pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0IVcNGBtyA
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/tripcode/!RHAJATxdtU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=V0IVcNGBtyA

Jeorgefag 1 Turn Lyon GHB Infernal Clear, All Infantry, No Galeforce/Aether

I want Ike to bend me over, pinning my face into the ground as he ravages my ass that I've left sticking up in the air for him. Before that though, I want him to lube his cock up by throatfucking me until I pass out. I want him to abuse me if I scream too loud or try to wriggle free of his grip on me, making sure I know my place as his bitch. Eventually he'll flip me over and start mating pressing my ass, pounding me over and over, getting every last drop out of his cock that's been aching for action after his long hours of training. I want to cum on his chest just from getting my ass fucked, and I want him to force my head against it, making me lick it off his sweaty Adonis physique. After we're done I want to fall asleep in his arms, knowing he'll keep me safe, and I'll be ready in the morning to give him a good wake-up fuck before he goes off to fighting again.

God, I love Ike. what a fucking hunk. How can any other lord compete with this stud?

THICC

Not an Argument

Pandy!

Have you imagined it today?

>Midterm results
>We haven't seen Raul since then

What's the BURASTO BAAN of FE?

Based Hinoka thread
Kill all Nohrians

inhales

Soleil is cute! CUTE!

Soon

So is Selkie one of the most popular FE characters ever made or do people just want beast stone units? If so is it even a popularity vote anymore?

I'm not a furry....I swear..I'm just curious...

No, but because the spic dislikes a character doesn't mean you have to like it. Retard.

Come the fuck on
Why is this shitter a 5* WHERE IS MY MYRRH

Unfortunately you have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm trying

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKU

We have. He basically mentioned that he'd never give up and thinks the Japanese will bail Tharja out. He also said that he "likes" Celica in a wimpy bid to get people to turn on her, despite sending her home out of pure rage on the Winter Banner.

gz on your Nino though.

fuck hicks

xander killing elise

>there are people in this thread who think Myrrh will amount to anything in arena
Prove me wrong

He's been shitposting about Celica this whole time.

This looks hacked. Jeorge shouldn't be able to kill the last manakete, but his special ticks down two instead of one for no reason at all.
Olivia also shouldn't have been able to kill the cav, even with Ignis she should do only about 41 damage.

SOREN

>1 HP
>''Just as i calculated''
Based Jeorge

If I rub it to Serika any more I'm going to wither away.

This but with Sigurd.

>despite sending her home out of pure rage on the Winter Banner
Pathetic. I don't understand why people waste good units like that just for meme cred.

Is there a single more patrician fetish than lolis with fat asses?

>Wo Dao
>Heavy Blade
good work nino

Blessed Ragnell: Grants +3 Def. Allows the user to counterattack regardless of distance. If the user is attacked at above 70% HP, the user will be guaranteed a follow up attack.

Great Aether: Resolve combat as if the opponent suffered 50% Def/Res. Restores HP equal to half of the damage dealt. Charge of 4.

Atk Drain 3: If the user initiates and defeats an opponent, the user gains a +5 Atk buff at the start of each turn for the rest of the map.

>Kagero
Haven't seen one in a long time

Consider the following:

The Lightning of the Fire Emblem series is nobody, because nobody comes close to having an entire sequel named after them.

What are some possible inheritable specials they could add in the future?

Which units have people found tremendously useful for GHB content?

I can't

Why wouldn't she? Good bases, Fury baseline with a Wary Fighter effect activated by def. Comes with the invaluable Hone Dragons. B slot is open for Vantage or QR, could probably Brash Assault on her cuz her Prf will cockblock physicals.

I'm failing to see what's so bad about her

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/tripcode/!RHAJATxdtU/

I haven't been spooked by a single Hinoka and I've been playing since launch.

absolutely embarrassing

Please don't hate on Nephenee.

Nephenee is for being nice and friendly to so you can help her break past her self-esteem issues!

Fuck bros, will Caeda be considered cancer like all the other fliers now after refinement? I love using her in Infernals, but now I'll be mocked.

Cute! Has Sheena ever been implied to crush on Marth though?
Also, even though I like Caeda, I still like Marth x Minerva for some reason.

>Corrin's a faggot
What a surprise

CELICA PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY OHOHOHOHOHO

When the fuck are we going to get daddy Ike in FEH?

You're too smart for this general.

She's always been one of the more popular Fates kids for reasons I don't understand because she's unbelievably annoying and one-note but I do think it's a "we want beast units" backlash too.

