/vn/ - Midori Edition

Visual Novel General #1833

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/gtgrau.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry Mitcher!

i'd fuck azusa in the pussy if u kno what i mean xD

I love used goods
especially Zakuro!

Kill yourself.

Rude.

I love dumb girls
especially Mitchiru!

Seriously, what the fuck

I LIKE LOLIS!

I love Kings especially Arthur!

>Euphoria is a good VN
comfy.moe/gtgrau.webm

Based

Go on...

Anybody have the version of this with Sumika in it?

I'm pretty sure it's at the epilogue of MLA but I don't want to reinstall and ctrl through the whole game just to cap it.

Midori!

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

This scene wasn't even in visual novel.

that doesn't even happen in the VN

I want to bully her

Foreknowledge.

Better version.

Is it still bullying if she wants to be bullied?

Tane is a miracle of the universe.

I'm not sure what the fuck is going on anymore

I only have this

Great taste

;_;

>foreknowledge foreknowledge
>the desert eagle is the world's heaviest, biggest, most hardcore and impossible to use gun but Shirou can use it flawlessly by being a rad dude
>foreknowledge
>if it was anyone else even attempting to fire a single bullet would break every bone in their body but Shirou was firing two deagles at a rate of one thousand shots per second without breaking a sweat
>it didn't do shit because his opponent is literally immune to gunfire but Shirou still kept at it for 30 minutes because I really like writing this cringeworthy shit
>foreknowledge
>Shirou got hit by some superhuman monster and broke twenty ribs but kept firing his atomic hand cannon aka the legendary desert eagle, the world's most insane and radical gun
>seriously, take a break and go jack off to Shirou right now
>foreknowledge
>eventually Shirou's opponent went away and was killed by someone else in the following chapter
>"Tch... I'm tired of this damn foreknowledge..." said Shirou as he used his deagle to light a cigarette while playing some totally sick guitar riffs with his huge dick
Masada is a true master, we might as well wrap up the entire genre because it doesn't get any better than this.

Best character in DI

I thought that was a sort of funny scene desu

Amane's not exactly normal, you know

Younger Benkei

Do any of you guys play tabletop games? I GM sometimes and use the protagonists from plotge as villains.

He's a 3DPD lover now

I used to.

>use the protagonists from plotge as villains
Evil cult leader Takuji? Body-hopping criminal mastermind Satoru? Serial rapist Taichi?

Why is moege considered superior to plotge?
I just read through an entire moege and they seem ridiculously overrated to me. The music and side characters were great but the prose was tiresome to read and the filler dragged on for too long. The authors leave no room for interpretation because they reitered every joke or character trait multiples times in 10+ sentences. I feel like the authors are constantly telling me instead of shoeing me.
Furthermore the drama felt shoehorned and forced. I got the concepts he introduced but they came across as shallow and dumb to me.
My biggest complaint though was the prose, the author rambles on and on descrobing things that could be described in one sentence with twelve. Even the flow of some sex scenes were ruined by the purple prose

Too tall.

I want to impregnate Miya.

Alright, so you don't penetrate her, right? Because there's no way you could without crippling her unless the MC has a micropenis.

I want to play 40k but these things quite a bit smaller than I expected. I mean look, my post field is bigger than a marine. How the fuck do people paint these fuckers?

Why is plotge considered superior to moege?
I just read through an entire plotge and they seem ridiculously overrated to me. The music and side characters were great but the prose was tiresome to read and the fights dragged on for too long. The authors leave no room for interpretation because they reitered every idea or concept multiples times in 10+ sentences. I feel like the authors are constantly telling me instead of shoeing me.
Furthermore the philosphy felt shoehorned and pseudo deep. I got the concepts he introduced but they came across as shallow and pretenious to me.
My biggest complaint though was the prose, the author rambles on and on descrobing things that could be described in one sentence with twelve. Even the flow of some fights were ruined by the purple prose

That's her battery saving mode.

>he doesn't know lolis are made for giant cocks

Thin your paints.

Very carefully.

Now I want to play 40k with anime figs.

Thin paint, tiny brushes, a magnifying glass and a lot of effort.

Oh, so she changes size? That's fine then.

There are lolis and then there are tiny smol people, user.

This is why I never got into WH40K. Can't see shit and my hands aren't steady.

the last part was hot

Me too
Also the expensive fucking prices.

Chaos corruption truly is a terrible sight

Any VNs about figure skating?

G-senjou no moe and that Tone Works game have figure skating heroines.

Ginharu

My army would be made up of Saya, Saber, and Al.

you mean that other cuck vn?

Why are we so obsessed with female genitals?

There's no such thing as a feminine penis, user, no matter how much you want to believe.

That's the way things are

goddamn the ost for sorcery jokers is pretty good

Riruru is the prettiest girl in that VN desu

Because you can't access their womb any other way. I'd love it if you could get them pregnant through their ass but sadly this is not how their body works.

>get them pregnant through the ass
Why though

I've always wanted to get into tabletops but I have no real life nerd friends, all I have is stoners and normalfags. I even downloaded some DnD rulebooks but that's as far as I've gone.

Are the DnD pc games any good?

Layering, and tons of masking tape.

Anal sex > vaginal sex

The anus is an excretory organ, not a toy.

What VN has got good anal girls with good anal scenes?

Bet you haven't had either.

I've only got one other person, so I've just been doing one person campaigns right now.
I feel like a PC game would take away from the organic nature of the game. In D&D you can do anything but putting it onto a computer limits your actions to what the developers expect players to do. Your best bet is to try roll20 or some other online format.

Hemoimo fucking when?

>NO ANAL SCENES

dead on saturday evening
it seems /vn/ is full of normal fags & reddit

Anal is gross, why do you want to put your dick in a dry hole where shit comes out when there's already one that naturally lubes itself up for you?

Reddit is gone, post Mitcher

Only redditfags care about grisaia

I doubt reddit is gone, but here you go

I hope the whales eat her instead

Is she being lured into their rape cave?

what's your problem dude

DO NOT BULLY

I just hate grisaia and wish you fags would shut up about it for one thread

What girl did you shed the most semen to?

>wanting to fuck someone in the ass when they have hemorrhoids
That sounds like a recipe for disaster

My waifu.

Your mother

Well I hate Hatsukoi and wish everybody would shut up about it too

Gotta take the good with the bad, m8

Honestly, probably never. The company doens't have any other way to distribute it now that steam blocked them.