/wfg/ - Warframe General

Warbutts edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.10.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/911802-plains-of-eidolon-update-22100/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

1st for rebecca is cute

*ugly jewess

>makes video fellating warframe
>description: here's a link to my patreon

>Baba Mezia 24a" “Jews May Steal from Non-Jews”

???

Wisp hunting is so fun and interesting, guys. Just 30 more to go!

She's saying "noo...."

hey man, whores need to eat too

>farming without resource booster

because i am gay, i made a couple webms showing the diffenence between my "cc" mesa build a a max strength build against lv 140 corrupted heavies

Indeed it is. I need like 50 of them myself for a full tier 3 amp. Fuck this shit, it's by far the worst resource in the game to farm.

this

>nigger mesas are everywhere now
>somehow outdamage most of them with Octavia mallet
Make it stop

as you can see, the ttk is obviously better for this build, but this is not a realistic gamelpay scenario in terms of level and enemy type
this one also takes more to set up (energy conversion) and puts you at more risk from enemies all around you

>my afk meme ball with infinite scaling does more damage!

autism

oh ok. took one look at the market thought it was all cash shop bullshit and exited.
any recommendations on early game weapons? probably just going to buy whatever random thing ive got the materials for.

yes, please excuse my crippling autism and lack of having anything to do on a saturday

Rember to redeem your Heat Sword and Vectis codes.

>trying to do spy mission
>asshole joins mid mission
>sets off alarm
>data purged
>he quits
I hope it was out of embarrassment.

>viral
But why?

Radiation is better overall damage against that doesn't die instantly because of how damage types work and also removes ancients from the equasion
Corrosive strips armor and gives better DPS

i do it on purpose lul

its not viral, its corrosive+heat, the compression just makes it hard to tell

If I had time to spare I would do this just to teach people who run public spy a lesson

is the warframe starter pack worth it?
did i miss the prime unvaulting thing?
how do i get into this game?
how do i beat the first boss?

Bless you user, keep doing god's work

no
no
run while you can

>public spy
look at him and laugh

>is the warframe starter pack worth it?
Nothing is worth spending money on
>did i miss the prime unvaulting thing?
No, but you are far too low level to take advantage of it anyway
>how do i get into this game?
By using the standalone launcher or the steam launcher, you then log in once the game is running with your email and password
>how do i beat the first boss?
Shoot him with guns, hit him with melee, style on him with abilities

if you're willing to spend the money then I suppose
no
play it
read the wiki

welcome to /wfg/ enjoy your stay

Yeah, the market looks that way, but most of the weapons have a blueprint option to craft it at the foundry. Common early game weapons are the Boltor, Hek, and the Lex

I've been selling titania's new augment for 25p a pop and no one has even said boo yet. Pretty happy I had those hundreds of loka seeds.

What's the most fun primary?

i'm sorry

Kohm

Supra

So you showed us a comparison of your build and a shitty max strength build, and that shitty strength build won out..
What are you trying to convey?

Is Titania not useless anymore?!? Can she Eidolon hunt?!?!?

(vaykor) hek

She's shit until she gets more than one good skill.

Javlok

>Riven lets me fire 100 bullets a second for 20 seconds without reloading.

Why do these dumb fucking cunts join excavation fissures when they don't understand how it works. They're illiterate as well, because they clearly can't fucking read.

Corinth

>killing blow on 6 sentients while invisible

This was not worth the time

Hi /wfg/

How do I in2 spreadsheeting for end game plat trading? I'm not asking you to divulge your secret trading schemes but general tips on how to compete in the market. Such as:
>what kind of things are in demand
>how long you should sit on certain items (i.e. how long does it take for the market to regulate after baro comes or when things get vaulted for example)
>whether time of day or server affects profit
>what are your routines, i.e. running void relics, derelic runs, syndicates, kuva etc.

Thanks

You're gonna have to purchase an official riven™ trader license if you want to be serious about making plat, friend.

For eidolon hunting? Didn't stop chroma.

she got 2 good skills now, she can use her first ability on herself to charge up the augment.

