pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

I wanna fuck Saber.

AZURA IS

her.

One last Serika Surge.

TA+QR and he'll be fine, really good blyn counter as long as she doesn't have CA

shit

Surging inside Celica!

who the fuck is glade

who the fuck is serika

The worst Character in all of Fire Emblem history

Glade is thracian Clive.

footjobs from aqua

Still haven't put my vote in for today. Should I go all in on Marf do I try to knock Tharja out of the Top 10?

why do people like celica so much

Post those defenses.
Hard Mode: Post your favorite build you see as well.

Oh shit, I didn't know about that. I'm actually somewhat excited now.

My cum surging down her throat!

Kys footfag.

Because of /feg/, I habitually spell out her name as Serika instead of Celica now, and often have to correct myself when typing her name elsewhere.

meant for

You don't need a mage killer in FE6.
90% of enemies are physical.

Go for SD Marth.

Foot fetish is the most common fetish on earth

Name a feature worse than the Blessing mechanic. I'll wait.

does raul like celica

Good unit in her games, cute waifu and a pretty good Lord because she isn't perfect.

Am I a fucking brainlet? I thought Heavy Blade only worked on initiation, yet Jeorge was able to activate his Specials on retaliation against his opponents.

only when the trip is on

It works every time you land a hit, it's not complete ass.

>literally no hype surrounding the legendary banner and hero

Is this already a dead gimmick?

No. He raged hard when Tharja was shit compared to her. Though he does this to most red mages.

>Spent all my time building a Ravenset Sophia after I drew one with literal perfect IVs
>Lyon is just kinda better

welp

SD Marth user.

Voting for Veronica! Seven votes total for Veronica from me! I love her!

Hopefully my wife gets enough vote for ISIS to notice and put her into the game!

I don't understand the purpose of making them permanent instead of just being seals.

If you haven't started building and merging common units yet, then you're a FOOL, HANA IS PERFECT, ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND IS GREAT. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT IN ARENA WITH THAT UNMERGED 5* EXCLUSIVE.

Serisu.

Wasn't it FE6 that had an end-game filled with dragons?

Vote for Hector's daughter.

>Royal Falchion (Alm)
16 Mt
Effective against dragons. At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. If unit is at 100% HP at the start of combat, unit attacks twice when initiating combat.

>Divine Falchion (Marth)
16 Mt
Effective against dragon foes. At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. If unit is at 100% HP at the start of combat, unit takes 0 damage from that combat and takes 15 damage at the end of combat.

>Exalted Falchion
16 Mt
Effective against dragons. At the start of every second turn, restores 10 HP. Grants Atk/Spd+5 to this unit during combat if unit is adjacent to an ally.

The gacha feature.

Double SP

Yeah.

give me your highest IQ myrrh

It activated every time that unit performs an attack in combat, Initiation/counter doesn't matter.

Im waiting for summer leo/corrin, thats all i want now really

we have no idea who's on the banner and no one cares about the nifl OCs

Armor March was objectively good for the game.

Serlis

Guys. I just calculated. I have 128 free orbs available still. Out of the last 7 summoning sessions only 3 have had green orbs, and only one. I'm at 3.5% cause a fae blocked my path. Is she gonna come to me?

LaD3

Marth Rojo when?

Yes!

Oh God am I gonna make it?

I've never actually tried to get to 20 before now.

It's not very exciting to get OCs with minimal context. Not to mention I suspect it might be a banner without new OC.

Please give Leif your last vote!

So then I must ask for clarification

>Heavy Blade - extra Special charge as long as the user ATTACKS, and as long as their Atk is higher
>Flashing Blade / Ayra's Blade works the same way, but with Spd?
>Bold Fighter - extra Special charge as long as the user attacks, and only on initiation?
>Vengeful Fighter - extra Special charge as long as the user attacks, and only on retaliation?
>Steady Breath - extra Special charge on the enemy phase, whether the unit is attacked or retaliates, but grants nothing on initiation, so it's not a player phase skill but strictly an enemy phase skill

Did I get this right?

