Thoughts? Predictions?

Thoughts? Predictions?

I hope DASH eats shit, and I can finally make money off of this coin.

Personally, I think it's better than DASH.

same

High risk altcoin, you know somethings shady when POSW of all things delists it.

PIVX is better than DASH.

Name an actual flaw in PIVX. Come on

Check'd

There are unironically more practical uses for PoSW than PIVX right now. I hold both though.

53,255,775 PIVX circulating supply and it's not capped compared to dash with 7,278,011 dash in circulation and capped at 18 millions (i think?), so don't expect that to get on the same level with dash, and 10.000 pivx for a masternode ...

Didn't POSW say that they just delisted it because staking or running a master node from a low powered computer like a raspberry pi makes more sense than using their online tool? lol

I'm going to buy little by little as the price drops even more because of 2 things:

1. Circulation vs Marketcap is a 20th of LTC's. That means if it get's listed on Polo (which apparently they've been lagging on because the devs are anonymous but so are the devs for XMR) it has the potential of reaching $30 per PIVX at the LEAST.

2. I've used their wallet and jesus christ it's fast. 30 seconds to get out of my Bittrex wallet and end up in my desktop wallet to stake. Now their desktop wallet is very finiky when it comes to staking but at least it's stable.

I'm gonna put some more money into this right now. I'm glad no one is talking about this and don't worry if it falls a few percent to the current normal, because it will be infinitecimal compared to the potential gains you can get from this in the future.

the only thing that i can think can be dash's little brother is Chaincoin (chc), capped at 23 millions coin, 14 millions in circulation, 1000 chc for a masternode, the devs need to look for a different system of governance to distance themselves from pivx and dash and there's is hope if they follow with their promises and work, cheap to buy for now

PoSW is pajeet scam coin.
Just look at the autistic name.
They just want enough normies to hold cryptos in their exchange so they can get "hacked" and off to Bahamas.

It feels as if something is going on behind the scenes... Can anybody chime in, or is it just me?

This is just ridiculous. $100 more on Pozz for me for every dubs I see.

>$30 per PIVX

it can, but you'll wait a long time

Yeah I know. But at that point, 7000 PIVX will get you a labo. That's a little over $10000 in PIVX.

you mean lambo?

Yeah Rofl I work in a lab and I speak to my parents in moonspeak so it must've been a Freudian slip

This Pajeet meme is getting old. If you did you research you would know that the lead developer is American. The closest thing to being Pajeet is the Support guy who is a Greek. I hope they replace him with someone who actually knows how to handle PR when the project grows.

Buy PIVX NOW

Do I have to check my own dubz around here? jeez

I think its going to be listed on poloniex. Whales are manipulating the market atm.

its always darkest before dawn

im sure it'll moon within a few months, and these retards will curse themselves for not buying the dip

i think too the price will go up, but mooning? bro it is not realistic, don't expect x10 in the next 6 months that's all