/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Angie and her beloved twintail buddies!

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Post shit characters with a beautiful smile

>Miu
>Tsumugi
>Sayaka

I love Kirumi!

A for ASS

By not existing.

I love my wife!

I should be posting Tenko but I'm in a huge Peko mood, so.

korekiyo ballbusting!

Which Dangans are most into sounding?

I love Nagito!

Shirogane and Maizono!

Cute!

Junko loves Naegi!

awesome thread so far guys
keep up the good work

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I can't wait to surprise her on her birthday!

You're not helping.

korekiyo

Oumaede!

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

Me too!

Good post. Miu makes me feel ways no other character does, or ever has.

Tsumugi!

when does /drg/ become fun again?

Zombie DR when?

Fanfic about v3 after the last trial?

Fuck you Miu is great

How can Kirishit even compete?

Alright, BRAINLETS. I've got you and your retarded, delusional theories cornered this time. IF, cospox was just a sham, and the audition tapes were "faked", and really were just *PFFFFFfffFfffffFF* COSPLAYS by Tsumugi, then WHY did she not cosplay any of the V3 characters during the trial, hmmmm? You'd think the sight of Tsumugi dressing as Saihara's dear Kaede would truly drive despair into his heart. So, WHY DIDN'T SHE? I have ran 1000 calculations, and in not one do your HEADCANONS add up to a factual reality!

Peko is nice, why would you hide her under a spoiler?

Downvoted.

She can't

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

>You'd think the sight of Tsumugi dressing as Saihara's dear Kaede would truly drive despair into his heart
That would have been great

Hinata-kun

Best mage Himiko! I hope everyone is having a wonderful afternoon

Which girl has the hairiest pussy?

-Otaku obsessed with a certain series
-Draws R18+ doujins
-Believes he has magic powers
-Easily manipulated by women

Is Hifumi the Chris-Chan of Danganronpa?

Oh You Know.

lovers

She’s naked under the sheets. That’s what I assume, at least.

PLAY GEIMU WITH ME

Every asian has hairy pussy, so Sonia would have less hair compared to the others

Tell me about your Saturday, /drg/.

No. Hifumi is actually talented.

Ibuki!

Am I brainlet if I don't know why she didn't cosplay as any of the V3s

Toko
Akane
Miu

Ooooh. I see, I see. Still, I prefer cute over lewd.

I’m aware this is just shitposting, but Doesn’t she say after the sixth trial that she was trying replicate another killing game/ event? She was at least implying something along those lines. Cosplaying the V3 cast may have gone against that that.

Because her cosplaying as any of the V3 characters throws the validity of the audition tapes into question, as they could just as easily claim that the audition tapes was just Tsumugi disguised as them. The point also was to drive despair into the V3 cast by showing that they willingly signed up for the killing game rather than being kidnapped, to mirror Junko's plan in DR1 to show the cast that they had willingly locked themselves in the school and lost their memories of it, rather than being locked in or kidnapped. Showing their backstories and personalities were fictional were just means to this end.

>souda calling anyone a punk

Can we beat Battletoads in co-op mode?

I am! Hope you are too Himikofriend!
Pekos super cute and beautiful, definitely my favorite DR2 girl.

Fukawa. She's too hairy down there.

>to mirror Junko's plan in DR1 to show the cast that they had willingly locked themselves in the school
DR2 cast also volunteered cause they were gonna bug the neo world program

Because of two possibilities
A. Cospox is real, and Tsumugi can't do it without getting a rash. It also goes against her passion, since she's not interested in real people or impersonating them. The very thought of it pisses her off.
B. Doing so would not only prove Cospox to be a lie, but it would start to break down her entire argument of them being fictional characters in the first place, and then quickly break down every claim she's ever made, confusing the cast further in a way that would be destroying the ratings faster than Saihara ever could.

>ASS

Yes, she said that even though she was defeated, she could hold her head up high as a copycat criminal (of Junko)

Mioda!

A for ANGEL

All Mahiru did wrong was taking a picture and then attempting to destroy that picture. It's only because of that that Fuyuhiko discovered who killed his sister. So why is he so butthurt at Mahiru?

Remember to take good care of your Saiharas!

He drank too much soy milk

V3 but Saihara acts increasingly slutty and no one knows why

mi s-a sculat pula, ajutor

Because she attempted to destroy that picture rather than report it to the authorities

Fair!
She helped Sato by hiding the crime, therefore she involved herself and is an accomplice in his eyes.

Celes
Mahiru
Mugi

SSu

Post cross-game ships

Huh

>femsaihara208
>208
You have 208 femsaihara pictures?

This, but also because he found out his sister was killed and probably couldn't handle his emotions about it very well.

tenko x mikan

I really wish Natsuki's murder split the class further apart and played a bigger role in the creation of the Remnants rather than "Hajimeme agreed to go Izuru over this"

Mom and son.

BEST GIRL

BEST

Currently 287 femsaiharas, though there might be some lost in my the depths of my other folders.

We all know why
He became a slut after the scene where Kaede took his virginity

nyamami

Any more pics like this? Where the murderer actually wins the trial?

I’m currently watching Narcos with my parents. Got one more day before a new week and 5 new days of anxiety

Do you have femOuma? Asking for a friend

Somebody been playing DDLC I see.

Ibuki is the only girl worse than Celes

toko and hiyoko exist though

Junko and Nagito big incest

it's weird that they kept hammering home how close the SDR2 class was
Mahiru and Fuyuhiko should hate each other
Mikan and Hiyoko already hate each other
nobody should like Nagito
Peko's some loner murderer
Teruteru's a molester
Twogami hides his identity

and also the class and DR2 was built with the idea in mind that you could see why they'd fall into despair, not some dumb brainwashing video

Detectives!

>Willing to fully trust a possible enemy
This is stupid.

Who’s the girl on the left?

Best V3 boy

Mukuro junkos sis

Fuck it's Natsume

I wish Natsuki played a bigger role in DDLC why the fuck she even there all she does is try to help Yuri and be brought down by shitty anime cliches and very little development of her own

You forgot to mention Souda being a creep
It sounds like Sonia and Gundam are the only ones who would even actually get along.

>Willing to fully trust a possible enemy
I didn't know Mukuro was Canadian