So here's the bottom line

So here's the bottom line
Bitcoin appears to be following yet another wedge, which means that sometime tomorrow after the tip it'll explode.
Now, Ethereum is trying to break out of a wedge that ends around 3:00 PM or 5:00 PM EST today (i dont have enough deteremine which). Initially, ethereum will struggle because Bitcoin's moon will take a whole 16 hours to kick in, weighing ETH down.
But sometime tomorrow, btc will moon when its wedge ends, the weight of btc will be lifted from ETH, and ethereum will finally break the $100 threshhold and go above and beyond
screenshot this post/call me a faggot/etc
i've been right about all my other wedge predictions, namely the eth moon in the middle of May 3

tl;dr the wedges dont meet up but there'll be serious positive action in the middle of the day tomorrow

pic related, bitcoin graph rn

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/second-wave-bitcoin-price-growth-may-just-beginning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

predictions on the ethereum wedge; again, I can't tell if it'll be a 3PM or 5PM moon for eth today, but either way, we won't see its effects until btc moons tomorrow

Any explosion will be nullified by french election results.
All crypto is going to be hella volatile over the next week.

Shit's risky, but there's big money in it if you're steadfast on a Le Pen win. I don't think Le Pen will win outside of some major embezzlement leaks regarding Macaroni.

I think the most boring, but safest, strategy is to withdraw into penny size alt coin.

reminder that altcoins depend on the success of bitcoin

Yes, but people will want to move their bitcoin to something else extremely fast. The user base has a strong aversion for IRL currency. A huge drop in BTC will push people into long term crpyto.
SYS and GNT are my stayers, specifically with blockmarket opening up.

you are drawing wedges wrong; you must connect at least 2 points together. You can't start the bottom trendline randomly.

Wut ? How does that affect Crypto so much ?

the next low point hasnt been made yet
the lines I drew should connect to another point as more data develops

Why the fuck do you think french elections can affect shitcoin price somehow ?

Altcoins are connected to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is connected to Fiat. Fiat is connected to elections. Devaluation of the Euro will affect the market and ripple through (no pun intended) the market. In what way, I have no idea.

learn to do TA before you post. If you connected those points it would show a downward channel

you aren't looking backward far enough.

YOU WERE SAYING, FAGGOT?

Hmmmmmm

Bruh all the penny size altcoins are taking.

my numbers were a bit off because id idnt have good data but a moon is coming tomorrow

*Tanking

Why don't you homos understand that a wedge formation means that it's about to crash or boom. Ask yourselves what new development in crypto, bitcoin specifically there was. Not much good news, apparently silk road went dark, I've never been but I guess a lot of people used BTC over there, the news is call it 'Bitcoin's biggest market.' If that's the case this isn't good news at all and bitcoin along with alts will crash and take a while to recover. We might be looking at another years long recovery boyos sell your initial investments now.

Actually disregard everything I said here I'm a fucking idiot who doesn't know that silkroad went down in 2013 and for some reason coindesk ran an article in it today.

I was about to say. Silk Road has been gone for a long time and was wondering what year this was.

fucking hell if only it could wait until may 9th when i get my money back from french election bets. things are moving too damn fast and i have too little money

Should I put more money in Bitcoin or ETH?

ethereum
by far

lepen wants to ban bitcoin, very bullish if she wins and actually mentions that again

To add to this, anyone who was 50/50 gnt to rlc needs to change that spread 60/40 asap.

why is the top point 1650 if it's never hit $1650?
Wtf are those numbers??

Interesting stuff OP

Wouldn't it be terrible for crypto if she wins then? All the Frenchies will withdraw their money out of crypto for fear of ever being able to use it again, and it would certainly dissuade anyone else from France from putting more money into it.

>US bans guns
>Surely all gun-owners will hurry to turn in their firearms, thus destroying the gun market
>Obama's threats were bad for the gun market

Faggot

Memes aside lads, is BTC expected to rise again in the next few days? I've seen it dip a bit, so I've just bought some. Had the intention of trading it straight to XRP because that's what I'm trying to hold the most of for my long-term pick, but if BTC will rise at a quicker rate than XRP then I may as well just hold off for a little while.

>Lepen wins
>France leaves the EU
>EU collapses
>RIP €uros
>Crypto moons
>Pound soars
>Germany btfo

unironically hope this happens

im actually pro-EU, i think it has more pros than cons, but its current state is just sad, literally controlled by jews trying to get rid of the white race through mass immigration and political correctness

If UK and FR isn't enough to make the EU wake up, then it deserves to crumble away

the crypto gains would be nice too, just dont liquidate to euro

So this guy was full of shit, yes?

Ofc

EU is finished anyways, if LePen doesn't kill the EU by Frexit Macron will by destroying France
His email leaks today pretty much confirm that he will lose all the government power in the next legislative elections

does anyone really make money selling the high and lows? :/

Yeah, but most people on Veeky Forums eventually lose all of it and most people hardly ever make anything, specially on cryptos

it doesnt.

>actually taking coindesk articles seriously
wew lad

coindesk.com/second-wave-bitcoin-price-growth-may-just-beginning/