/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Setsubun Drinking Banquet Picture Scroll: Kiraku Hundred-Story Pagoda]
news.fate-go.jp/2018/setsubun/

Whenever you use a servant, they become fatigued and cannot be used again for 4 hours. Use the hot spring and they can rest 5 at a time and recover their stamina in half the time. You cannot use supports.

Sestubun Rate-up
>Tomoe and Ibaraki are always on the rate-up
Kintoki: 28, 31-3, 4, 7
Shuten: 29, 31-3, 5, 7
Raikou: 30, 31-3, 6, 7

>Fate/Extra: Last Encore
news.fate-go.jp/2018/extra_le/
28/1 to 11/2
Drake is always on rateup
Nero: 28, 29, 2, 3, 4, 11
Gawain: 28, 30, 2, 5, 6, 11
Rhyme: 28, 31, 2, 7, 8, 11
Shuwen: 28, 1, 2, 9, 10, 11

Survey, if you complete it you get 3 tickets: news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

January 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0101gnnra/
>Octuplet Twin Crystals
>Unlucky Bone
>Yggdrasil Seed

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Abby thread

>[APEX] Fate/EXTRA Last Encore - 01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv

Why is Hakunon so cute.... It's not fair.....

>threw a ticket on the LE gacha
>Summer Little.
Nice.

Fuck you you made me look

autism

Thanks!

TAMAMOKEKS KEKED BY SHINJI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It'll happen eventually, user. I know it will.

>Menelaus beat Helen
The balls on this dude even though she has the baddest onii-san in Greek history

>making the thread early to take out the cirno links
that's some kind of autism bud

UUUUUUUMMMMMMUUUUUUU

Wrong title, as usual.
Its "/feleg/ - Fate/EXTRA Last Encore General - "some shit mobile game as well" Edition

Why are they so fucking mad to cirno? I don't get it, it's looks so childish.

尼里ミサオ Amasato Misao
Seiyuu 今村 彩夏 Imamura Ayaka

Have you ever seen a place you recognized in Captcha?

>there is people who unironically want fansub days back

>begging for APEX
Fuck off otomeshitters

Autism

and what?

Redman > OOMOO

What if it's Amari instead of Amasato?

Even Cirno is better than Nero.

Reminder that Troy fought the Achaeans supported by the entire pantheon thanks to Hektor.

Same reason /fgog/ was mad at seaniggers when they hijacked the FL doc in the OP.

I think you mean "/tmg/ - Type Moon General"

I don't like redman that much but, this. I hate Nerowank, her forced voice and such.

Heracles knew and didn't give a shit, also Castor and Pollux were cool with Theseus kidnapping her.
t. Nasu.

My uncle's car was the Calle of picture based captcha's in 2015.

I know because it had the same busted light and massive scratches on the trunk his did.

The days when anime was completely obscure were literally the greatest.
Anime's current popularity means everything is objective garbage.

Lingering anal pain about him using NA's translations, which is understandable but not really worth the whining it generates sometimes. I think it's dumb too but since I don't use his site for translations it makes zero difference to me.

Where are the subs

Hector's wank in GO is frankly absurd.

Dude is like mini Achilles combined with mini Odysseus in terms of skill, power of his weapon, and strategic thinking.

So what was the opinion of zerofags and apofags about LE?

Her being Tamamo doesn't make sense desu. Tamamo was Twice's servant, and Twice wanted Hakuno to succeed in the end. Tamamo would have to reason to assassinate Hakuno like that.

>forced voice
That's just mean, user

>everyone all around the internet literally BEGGING for APEX's thick veiny cocksub
He must be feeling so great right now

>apofags
>exist

>he

I kinda hope nobody picks up LE and we just wait three months for Netflix to dump the first cour on us all at once. It's been years since I got to enjoy a proper wait for subs with rabid fans.

None yet because there's no subs.

It's not that Hector is wanked, it's that Achilles is criminally underwanked. I mean his stats are already treated as a rank-up from Affections. Higashide literally put zero thought into him

Let's talk about Gudao Blanco

Friendly reminder to give this man a hug.

>an evil servant have no reason to do evil things

He's literally the ONLY person subbing LE. No one else is doing it at fucking all. Of course the entire community wants to give him their collective anal virginity.

OK, I finished the second set of 100 floors. When does the next set of 100 unlock?

>Apofags

I hate SHITFT

No dude, Hector is massively wanked. Achilles is honestly about where he should be minus some minor things, the problem with him is that the general powerlevel of servants is fucking retarded and A rank stats and NPs are nowhere near as rare as they should be.

Fuck off Kyoanusfag

Taiga is cute.

No, let's talk about Gudao Alter

Tamamo is evil but she's not retarded. If Twice wanted Hakuno dead, she would've stabbed him herself. But that's not the case.

I think he's endemic of Nasu's dumb malemaster bias. If there was any justice in the world Charlie would be a little girl with a sidetail and we'd call her Gudako Blanco.

Who the FUCK thought these designs were a good idea?

Friendly reminder that liking poo in the loo equals to having the greatest shit taste otomeshitter

Oh yeah this is Shaft alright

Fucking this.

Achilles reads like a F/SN servant in terms of his stat sheet, which is only an issue because stats and parameters in general are so fucking skewed these days. If he replaced Cu in SN nobody would bitch because he'd be right at home with the powerlevel of his contemporaries.

Indeed.

But senpais, you talk like they exists. You werent liying me r-right?

sayonara zetsubou sensei final season when shoft?

why those chracters together?

Nerofags BTFO

Daily reminder D'Eon has A rank strength and can beat 90% of servants in a brawl as a result

Dunno, Nasu maybe?

i can't believe hakuno turns into devilman

Cute Nurse.

Daily reminder that absolutely nobody gives a rat's ass about d'Eon since Astolfo already exists.

MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN

>they made an entirely new background for this quest
Extra collab soon? The CCC event didn't have the underwater shit right?

Astolfo called him stupid, like he's one to talk

we are going to assume that the anime will adapt some filling battles of some students using FGO servants, which FGO characters would you like to see in the background?

"It was a logical progression of his character." -- Nasu

>he'd be right at home
>Trashed by Artoria, Heracles, Gil and likely Medusa
I guess you're right

Beowulf.

Shit support in wrong class

I love both my wives though.

Where?

Did he say that he was going to sub it or people just hope he picks it up? I don't visit /fgog/ often.

I'm pretty sure he did.

Hakunon Lucifer when

>about where he should be
>his chariot goes faster and then it does more damage
>also it takes up another servant's worth of mana for no reason lol
nope

Beowulf.

That's from CCC dumbass.

Where is your CS user-kun?

Fuck off, reddit

Definitely Beowulf.

As I said, minus some small things. Remove the absurd mana cost and that's a fair attack for him to have given his legend.

He said he's going to pick it up if no one else does. He also said that maybe he'll sub for money to get more gacha funds.

I see, thanks.
What gave your that idea I wonder?

Dumb female master.

That's because he's a consummate warrior and a masterful fighter.

I love both my husbands though

I want Beowulf just to enjoy the shitposting desu.

All the better if it shows him randomly beating some wanked servant like Musashi.

>The days when anime was completely obscure
>anime was completely obscure

ARE WA DARE DA
DARE DA
DARE DA

I don't know how to feel about Kosmos. It's his best NP and it's actually kind of nice, but at the same time it's a blatant copout he only created so he'd have a way to make Sieg win against Karna, speaking narratively, and I hate it for that.

Yes, she WAS Twice's Servant.