I've got a bunch of regular Roys and using them as TA3 fodder seems such a waste, which should I go with as a main merge for whenever they fix the sword of seals, +ATK -DEF or +SPD -RES ?

>Lucina could get +10 atk and +13 spd if she's adjacent to S supported brave Lucina
Too good to be true.

Yeah you'll be fine.

Why are there people on this sub who don't like Celica? Everyone else likes her. Just contrarians?

>4900 is not safe score anymore
This stat-inflation is getting out of hand. Guess I'll settle for 18>19 rotation as opposed to 19>20 rotation. This really sucks.

... you've never been to t20 using that team full of merges?

If the new Nifl OC is the Buff and Smart Fjorm's Aniki then i'll pull for him.
Otherwise, i'll just pull for Summer Robin/Gaius

Fact: If everyone gave Leo their last vote, Leo would be very happy!

Alm still probably needs to take a bit of damage from his weapon like Celica does from Ragnarok. Also likely needs to give him a speed penalty.

Marth's weapon is broken since it just guarantees a kill if you give him DC.

This one is very realistic and flavorful, screws Chrom a bit and is above average with the two Lucinas. Not convinced a lot of people would actually bother upgrading to this though, but the most apt design.

I'm glad someone partially liked my designs

Raul isn't people.

Except for the part where it wasnt

Yeah, you're safe.

>on this sub

How can any other FE family possibly compete.

I still want Lissa to to know, despite me not voting for her for the last 3 votes, I still love her.

>mfw I've accidentally said "Serika" out loud
>mfw I've caught myself doing it more than once
Fuck me.

what game is he from?

Do you not see all the Serika! fans here?

Eh, I just spam the lowest tier arena until I get 7 wins with no deaths and call it a day, arena optimization madness ain't for me.

Yes
Yes
Yes and gives guaranteed follow-up
Yes and gives guaranteed follow-up
Yes it gives +1 charge for each attack given and received, only on enemy initiation

Yes because they didn't even bother giving everyone a free legendary for every element. So for the normal person it's a shitty oc sharing a color with 2 other people so they don't want to go for it. If they get one it's most likely because they were going for someone else.

I would never vote for a fates character

this is so funny raul

>tfw the fodder banner now is the perfect opportunity to stock up on Roys for the inevitable OP Binding Blade upgrade some months down the line

Explain why Armor March is bad.

I want him to fall out of the top 20 same way he stumbles in every gauntlet

dont you have some louise vote spamming to be doing, GBAbby?

I only got Innes from the legendary banner same for the extra Fjorm.

Celica I got from Fjorm's banner but never got around to building her. Before I was just using a really shitty low bst team.

she's average

I want to _hug Zelgius~

Not much room, huh

You have no idea how much 20 points difference is. I once had 4890 total and was dropping to t18. Did a deathless run and finished with 4896. I actually made it to t20.

All this time I was convinced that Heavy, Flashing, and Ayra's Blade only worked on initiation, making them good for player phase units like Firesweep or Brave units, like I thought it had no effect on the enemy phase at all

This is really good to know though, so thanks. If Myrrh wasn't already pressed for skill and seal slots, Heavy Blade might be pretty good on her too.

mages have shit BST, that being said, it seems like he lost units in the process of finishing the arena run, what a lazy ass

>Marth
>Marsu
>Mar su
>Mary Sue

does she have a better ice pussy than fjorm

>give stance effects to Lucina Falchion
>swiftl effects to Marth Falchion

Explain why its good

How can any other Fire Emblem family possibly compete.

No one gives a shit about donuts, especially when they put garbage like Gay Xander and Spring CHROM in the same color to fuck your shit up when you try to roll for them.

The 3rd banner is going to be struggling to include units that people actually want since they blew their load on the first two already.