pink bossu was the one who appeared in front of the SS printer before you tap it

Her and Bear seem to be the hardest to get from what I see. I think Tschuinoko only mostly shows up in mountain area out of the three and I only have waterfront and savannah so haven't seen her yet.

Haven't enough coins to buy a second stage yet. Does the water stage attract more aquatic friends, and then, does the cafe attract more flying friends? i rly want bald eagle and macaw, but i really want the penguins.

Grape toy that attracts Hululu when? Not having Hululu sing a song about being with Grape/not including him in pavilion are 2 huge marketing failures.

I got all the penguins within a few hours of getting the waterfront stage.

>bald eagle and macaw
I don't think they're in. There are only ~ 30 in the game right now it looks like, unless there are more hidden.

Has anybody gotten the gay cat yet? I didn't see her on the savanna, I was hoping she would show up on the waterfront along with the penguins but she hasn't appeared yet.

>Instrumental theme plays when there's 5 or more friends
>Silent and crickets with 4 or less
Kind of neat.

I hope they end up adding more songs like Welcome to Japari Park if you get 10+ Friends or Oozora Dreamer if you get all 5 PPP at once.

Macaw is definitely in there, it's a character new to the series that only appears in the game, and there was promo art of her back in oct or nov

Kemono Parade please

I got her in the savanna and the waterfront. Savanna she was on the high platform toy.

I disable the music, it got annoying after a few hours.

>clicking on the ads for hours
>good game

well, this is vg

What are you even talking about? The only ads I have seen are one I have chosen too for payment.

The only ads;
>Free pink buns once every 12 hours
>Randomly for bonus Sandstar when a girl shows up
>In-app purchase (literally pointless anyway)

I've only seen 3 ads since the game came out.

I think he was just saying not in there yet, not that she isn't in there at all, the list only has 30 or so friends and I havent seen macaw posted in game anywhere myself.

This doesn't even feel fulfilling when it pops up. It's "oh, that's nice" at best.

I've only gotten two rares and they were both the giant peach thing.

Apparently, people on twitter are getting teddy bear costumes. Anyone know what's up with that?

Pretty sure its another toy.

I saw a picture of Serval in a lion costume and I wanted to know what was up with that as well.

How do you get gears? I am lv 11 and I don't have any.