>what kind of things are in demand
Anything that is hard and/or tedious to get
>>how long you should sit on certain items (i.e. how long does it take for the market to regulate after baro comes or when things get vaulted for example)
3+ months
>whether time of day or server affects profit
It's easier to sell stuff when people are awake rather than asleep
>what are your routines, i.e. running void relics, derelic runs, syndicates, kuva etc.
Whatever I feel like

only sure way to make plat, is to sell corrupted/essential mods, like prime flow/reach
one of the way to make MAD PLAT is toi bet on volatile markets, such as rivens, and flipping cheap/unveileds into 500+ plat, but it will take substantially more time
essentials/prime stuff=low investment/time, steady plat
rivens/arcanes=volatile market BIG payoff, way more time consumingjavascript:;

Chroma uses two skills for that though.

Not really

even with double affin formaing inaros is aids

is there ever anything useful in crates? im one of those people who likes to explore every nook and cranny. then some random joins completes the objective in a minute and its time to get to the extraction point. i get it they know wtf they are doing and speedrun it to farm more.

he only needs like 2 shitter

play solo if you want to do that

In rare crates
Also break containers for resources shitters try to farm in survival, like cells or argon crystals in the void.

Harrows augment presents us with the perfect representation of opportunity cost. To maintain a crit buff you need to sacrifice constantly being invulnerable. Please DE given the man a medal who designed this augment. This shows how skilled your team is in creating augments. The new augments are getting better and better and lasting covenant is the prime example. On the plus side your team indirectly buffed all of our old weapons! Now we have the perfect encouragement to use them! The tiberon, buzzlok, flux rifle, dera and dera vandal, supra and supra vandal can all be used now in a squad or most importantly solo! I sincerely to maintain these stats for the augment and not nerf it. Thankyou.

I need 4 for my meme build angry poster.

well your meme build will be trash so good luck

Ayatan stars, maybe you'll find a sculpture. Rare crate are too rare to care about if it's on a fissure or alert mission. Just have to hope you bash one while you complete the level

that's why it's a meme
is your brain made of applesauce

With the Riven unlock with doing an Exter. mission with lvl 30+ enemies without being detected, does that mean I can't be seen by any enemies whatsoever?

Because I've tried unlocking it with Loki for a couple hours now with no success

im not the one wasting my time, forma and ostensibly plat on a build that's not as efficient

On the minimap, they can't become a filled in arrow. They can become the half filled one.

I hope their building burns down with everyone in it if I have to farm any more kuva

So I need an enemy radar mod as well?

Shit, I'm already full with making him move faster and not running out of energy

>So I need an enemy radar mod as well?
Don't you have animal instinct? Or just use Ivara.

I assumed using companion would instanly fuck me. Not that I even leveled any of those up anyway.

And I gave up on farming Ivara after not getting her part after a 5 hour grind session

what are some good primary weapons for harrow? Looks like arca plasmor is out. Shotguns in general seem really unrealiable for headshots

yeah how dare I have inefficient fun on a videogame.

whys there only like 1 rocket launcher primary

There's also the Lenz

>Shotguns in general seem really unrealiable for headshots
you would be wrong

>that one faggot in trade chat who's trying to buy literally who conclave mods

i agree with you!!!! heres my upvote!

Is Plasmor really RIP? Are Riven prices dropping already? Should I be offloading mine to goys who are aware yet?

>aren't aware

FUck.

it will still be a good gun, just not as good
also if you have crit on the gun you might as well sell it now

Nah something like that won't affect its riven prices, especially not when there's double retards paying thousands of plat for stupid shit like Tigris rivens

which one

They're both shit, so it doesn't matter.

Just got back after a very long break: how do I build in order to abuse Hunter Munitions the hardest?

okay then smart-ass, which is better to sell to sum dumb goy

>first time doing sortie
>gotta carry my team on 2

I thought I was the king of shitters but holy fuck, you guys were not kidding

Neither, that's why I said they're both shit.
You're retarded if you think either of those rolls will sell.

watch, I'll sell it and I'll prove your stupid, ugly ass wrong

I felt the same way. Now I try to do it all solo.

Guess I have to make one now eh?

punch them on the calc

left might solve burst fire issues, right is more frontload damage

sell it for 2k plat

Anyone else noticed that boots are called Mawfish when you fish them up?

is this how one healsluts?

your troll bait builds are getting pretty good dude

What, the blind rage? That's all i need to hit the 75% cap. is there call to go above that?

Explain this shit.

>someone wtb thing
>offer to sell thing
>they ask for price
>give them price
>dead silence forever
what ever happened to the art of the haggle?