/alg/ - Azur Lane General #110

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mugikoujiAL/status/948825476641910784
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Purple_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Black_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/White_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Green_Heart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazon da

Beware of Shark

Puffy vulva da

Based Thickmazon poster

Cuter blonde da

Ths is my wife. You shall respect her.

You were right, 16th roll was Purple Heart.

Best gun for eldridge? It's not the blue dakka gun, is it?

I've tracked all my rolls since Mikasa since it made me feel better. The game has always been more generous than the actual announced rates.

>The game has always been more generous than the actual announced rates.
until you start rolling prinz dupes.
I started the game during KM and I've rolled 3 prinz.

>?
Generous rates doesn't mean you won't get fucked by RNG. I should know.

>twitter.com/mugikoujiAL/status/948825476641910784

Newfags here. What should I be farming for? I just reached 3-1 with my average ship level at 35+, highest being Javelin and Unicorn (lvl 50+).

>only 3
m8 I got like 8 of her just from KMS gacha

3-4 is a decent leveling place once you can clear it relatively easy. You can farm for Kaga/Akagi there and also get toolboxes. If you are struggling too much when you get there then go back to 2-4 for a while.

3-4 is your first farming spot. Two SSR carriers drop from the boss node and purple toolbox blueprints drop from all nodes.

>seyana
shouhou a qt

go to 3-2 for 127mm and SB2C
try 3-4 for toolbox Kaga and Akagi

Warspite a cute!

You're gonna wanna try to roll for these dorks, they'll carry you through most of mid and late game.

(You)

(You)

3-4 for foxes and repair boxes, boxes more so than the foxes even if they're really good paired CVs, because you'll want boxes on lots of frail shit endgame, things like DDs and CLs like Jintsuu or Ajax or on Mao version AL the china twins fucking want the extra hp to live longer. Phoenix/Cassin/Downes benefit the most from them as they make every repair box worth 25% more due to their skill, then there's also retrofit Jintsuu who you won't get for a long time who makes every box worth 20% more hp.

Ganbaru can't be this cute!

Touch fluffy tail

post the one lewding unicorn!

Looks like she's made of plastic.

>Full colour Unicorn dicking
Many faps were had.

Goodnight /alg/

Please be quiet, Blanc is sleeping

Respect my queen

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU NEPPING NEP.

Cute desu

What are the best pieces of furniture you can buy right now? I've got nothing and just finished doing the last expansion, need some fun stuff for my botes to play with

The Snow globe is bretty good

Ok

Californiayofag is that (You)?
long time to see (You)

Retrofit when

>50 rolls in
>not a single blanc/white heart
>normals and rares every time
Must be some damn luck transfer device.

So are any neps tier 1 or at least tier 2?

Ganbaru

Purple Heart is probably Tier 2, I don't know her max level stat distribution so I can't say for sure.

She would be T1 if her large danmaku skill went off at 110s instead of 115s, but as it stands now if you get a victory using it you probably are going to get an A-rank for the fight, so it isn't worth it.

The CN server doesn't have the collab so we will never know their tiers

It doesn't matter even if they did. CN version is kill soon, so doubt they will continue putting out new tier lists anyway :^)

>we didn't get any apologems for the 2 and a half hour extension to maintenance
Fucking Jewstar. We definitely would have got some normally, but they probably just didn't want to give newfag nepniggers any free gems, since they need to milk them as hard as possible before they all quit.

Acording to Japs, Purple Heart is among the 5 best botes in the game. The others SSRs are a bit below.

I've received complaints I'm not posting Renown enough. Also I'm also up here

RoISee

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Purple_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Black_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/White_Heart
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Green_Heart

They're aight but lack of proper barrages hurts the first 3 real bad.

So i'm downloading the JP version after China gutted and killed the original server, how do you efficiently reroll on the only server these useless chinks care about? And how many rolls do I get to roll for neps?

>CN adds deutschland to heavy construction permanently
>rate is a b y s m a l due to the sheer number of SRs
Shark n-never?

Please don't cite that joke tier list. Especially don't do it to newfags who are easily mislead by misinformation, even if they are a nepnigger who deserves it.

Git gud, I got her on my first ten roll after maint.

>he thinks jp is staying up

Just do the tutorial and roll, if you get anything good link your account, that's it.

only one fag.

The next CN collab is with the CCP, introducing the gorgeous concept of modesty and censorship.
Everything from the event will also be free; in fact, you can't even reject the new features!