To be fair he is a pathological liar. He claimed that he sent home all of his Xanders for attention, then got exposed when he admitted he used Xander to complete an Arena Assault run.

It's just really bad shitposting from a few very dedicated retards.

Celica did nothing wrong

Name one thing you want from the anniversary update and the way IS will fuck it up.
>You can reset a units IVs by using an item on them at level 40
>It resets them from 5* to 1*

meant to reply to

So I just started playing.

Is there any reason for voting for side characters in CYL? As I expected only Lords/main characters have any chance of actually winning.

And...wow is Keaton really that popular or am I missing something..

Would Reinhardt still be popular if his Heroes lines reflected his being a child predator?

nooo

explain?

this. she gave those old men what was probably the last pleasure they'll ever have in life.

How did you examine Olivia's skills closely enough to take her Wo Dao's def refinement into the Ignis calculation but not notice it's a fucking Wo Dao?

I mean as an enemy.

Heroes babies voted for Reinhardt because he's strong and has memes, hardly anyone gives a shit what his character is like.

Someone post that Soleil mini-fanfic.

Is Abdallah, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>tfw forgot to recruit Nomah on my run.

Assuming her sword will be something like her Wing Spear (ie. a rapier), I doubt it. The only cancerous part of fliers are the no-brain mages with bladetomes and other cookie-cutter shenanigans.

I want to slap that ass until it's black and blue.

Honestly, she's bound to be 2nd best red unless Wing Sword does literally nothing expect give an MT boost, and we know that's not the case.
She'll be cancer soon enough.

>they've been holding off on rerunning Xander so they can instead give him out as a reward when he takes Veronica and defects to your side before the final battle, and the only reason we got his first GHB was because they didn't have book 2 in mind at that point
Wonder what they've got planned for Camus.

Reinhardt kidnaps childs to sacrifice them to the Lopto Cult (evil god)

I slap Brash assault on her because she is -hp. Is vantage better?

To show IS that the random nobodies have some fanbase too, and help their chances of getting into FEH. They've added a number of literal whos simply because of the first CYL results.

Fjorm

Actually, the real Lightning of Fire Emblem is The Fire Emblem itself see: Mystery of the Emblem

Nomah is pure.

>people will wonder why this works
Desp 3 + Brash Assault 3 is going to age very well as PRFs and unique skills get more and more ridiculous.

Fjorm ever since she was added

Do not bully Nephenee!

If it's just a cavalry/armor effective prf it won't be enough to save her, because she still can't tank BLyn or Reinhardt
Which are the only reasons you'd want a cavalry effective weapon

I can't wait for Hinoka's Spear to make Hinoka meta.
I imagine it'll basically be a free spear form of Amiti.

Not taking advantage of her sizzling body to make money would be stupider than trusting a purple frog man to hold up his end of a bargain.

For a CYL skin, ignore anybody not in the top five, three if we're being realistic.
To get in the game is a different story. Many people voted for beast units and donut anatagonist to try to push IS to release them.

they'd prob turn that into a reddit meme as well

Thanks. But seriously...Keaton and Kaden are up here but not Elise and Sakura. Fucking why...

wtf I hate FE3 now.

Guys what is the future for TT reward units like Tobin and Clive? Will they be added to the 3-4 summoning pool at some point?

In his game, FE5/Thracia 776, the enemies are constantly kidnapping children ( I believe they are hunting down holy blood and some bonus human sacrifices?)
Rindheart is one of the leading generals in these efforts IIRC. He very much serves an evil cult manipulating his country
Pretty sure that nigga marries Ishtar though.

Course that's my memory so who knows

Fuck off August you bald faggot.

Because he was gloating all week how Camilla would fall the most and Azura and Tharja would be taking the top two slots.

They'll be included in the 3.99 combo in the future just like Xander and Camus

Lute
Her high speed and attack supplemented by her ploys are really useful.
Used her on about every GHB/BHB since her release.

>reskinned Shield of Seals appears in Awakening and Warriors
HOLY SHIT

I doubt Caeda will actually be anything close to cancer, but you'll still get mocked anyway. Time to find a new waifu.

I wonder if the new Prf will have a special effect too or only stat boosts
On one hand, it's retarded to block effects behind 200 Dews when adding a totally new weapon
On the other hand, it's totally what ISIS would do just to give more longevity i.e. fuck with the players

Nomah didn't even ask or offer anything, she just jumped right in at the mere mention.

Shit, i want to build a +10 jeorge

GHB when?

He loved Ishtar and Ishtar loved him, but they never got together. Julius pretty much sent him to die because he wanted to bone her too.