HOW CAN'T YOU GET IT? IT'S S PRETTY SIMPLE

HOW CAN'T YOU GET IT? IT'S S PRETTY SIMPLE

Ethereum won't grow much more than this, its market cap value is now of 9 billions USD and a single ether is soon gonna be 100 USD but it won't ever reach 1000 like the bitcoin.

You know why? Paypal worth as of May 2016 was around 50 billions USD and if Ether will ever arrive to that (which won't) it will only be worth 547 USD :)

Stop it shilling it SO much

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/68v5r5/raiden_the_segwitlightning_of_ethereum_completion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>these apples are the same as these oranges

t. nocoiner

/thread

maybe it's a different fruit :) but it's still fruit, my friend

ETH is opposite of BTC

its heavily centralized and it simply does not have the same qualities like bitcoin has in terms of storing value

BTC soon enables segwit and this will mark whole new era in the history of bitcoin

Pay pal is dead. Eth is way better in everyway to transfer value. 100B market cap in 2 years max.

>paypal is dead

>Which it won't

Hahaha!!

CHUST VAIT!

Stay mad

>BTC crashing as we speak

You know i'm right. You neets invested 50 dollars on it and hope you ll get 1000x in the next years, ridiculous

You all are lucky if you get 100 dollars from this

5% is not crashing

Excuse me....I've got over $6,000 in it. Best investment of my life. I work during the week. Save what I can. Throw it into Ethereum. Think before you shitpost.

OMG IT'S CRAHSING!!!!!

You have no idea what ETH is.

Ether- Ethereums currency- is to PayPal what Ethereum is to the internet that hosts PayPal.

Its basically an entire new internet ecosystem, and yes, that includes a "PayPal"-esque function, amongst a whole slew of other shit. Its not just a currency blockchain like Bitcoin or Monero you fucking idiot.

500 bucks per ether is just fine with me pal

Has anyone been reading these threads since 2015 through 2016 for etherium and jumped in then?

All I did was pass these because a million fucking coins like trump coin were being shilled out and I thought ETH was just another shill.

I just want to know...how does it feel right now? How does it feel to have gotten in early and be so validated? I envy those who can now feel this, while I sit here looking at past opportunities wasted.

>OMG IT'S CRASHING
beginning of a new wedge
look at May 1

Be strong!

what is a wedge

If crypto becomes the exchange medium for one-tenth of one percent of the world economy, then a total capitalization of $300-400B would be more than reasonable

ether is a great long term hold, even at $100

CASH OUT , CASH OUT, CASH OUT

I called this in another thread earlier today. Had pretty pictures and everything.

ETH ALWAYS retraces approx. 30% after hitting an ATH
I also called a retrace to 0.055 - 0.056

Fuck that noise, gonna go grab some dinner and when I come back it'll have all blown over, just watch

Buy the dip

KEK WILLS IT

Can you repost those pictures so I know when to rebuy in.

I think I was the one arguing with you on that other thread. All my due respect sir, I should have listened to you. Could you teach me how to read these ATH?

Also, what's the new floor? 90?

In 2015/16 when Eth was being pumped on biz, i already had a pre-sale .json

right now, i'm on cloud 9. I turned 250 bucks into 90K. I havne't touched my pre-sale wallet. I have a feeling one day it will be worth more, just because it's Ether from the Genesis Block! lol... it feels good desu. sometimes during the day at work, i forget i have that much crypto, and then it hits me! then i realize, we just turned on the engines, and this is just the vibration we are feeling. We haven't even begin to lift off! we lift off, when normiefags are using ethereum to EthTweet their stupid food!

I remember everybody saying ETH won't ever go past $50.

I think after a couple more dump it will return to 90. Buyers are comfortable with that now.
I don't think the dump is over though. I'm thinking another round before we settle into smaller patterns.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/2025826

It's still in the archive. Images are shit cause i did them on my laptop

You're pretty much right OP.

Eth will continue to rise but I find it hard to understand why people get SO excited about it as if they're buying Bitcoin when it was $10, it's more like buying bitcoin at $1300, still alot of potential upside but it will be slow and steady, none of those low-cap shitcoin 100x gains.

You sound like a fucking pajeet. Therefore I'll buy more

And they will keep doing it.

2017: It won't break $100
2018: It can't go above $5000
2019: Sell now because it will crash before $30000
2020: I can't believe it broke $1million, how do I into crypto?

The key to understand is that ETH is not some pnd meme. It's the single crypto with the greatest potential due to the unique technology and the strong development team behind it. So you can speculate with it like with all the other shitty altcoins, but if you're smart, you will just transfer all your assets to it because it will take over the world economy within 10 years.

I am glad you have this joy. Truthfully my life is pretty good and I have nothing to complain about, but an offer such as this definitely would have amplified my life.

PayPal will reinvent itself and become extremely crypto friendly. It will probably be the best place where ETH/BTC meet US dollars/.

I'm with you, senpai. But 35 mil in 3 years? gtfo

Oops, 1 mil*.
>inb4REEEEE

Heard exact same thing when it was at $20.
Nocoiner cope

>It's the single crypto with the greatest potential due to the unique technology and the strong development team behind it.
This. The guys behind it are like the original four of the id software. Unstoppable people

>BTC soon enables segwit
How exactly?

Im not an ETH bagholder, but I dont see how BTC gets segwit.

Meanwhile LTC will go ATH since it already has it.

LTC is getting segwit in 5 days I think, BTC segwit adoption in a really early phase

ETH is getting it too.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/68v5r5/raiden_the_segwitlightning_of_ethereum_completion/