>bragging that he got probably the shittiest construction SSR besides San Diego on his first reroll
Fuck off dumbass

Some people complained in the previous thread, that SP Extra was hard, went to check with a full team, nuked the whole map 3/3 star, had to clear only once...that was the easiest hard furniture so far. I don't get it.

>tfw I didn't have the voice pack installed when I got Nep and I also forgot to take a screenshot of her
Please tell me she's a drop and not a unique.

Kisaragi is my wife

Nah, the Nep SSRs are indeed pretty good

>This triggers Ignacio
Watch him get massively assblasted now

Nothing you can do about the screenshot (she's not a drop), but you can hear all the voice lines for a her by heading into the collection (far left button on the top right of the home screen) and going to the collab tab.

>Needs a fucking enty to play

Keep crying bitch, move on.

White Heart is a fucking joke and Green Heart needs you to keep her skill rotation in mind if you want to actually get damage out of her, otherwise she's a worse Graf, verdict is out on Black Heart until we get the numbers on her skill and Purple Heart is the closest you get to a outright solid boat.

Oh well.

Wait a sec...how can i scrap equipment skins?

user, that site at least has tons of informations on each character and they specify why they are good boats. You're doing nothing but saying "no you're wrong, because... because you're wrong! What a joke. haha. Don't trust it at all"

>White Heart is a fucking joke
She reaches some really solid levels if you pair her with Jintsuu. Just not Ayanami levels.

My condolences.

Show me a screenshot of all the neptunes lvl 70+ with good equipment and i will believe in your shitty tierlist, otherwise shut the fuck up ignacio.

Go on, tell me why I'd use any of the Neptunia boats over what's already in the game, tell me when they'd actually be better than just running fucking bongs or the murrica backline with Hood+gunboat CLs.

>Literally no argument
embarrasing

because they're cute

you can use whatever you want really

That tier list has all the reasons why. Why don't you read it instead of saying it's shit before reading?

>jap tier list
>worth anything
No, CN cucks being dead also means that we won't be getting any good tier lists anymore now that I think of it.

>verdict is out on Black Heart until we get the numbers on her skill
Didn't another user already say it was 1.15x at cap to all armor types?

Say something nice about my wife.

Nice argument. Because surely you're more knowledge about a game than an entire community that researchs about it.

>purple heart has lower firepower/torpedo AND lower torpedo/main gun fittings than belfast
>no standard barrage, instead just RNG ones with low proc rates
>also a barrage skill that's useless because if it has to go off that means you're probably getting an A-rank for the node
>3 red skills you have to level up
I would have liked if she were good, but she's not.

She has lower torpedo stat than all of the IJN DDs, and no fleetwide buff to make up for it. You're better off with pretty much any IJN DD or Javelin.

Fuck off SEAnigger.

>site shills
>actually knowing anything about the game they're writing for
Their ratings for SSRs start at fucking 9.0 and only change decimals, I'll be damned if I trust jap IGN on anything.

>still no Arizona doujins

>Not "Each time I thrust in like a Japanese plane penetrating US defenses..."

>She has lower torpedo stat than all of the IJN DDs, and no fleetwide buff to make up for it. You're better off with pretty much any IJN DD or Javelin.
Her crit skill makes up for it if you do the math on it.

>Purple Heart
>T2
She is decisively worse than the T1 CLs, but also decisively better than the T3 ones. T2 is logical.
>White Heart
>T2
Same reasoning as Purple Heart
>Green Heart
>T3
Has no niche unlike Graf, and a pretty underwhelming skill. If the RNG airstrike is good maybe she is T2, but it is still a pretty low proc chance so maybe not.
>Black Heart
>T3
She's a torpedo CA with shit torpedo stat and no buffs to it, so that's one thing against her from the start. She is also strictly worse than Shark who is T2, by virtue of lower stats and much more RNG barrage. I can see her being comparable in strength to the retrofit IJN CAs, so T3 sounds right. Argument for T4 can be made.

PH has a crit every 6 hits + a burn effect that may trigger. She has RNG surrounding her, but unless you're really lucky, she'll do a lot of damage. Plus, her attacks deals a lot of damage.

Because they're neps.

Jintsuu wedding dress when

Haven't sticked around, what's it that I'm hearing about CN?

I want to keep white heart in the backyard, never collect anything from her and never send her on sorties or expeditions.
too bad I don't have her yet

I really enjoyed it when I creampied her

cracking down on mobas I think

The critical hit skill is offset by not having a standard barrage. She also has lower stats than Belfast in all damage stats. She also has less team utility because no smokescreen, and no royal navy buff potential. She is strictly worse.