[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

MONKEYS BTFO

>4 posts too soon
kys

reminder that any poster who is assblasted about americans is a non-human thirdie.

additional reminder that slavs are not white

fer so blatant

VAC

STEW TILT

what type was your latest, magog?

SK vs C9
Two worst teams in this tournament. Wish both of them could lose

this is the cloud9 i'm used to seeing

REE

>hurr durr Brazil is not white
Explain this

nr 5 my dude

type 2 here

well whoever wins will lose finals

>be winning
>get accused of cheats

>be losing
>opponent gets accused of cheats

i'm always type 4

All of this would be impossible without mathematics.
And guess who invented math God Greeks and Arabics.

All 7.

I like how the two AWPers are both the only white players on their respective teams.

>seething swede cuck

type 4

they all have cheats

>Average slav girl = beauty
>Average anglo girl = busted teeth, fat, mild down syndrome

>fallen white

Let's bring on Inferno already. We don't need to see the rest of this.

>a pro in a major has auto-swap on pickup

Cobblestone is the most boring map in the game

>picking CT side on cobble
why do people do this

>Triggered SK fans Edition

This is a library now

they like blue color

>map 1: sk blown out
>map 2: c9 blown out
>map 3: c9 blown out

screen cap this, i've seen this episode

"Ok, let's do it like this: In the first map only c9 will be allowed to cheat; in the second map, cobble, only sk will be allowed to cheat. In the third map we'll do the usual thing. That's how we'll get max views."

>7-1 every map
I see.
Meme magic really is real.

Doesn't matter how much majors SK wins

You will still be poor and a subhuman monkey ;^)

dumbest storyline ever, fuck this script honestly

I remember it cost Get_Right a round at the major 4 years ago as well.

weird how fallen shot before the enemy jumped into the open. like he could see through the wall

At least a team made of natives is winning. I'd have no problems with Japanese chink team either. C9 is simply a circus.

everyone already knows this newfag

uh I've been here since 2016

>fails to push a smoke last round
>let's do it again
Is this the will of the script?

Who writes this shit? You can't just keep having SK get sprayed down at B over and over again.

Your tears are delicious

>losing to subhuman monkeys

crowd is electric over c9.. awesome

>accused
they're all cheating, senpai

>c9
>not subhuman
pick one

i got lazy with the script
my b

you try coming up with fresh storylines every round, its not that easy actually

SK IS THE 1#, stupid nigger

What you are saying is: Everyone but SK is subhuman trash

>my b
its okay im used to team liquid disappointing me

how about a skadoodoo ace

t. favela

bg

when did tarik get good? did he buy the gear?

But hbox wins all the time

I know this is a reddit meme but this is such an NA crowd

>Projecting yourself that hard in a team you have no affiliations with
This is just a minor hobby to me, I'm not a turbo virgin loser like you who actually think you ''win'' when a organization who doesn't even know you exist gains more money

Sadly when the major ends you will be forced to face your shitty existence in the jungle as a random nigglye for another 6 months until the next major, thats if you don't die from monkey savagery or malaria lmao

Lol how the fuck can you get fatigued at a video game all you do is sit and click what a fucking joke

>cloud 9 winning after finally cutting nothing and shroud
wow. what a surprise.

I'm sorry, but did C9 already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the second map. Does not having the lead at the first half count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. C9 is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the NA for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Major who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of already beating Fnatic. But you know what? They still fucking suck. C9 one of the best fucking teams in CS, they placed 9th last year and would of won the Major if Shroud didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when C9 wins and someone bumps this thread. Oh look at that, fallen just whiffed another shot near A when they needed to get a kill, just like the JW did earlier. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-C9 posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good and american. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

low energy bait

>hbox winning
>not disappointing

>That ironic shitposting to defend monkey squad
SK only played 3 maps and had over 2 hours to rest, if you get all flappy after 3 matches you shouldn't be considered a pro in the fist place

>it happened again

how stinky do you think felps butt is probably a lot he sits all day playing cs haha just made me curious

How the fuck is it fair that SK had a rest day? They didn't even have to strain themselves at all yesterday.

if you think thats bait you need to fucking hit the gym for the first time in your life

please let c9 win the half

/sp/ pls go

I have a job and cute gf, nothing to be mad about what happens in a videogame

Above 18 btw

this. I've seen fallen and fer play for 10 hours at a time on stream, why is this suddenly an issue?

it would be great to see cloud9 lose just to see the crowd reaction, but since sk decided to play like shit, we ain't gonna see that

I think you are a flaming faggot

cobble is such a shit map why is it even picked in a major

haha i wonder what its like to sniff felps underwear

What did fallen say in chat?

>tfw Chargers and C9fag

Don't ruin this for me.

I’d prefer to see Faze crush C9 in the final

Barely played csgo and never watched a touny. What's happening? Interesting though.

cobble is played more at the majors than any other tournament, its just valve conspiracy to inject more money into the steam marketplace for money laundering

Dragon Lore Souvenir

Lol u mad favela jump out of a janela you foda cunt

>fucking chinks

Monkeys getting punished is way better than americans and I'm german

Fuck SKancers

people are playing the game
shocking, I know

sv_cheats 1

goddamn I LOVE not being able to see the first 4 kills of a round

everyone is toggling
the people with the better hacks win

kek

Brazilian team considered the best right now (SK) dropped a map to an American team (C9) that is good but never went very far in big tournaments

cant show aimlocks

should've gassed more kikes

kek good point

I still remember this fucking game
Fucking chorgersfags

toggling implies there are moments the players arent cheating, which there arent

In esports, NA tends to underperform on an international level. In this one C9 is keeping up with the supposed best team in the world.

they have literally beaten sk at a big tourny and won it