Ikeu!
Marsu!!!
Marsu!!!!
Chrom
Rukina!

NINO

post armpits!

YAS

Why do all the magic users get cool, reality warping animations, while every melee user only gets to run forward and smack their target?

Glade, Kempf, or SD Marth?

is your wife or husband in the top 20, /feg/?

Sex with Tailtiu!

marth

What's happening in 6 hours, 27 minutes and 15 seconds?

b8% trailer

I fuck your ass.

CYL 2 made this place unbearable. It actively brings out the absolute worst aspect of the fire emblem community - unironic waifushit and nuFE vs grandpa wars.

OC

Neph's breath. What would it smell like?

Let's finish the last surge strongly!

VOTE 4 SERIKA

SHE WILL SUCK YOUR DICK

>threw on some new SI onto my AA score team
>namely 4* NY Corrin's dual rally and spur
>grabbed a personal record AA run of 5076, around 725 average match
>cavs only appeared on mixed teams, fliers only appeared when my flier team wasn't used, dragons only appeared when I had falchions to spare, myrrh only appeared once without Iotes while Brave Bow Lyn wasn't used
>probably smoothest AA run I ever did, barely had to do calculations
>this ~20 point higher run shot me up 700 ranks (2200 to 1500) from what I'd normally be at this time
Man just a few points makes a ridiculous amount of difference, I'm actually tempted to sac all my Lyons to give 3 of my members drive res for scoring. I didn't know 1k tier was so damn close, if I get lucky enough to pull a few 3-4* available merges soon I might actually make it.

Cow manure.

Vegetables any other farm-based food

Okay but seriously, did anyone see the Celica surge coming? I like her and all, but I never expected her to even break top 10.

This is kind of hilarious.

tfw grandpa waifufag
my waifu is even from FE14

What do you think the new prf weapons will have? I think Caeda's wing sword will be effective against armours and cavs.

>he's nuFE if I don't like what he likes

>B!Ike and/or Hector on a B8% Banner
Would you roll?

How will they make ruseman's sister more likeable /feg/?

Anyone else on this sub supporting BASED Celica?

How come Swift Sparrow is only on 5 star cute girls?

What if I dont have one.

Wtf guys, just woke up and my penis was inside Celica's mouth

*Marusu
*Shigurudo
*Rifu
*Eriƫdo
*Aiku
*Kuromu

Azura is a lot more bearable if you think of her as a sociopath.

Yes?
She's a popular female lord from the latest game in the franchise

Nope. She's probably not even top 100, maybe not even 200.

So Arena Medals have totally become the old pre-sacred seals colored badges where you have a fuckton of them piled up since you have nothing to use them on (or in this case because their usage is gated by stones/dew).

What could they add as a medal sink to make them more useful?

I'm surprised too desu. I thought she'd be in the 10-20 range.

Can confirm, you can't imagine how warm her red mage mouth is.

I hope. I need confirmation that it's shit so I can keep rolling for NYCamilla.

this artist sucks

Jiku
Marku

Soon

VOTE FOR HER

Loki was at her best when she looked like Anna.

IV rerolls

This makes me hard.

Beats me.

Just like Celica! She sucks dick!

>Release new set of powerful armors
>Release lots of counters against armors
>Release new powerful dragon
>Upgrade counters against dragons
Who's next?

I'm curious as to how /feg/'s culture developed the way it did. Is it just the nature of constant generals that causes "funny" things like SERIKA SURGE to be spammed every 30 posts? Why do we have to bring up reddit? Why do we respond to tripfags on an anonymous image board?

I'm just glad she broke top 5. Tharjafag really had me fooled with his "Tharja at 2nd" business.

you dont have a bLyn to sack?

If the user who was offering to look up my team to gift me a defense is still here; I messed up and had the solo Fjorm in the wrong team.
Sorry about that.

Fake news.

They should just get rid of them, it's so stupid having so many currencies.

Gatrie will have it, then Swift Sparrow will only be for 5* cute girls and handsome men.

Left at the table waiting for Greil.

Swap it out for Badges/Sacred Coins/Orbs that have a limited stock that refreshes monthly.

That paints her as smarter than she actually is. Which is barely more than Kamui.

Make it so you can consume Badges, Medals and Crystals to instantly learn skills instead of grinding for SP.

The banner isn't until the 31st though.

Godspeed my man

Hope you get her, she's fun

>Is it just the nature of constant generals that causes "funny" things like SERIKA SURGE to be spammed every 30 posts?
>Implying it isn't a single autist doing most of that.

Literally every general on Veeky Forums is shit, so yes.

No!

>Mia
Yes but she's getting hit with that sick votesplitting again. Boy oh fucking boy do I love when a character I like gets shafted.

Have her kill some bad dudes.

Everyone with a functioning brain. She's the female lord from the most recent game and is popular with males and females. If they do a CYL3 expect its lords and characters to dominate while Alm disappears entirely. Celica is lucky this happened while she was still relevant.

Celica just bite my dick

underages

Which Raven is better, +ATK or +SPD? Or should I just wait for the patch day and see what Basilikos will do?

They should allow you to use them for customizing Arena Assault
They could do things like
>20 coins to ban a certain unit for a day
>20 coins for another item slot
>50 coins for an item that allows you to reroll opponents
>200 coins to give all units used +4 to all stats
etc. It'd help with both the issue of Arena coins being overabundant and Arena Assault being a pain in the ass for some

Who is she?

Kill her off or have her turn evil.

>Is it just the nature of constant generals that causes "funny" things like SERIKA SURGE to be spammed every 30 posts?
When there's something actually going on, yes. Remember the night of the Camilla vs. Lyn upset? The shitposting lasted for days, not like there was much else to talk about.

>Why do we have to bring up reddit?
A lot of you faggots crosspost so I have to assume most of it is just ironic, calling someone or something reddit is just like calling them a faggot these days.

>Why do we respond to tripfags on an anonymous image board?
This one I haven't figured out yet.

well knock her ass out in 2 hours then

Waifufags are a plague on the series

Awakening should have failed and let the series die, this is what it has devolved into. Degeneracy.

>but waifufags existed before Awakening

I'm sure they did, but they were never this cancerous, and the fanservicey designs never went further than just "busty lady in an open dress". Now we've got swimsuits and even more titty monsters and questionably designed "armor".

NuFE was a fucking mistake.

Burn this general to the ground.

Reminder to vote for Gray, Kliff, and Tobin!

MARS

me

Yes, for Brave Ike merges

I have a +Spd Raven and he quads a surprising amount unbuilt.

>Spunk Monk
>Fluid Druid
These are the best.

She's the female lord from the most recent game that Veeky Forums, reddit and serenes communities rallied behind to kill nuFE so we can take our series back of course we saw it coming. Now we just need to knock that THOT out from 2nd.

Definitely sounds like Serika.

+Spd is probably the right option for more doubles since Raven is decently fast, but the best option is definitely to wait until we know the effect.

>So Arena Medals have totally become the old pre-sacred seals colored badges where you have a fuckton of them piled up since you have nothing to use them on
Yeah, no. Unless you play arena more than 7 times a week for some reason.

R E D

E

D

>Hype for Seth to finally be added to the game
>He's shit
>And Ryo'd

Brave Seth when

Where is my FEH channel announcement?

You guys say that now, but I bet you were expecting Camilla and Tharja to be top two until just a few days ago.

How many duplicate 5 star heroes does /feg/ have right now?