/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #217

Promestein best girl edition.

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (partially in english, you can get the patch from Dargoth's bitbucket): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
lolitahartlessstuff.tumblr.com/post/170200469509/is-the-sometime-this-month-still-likely-or-should
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I impregnate Astaroth in Paradox3, please?

its usually dead on Saturdays

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Only one the lilith sister worth something

The other pedofile Lilith and washboard Morrigan can kill themselves

>procreation mechanic
that would be really neat, but that would put too many things on TT's plate.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>pedofile Lilith

>Part 3 gets 500 separate endings

>dargoth kills himself

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

>rogue quits translating permanently
>all those h-scenes....
>shikibi
Probably not.

[Eden]
The angels of Snow Heaven have outgrown my guidance.
They are more then capable of leading themselves.
>then

>Is that so...
>Astaroth... Were you wrong about this boy?

Was meant for

I've been out of the loop since the original MGQ part 3. What did I miss? These paradox games sound grindy and boring.

Trying to figure out broken job and race combinations is pretty fun imo

Don't bother.
is bait.
>"I've been out of the loop"
>posts Grindmonkey meme and talks about grinding when no one has so far this thread, and might not have even toward the end of the last thread
Yeah okay.

Huh? The obsessed freak's style is quite a bit different, usually he writes TL;DR stuff about the fight between Granberria vs. one of the Next Dolls and bait people for replies. I've never seen him posting Donkey Kong stuff before.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, user. I've just been looking at the pastebin and saw the game has job points and shit now, and my picture is just the first file in my pics folder that has old, to express how out of the game I am with this shit.

Paradox is a RPGMaker game so that's to be expected.

You sacrifice a little bit of character development and combat for a less railroady experience of the VN, in fact, there is a huge selection of weapons, classes, races and companions to play with.

If you don't want to grind, Normal difficulty is pretty adequate for a first playtrough.

Paradox is as grindy as you make it. You can always play on an easy difficulty, in which case the game almost plays itself. Or you can make the effort to play on a high difficulty, recruit all the monsters you can, farm for drops to complete the lists, max out jobs and races, etc. etc.

Only the 2 highest difficulties and trying to recruit all monsters can be considered grindy.

>Normal difficulty is pretty adequate for a first playtrough
If you're a filthy casual.

Is that a 2hu?

Well, he said he doesn't want to grind. Assuming he has no prior knowledge of game mechanics to optimize anything, Normal or Hard would be a sensible choice.

No.

where can i get translation patch for 2.11 or the isn't one?

master_211 branch of the GitHub rep, IIRC

Mean to say BitBucket, sorry.

Anyone here ever tried this game?
Is it good?
Does ITH + TA work with it?

>Pegging
Oh hell naw

No, it's a rival to Chrome

Chrome would get rolled

The Artistres can't compete

maybey she owes her money

Nee-san will help!

Literally nothing wrong with that.
Quite the contrary even.

>red eyes
>slightly unnatural white hair
Thats a succ! You can always tell because normal people don't have red eyes and strange hair colors usually!.

Does anyone have a 100% save of Succubus Prison yet?

So what? Are you gonna do something about it, nerd?

>Are you gonna do something about it
No, i don't care.
>nerd?
I have already been bullied enough for five lifetimes i don't need a literal semen demon doing it now.

monster girl gamu soon! yes! february! yes!!

Do not respond to the obsessed freak.

I look forward more to that f2p monstergirl game that's coming out in February made by those Nekopara fellows more than your shitposting.

fujo say soon! yes!!
lolitahartlessstuff.tumblr.com/post/170200469509/is-the-sometime-this-month-still-likely-or-should

>Complaining about shotacon Lilith

>Not complaining about muderers
Shotacon-ism aside she still did murder. a lot, including a child.

If there are no male angels, can we safely assume that Luka is actually half-woman?

>Luka is actually half-woman
I mean technically the average human is half woman. So no basically, doppels be damned, he and judement are men.

>shows an awkward amount of thigh

Part 3 leak, Scat Captain gets colony drop special move.

>colony drop
Ya know with Grangold King's "I can literally rain lasers down from the sky" move and also the literal black hole apoptises can spawn i am not surprised.

Sieg Zeon!

Does anyone know how to get the Mysterious Dildo and the Doll in Succubus Prison? I've tried everything at this point.

Luka isn't an angel so whatever rules Ilias has with their creation don't apply to him.

I'd hit it desu

Please spoonfeed this big baby

Some MGQ Spiders would be so cute if they weren't vore abominations.
At least MGE solves that problem and has them as rope-superdom-enthusiast instead.

ETERNAL ECSTASY by 2vs.

Unfortunately every spider in this setting is canonically an asshole
Really hating that sexual cannibalism meme. Lucky enough neither of the mantises do anything like that.

Source or you're full of shit.

And judging by my own datamining, there are more "King" jobs still.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Pope still needs a 3rd tier job. There's like 5 dummy files next to where that should be though, I wonder what they'll be.

Messiah?

>Full of shit
>Scat Captain

As of 2.20 the lower sections of the classes tab have abilities for the chaos weapons and armor. There's a group of them that power up "families" of jobs and races. There's two more jobs after King, two more jobs after Pope, a new "polymath" job that lets you use all job skills, and three more jobs after Hero. The latter isn't counting the Goddess' Apostle and Corrupted Hero jobs that are available, but inaccessable. They're slated to fill IDs 145, 147, and 148.

Think one of them might be the Berserker Armor?

>no way fag
>it still happens anyway
And then everyone was happy.

