Other urls found in this thread:

blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3/#more-2096
battlerite.com/newera/
battlerite-stats.com/
loadouts.gg
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody else climb from Silver to Diamond easily with Zander?

Feels good man.

>Tfw didn't believe the doomposters
>Now the general has actually died several times the past few days now
What the fguck dudes

>tfw you actually enjoy the game but it seems like nobody else does

Is it me or is destiny pretty fucking useless?

I'd say she's pretty well balanced after this patch - she was definitely a nightmare upon release though. Her utility is still through the fucking roof in 3v3.

I played 1200 matches in a few months, still learning but having fun.

When are they making a loli?

There's already two
>b-but those don't count because I don't like them

Midgets

Battlerite easily has one of the worst communities

Reddit just circlejerks over the devs for making the game, meanwhile we can't even get the thread to stay alive.

>I'm playing Shifu
>Against Pearl, Poloma (Probably duoing for two healers) and a Jumong
>Guy on my team gets pissy when I spend the entire game not being able to hit anyone becasue Poloma took panic reset rite
Like I did my best not to die for as long as possible and we still won two rounds because I didn't die in either of them. The rest of the times I would just go in, get silenced or rooted and then panicked and lose a tone of health before I can even press my spacebar. My jumong said I'm supposed to go in, poke, and then get out even though that's exactly what I was fuckign doing. Somehow he thought I was supposed to get more damage than him by just poking. I don't really understand any of this shit.

Do I need to play like 500 games to grind money for one highest price champion?

is the cuck slayer some sort of stupid meme or what

What the fuck is battlerite? A MOBA? An overwatch clone?

A 10 second youtube video will answer all your questions.
Stop being retarded and look it up instead of asking, though I don't blame you too much since the OP doesn't have the shit it usually has.

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a PvP arena brawler from the same company that made Bloodline Champions.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-3/#more-2096

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

>Report abusive/salty/afk players

>they never get banned because no one plays this dumb game and the devs can't afford to lose anymore of the player base

why should they be banned
go play lol or some other game where feefees cant be hurt

Battlerite is in a really weird spot because it just doesn't give you enough time to feel like each game is "different"

Even Hearthstone has longer single games than Battlerite. So you run through 3 or 4 rounds in a match. Queue up for another. Get another 4 rounds. Now you're tired of the game because you just did the same thing for 8 rounds in a row.

And anyone who thinks im bashing the game with this observation is retarded

no, it's not the problem.

Problem is MM, ranks and absence of draft, which can give you a reason to create a meta.
Oh, and everyone plays 2v2 ranked which is a fucking joke.
what a garbage OP, kill yourself

Played 600+ matches since the end of November, and I work a fulltime job and have lots of stuff to take care of. I very much enjoy this game and I was very sad when I came here yesterday only to see the thread deleted.

She's -useful- but man, she no longer is a carry proper. Id' say Jade and Jumong and Ashka are way more potent.

>being afk

"why should they be banned"

T.retarded toxic player

>say team mate is that of nigger equivalent in his cognitive abilities by shortening it 'fucking nigger', get banned for something like that
maybe you should grow up, they're games if you don't like nono words maybe just shut down chat, some people enjoy letting steam off

new player here.
is using R and EX abilities in general a better deal than saving up for a big ultimate than you can miss ?
talking about most champions and used by a novice or intermediate player.

>Continually disturbing games and trolling in ranked
"why should they be banned?"

T.retarded poltard

>read EULA for shit and giggle
>"no offensive, homophobic, racist, bla bla bla....nicknames"
>wow it looks like i won't get away with hitler jokes in my username
>play game
>50% of players have anal references as their nickname
>rename costs money

so that's their source of income. clever.

if someone says you are a nigger, then you probably are one
it's mostly situational, I'd say it's not worth saving but not worth emptying all your energy either, use and play as you need to, it'll become natural later on

Entirely depends on the character, but in general R should always have some use. EX's can range from mandatory/great, like Poloma Q or Bakko space, to situational/niche, like Rook M2 or Ruh Kaan E. Usually the worse the ultimate is the better the EX are.

Nigger

should you be banned from Veeky Forums now?

Gets utterly BTFO'ed

>Post anime girl

you are a huge faggot

>reddit spacing
>wants people banned for saying mean words
well, well, well

reported for offtopic

>log in
>get in game
>lags like hell
>alt-f4
It's been like this since thursday. At this point I won't even be mad if this fucking company goes bankrupt.

they literally don't want you to play the game, isn't it obvious?
Just buy gems

>swedish company
>not a single male blonde character
lol

is the playerbase that small ? I keep matching with the same people and now I know them all

i am not lagging even if my internet is terrible

>When raigon is shot calling
>From 1-2 leagues bellow
>With half your Jumong score

>Shifu in 3s_____________
Found your problem

100-200g /day from quests
And new accounts get shit load of gold thrown their way anyway.
But just buy the all champions pack you jew

>Even Hearthstone
Fucking snooze-stone
Literally 1min15s (Seventy Five Whole Seconds) to hero power pass
NO
O

That game is not worth playing without a nozdormu mode

Why the fuck do these devs take so long to make some goddamn basic features? Make some new fucking maps damnit, they had the perfect opportunity to release an ice arena. Also they could easily make arenas more interesting by placing a bunch of traps and other buffs around (maybe just for casual then).

they don't like to work much

>literally in every game

they should randomize tutorial champion for each account and have 3-4 of them.

game is dead because there is nothing to grind for

game is fun.

bump

when does ranked season start and end? what are the hats and gold rewards for partaking in that kind of suffering?
do people tryhard more there? do i need a team?

lol

Next season starts in March, can't help with the rest though.