>“Did you think it would be funny for a hero to lose to the Monster Lord? Though I cannot say I particularly dislike this ending, since she sealed herself away for eternity… I’ll give you one more chance. Don’t fail my expectations.
[...] When you reach the end, she may begin to prattle or something. Make sure you give her a decisive blow at that point… Do you understand, Luka? A true hero would use their strongest attack to give their finishing blow to the Monster Lord. Now go, oh brave Luka. At the time of your victory, I shall offer half the world to you."
Reminder Ilias actually wanted Luka to kill the Monster Lord so she wouldn't have to go for the recreation plan.

New illustration from Jingai Modoki

Good news: contains 800mg (15% of daily recommended value) of spats
Bad news: it's Granblue Fantasy

Jingai get back to monster girls! stop being drawn into mobage garbage

Reminder that Ilias is shit and deserved to die.

Now that I'm getting a bit closer to a HDoom release, I wanna start working on the next build of MGQ3D again.

Asked before, but I wanna check in again for more input - what girls and area/level do you wanna see worked on next?

Now that I'm getting a bit closer to a HDoom release, I wanna get ready to start working on the next build of MGQ3D again.

Asked before, but I wanna check in again for more input - what girls and area/level do you wanna see worked on next?

Underwater Mermaid City/Level

Thanks senpai

Do plansect forest for peak butthurt

underwater stuff is definitely on the map somewhere - i imagine i'll be able to work on some assets for it that overlap with assets for the underground springs and the like.

Plansect forest, while it's definitely happening, is probably going to have a cuter-looking roster out of sheer necessity. I don't think I can recreate Delphinus' style in spritework anyways.

Wow that sick burn.

Maybe you can bring over Un_DO's cute Spider Girl to Plansect since she didn't make the cave section, though it may be difficult to make a spider girl look good in this style.

Underwater Shrine with Kraken as the boss sounds fitting for the next area.
And Sylph's Forest after that.
And then the desert with Pyramid.

Spiders are tricky, but doable - I'll have to take another look at Un_Do's spider to find a way to make it work, I've had her in mind for a while.

(Also, she can still make the cave section too - the whole game is WIP so I'll likely be adding in more monsters to levels as the roster grows)

I know i consider the Ilias ending in the VN my personal "cannon".

Here is hoping we sight a tartarus world where Luka indeed did kill alice.

What happpened next did ilias kill all monsters?
Did monsters and humans after all really achieve peace without Alice and Luka?
And is it possible for us/luka to impregnate Ilias?

>And is it possible for us/luka to impregnate Ilias?
This was confirmed in a QnA i think, the answer was yes. Also Ilias is, in fact, a virgin.

Her sprite pose is awkward, he pixel sprite in paradox moves like you'd expect a spider to though.

Nice,can't wait for my half human and half gods kids with ilias at the end of paradox!

Given the way her torso is here, it looks like her upper torso is leaning forward to look over. With that, I can probably make it so her upper body is upright (kinda like how i'm doing HDoom's spider mastermind) - only difficulty there would be animating the legs.

Though, I could be wrong about that too - but it's the best way I can pull it off without it looking like that *other* spidergirl.

tldr; nothing that can't be done, just a minor pain in the ass.

Well it was part 1 Un_Do so some of the poses weren't so good.
(Remember crayola-quality Chrome?)
He has her drawn standing like a normal upright spider girl here.

Nah Ilias will become a spirit and watch and support monster sex for eternity.

She's absolutely right you know.

Despite all the subjugation, the fact is her law and rule insured the survival of humanity.

Without that taboo in place Man is now free to fuck monster as they see fit. Man has no reason to seek Woman since it's established that Monsters are vastly superior sexually than their own species.

This, of course would not be a problem at all EXCEPT monsters can only birth females.

Suddenly, you have a tremendous ratio of females on this planet to males, this is made worse considering Monsters, unlike Humans regularly give birth tho whole litters and BROODS you have broods making broods making broods until the number of males compared to females become frighteningly small.

These same males who no longer seek the pleasures another human female can give because monsters are simply better in almost every way. Of course this means no Males get birthed as humanity slowly dies out due to monster.

Monsters cannot breed on their own and human semen is vital to many. Eventually the males die out and both Monster and Human females, if there are any left, are left without any way to procreate (and for some, feed). They die out and the earth becomes barren.

Ilias' reign did not prevent monster from mating with humans, it primary purpose was supposed to slow it so such a grim fate could not happen.

Her reign FORCED equality, in her reign monster and human could BOTH live on the planet. The fear tactic was necessary and ensured the survival of both species.

She might be hot, She wanted monsters to die, She was going to kill them all, She's a complete and total cunt.

yeah, if she can do the pose in that image then it'll be fine.

Feels good knowing retarded shitposters are going against lolias' wishes in part 2 of paradox

Shut up, virgin.
Find me a brown loli that is sexy and puts out instead.

Fine, here.

Why would someone dress poor Chloe like a granny?

But monsters CAN birth males.

That's the harpy, but with regard to that, we know it's supposed to be a rare occurrence due to text relating to the Sabasa King. Same with atavism.

So heyyy, look at that, harpies can give birth to males. That's great, that's great. Now what about the rest of monsterkind?

Promestein goes over this in her lecture in the theater.

Well, all Promestein addressed was the fact that a guy could, in fact, impregnate a human woman since he doesn't gestate the child himself. user is counter-arguing that, since we've seen how pretty much every guy just gets mindbroken by monster pussy, that they wouldn't even be with human women in the first place.

That said, it's not like they can't continue procreating with human women out of necessity. Though, the problem now lies in overpopulation unless monsters can restrain their ability to breed, putting aside the wilder ones who can't resist it at all.

Hence, ghost and zombie pussy is the most superior kind of monsterpussy.

So monster can give birth to males...so it's not restricted to high ranking "yoma" monsters like Alice or Sphinx?