>rewards
there are few gold chests and like 10k tokens or something

>get my second legendary loot
>it's a duplicate.

Is it a problem that I screencap every funny name I find?

where my anime name bois at

>come from league
>main Zed
>look for the zed copy in battlerite
>it's the newest character that was added
This is nice

Zander is not even close to being a Zed copy. I guess if you think Zed is the first character in a video game to do clones maybe.

Please. They share quite a few mechanics. Especially the alternate version of Zander's clone is soo similar to Zed's W / W+W for swapping places

>They share quite a few mechanics
>Only talks about clones like I already said
So what are the other mechanics they share? The fact that they both have a long ranged missile? That's really it other than having a clone that shares attacks. Might as well call Bakko a Braum copy because he has a shield and are muscular guys with names starting with B. They have so many similarities, right?

The arcane whatever debuff that makes enemies take more damage is similar to death mark. Also its not only the fact that they both have clones, but also the way they can utilize them. The range on the basic clone ability is super similar. But ofcourse, it's not a straight up copy, but I refuse to think that the devs didn't take inspiration from Zed

Death mark doesn't increase the damage they take, you dumbo. Death mark does bonus damage at the end of the mark based on how much you did during the time the mark was active. You don't even know how the game you came from even works yet you still start saying people copy from it.

Again, I literally just said that they have a clone that shares attacks. That's it. Zander and Zed can cast a long ranged missile copied by the clone. Zander can only do that when he ults as well, other wise his illusions can only cast his M1s, which Zed can't do.

>The range on the basic clone ability
You mean Zander's M2 or do you mean his spacebar? Either way, it would be pretty fucking retarded if those moves were any longer or shorter than they are now so I don't see why this is a complaint anyway. For the record, Zander doesn't switch places, he either sends out an illusion or her moves and leaves one in his place, not both. Just saying.

>It's not a straight up copy
>">look for the zed copy in battlerite"
You literally said that he is a Zed copy. Don't backpedal like an idiot, stick to your retarded story. Taking inspiration from something isn't a bad thing at all and neither does it make that thing a copy. Zander is different enough that if you hadn't come in here as a lolbab saying Zander is a copy, I would have never thought about it. Goes to show you just how much people are begging for a chance to call something a ripoff.

Surely the next champion will be Guardian, right?

Surely it won't fucking die in February, right?

Why are so many players with the Founder title such bad sports? 9/10 games I play there is a founder who leaves, gets angry and throw, or is just generally abusive because he didn't get a free win from being carried.

so, overconfident lost

>ctrl+f discord
>0 results

When is the server gonna be made?

Make one yourself if you need it this bad.

Thats asking for the general to die even more user.

Got a VoD link? I don't even know what tournament.

Go to the RivalEsports twitch channel, latest VOD. Really nice final with interesting comps, including both sides picking up Iva.

iva confirmed fucking lit

Knew iva was fucking overpowered. Fuck that granny.

Weren't there a couple anons arguing about whether one of iva's skills was bugged or not? Never did see who was right, think it devolved into name calling by the end

What's bugged on Iva?

>Overpowered
She's been really mediocre since forever before this most recent patch.

I don't get how the buff was that significant. Only .1 seconds shaved off reload for M1, 1 more damage per bullet on F, EX E cooldown fixed to match regular E, and 3 more damage added to her burn means she is op now?

It's almost like she was sleeper or something

they won because of thorn pick, not iva. Comp was classic NA mongo garbage

So even in Battlerite EU > NA? Who's the best EU team that wins all the tournies?

Right now - Impact.

DUEL

"You will not receive Champion XP and you cannot progress Daily Quest in this mode."

Why tho?

Because they're retards, honestly it's a good thing though because anything incentivising playing anything that isn't ranked would be a bad move at this point

maybe they felt the matchmaking for duel was too easy to abuse with a friend?

the game was not designed to give multiple champions XP for one game.

Duel is a retarded fucking gamemode anyway, how the fuck do we not a proper mirror or drafting for it? Literally just copy games that have a similar mode, there are literally T H O U S A N D S out there. For that matter, why don't they copy UI like, from, fucking overwatch or dota ir something? It's so utter garbage right now.

>I'm Blossom
>Both teammates die
>I kill one guy and then 1v1 the Jumong in a pretty onesided battle
>Jade is so impressed that he asks me my rank
>I'm only gold and not even rank 10 on her

>why don't they copy UI like, from, fucking overwatch or dota ir something? It's so utter garbage right now.
The UI is copied from Paladins, that's the whole reason it's shit right now. Why would you want more copying?

Meant from something good instead of garbage.

>Overwatch
>Good
lol

The ui, yeah

I want to kiss Taya's stomach

OR

i checked out Paladins UI and it's better than what we have.

don't bully Katey, she is a good girl!

Should I use my Naruto leaves to buy my favorite outfit/poses or is there a major event coming up soon?