Honest thoughts on scamming normes with gold plated tungsten bars?

>how to get killed

do you have a supply of tungsten, gold, a smelter/machineing equipment? if so, go for it op

People like you are the reason why people only buy gold eagles.

LMAO. That's how gypsies scam ppl in my country.

this will likely result in your death, dont be a fool

This would only work if you were selling it to someone who wanted none of your personal information or credentials, like on a black market. You would get killed or go to jail for fraud.

Anyone dumb enough to buy gold on a black market would be a moron, so go ahead, but you would have to sell it cheaper.

>bars
why bother when china man will still undercut before you get arrested/shot
>coins
enjoy your stay in Guantanamo bay, forging currency is treated as an attack on the state

safer to just meme alt crypto

Faggot OP couldn't even afford gold leaf

Do you have any idea how expensive that shit would be to manufacture?

Good luck getting any physical gold at all, let alone tungsten and a brain

Sure. First things first charge a little under retail gold prices. This will make it seem like you're not scamming them. People will pinch pennies but when you offer them something ridiculous like 20% off or something they will assume you're scamming them.

Your best bet is to rent a location for $500, sell one bar and make em think you have a shop there, then pack your bags and skip town.

Better yet, sell an assortment of various legit wares at a small profit/breakeven and hope some grandpa goes for the tungsten bar one day.

you can buy these ready made from the chinks. they can make it but they cant sell it as real it doesnt scale. so dumb fucks like op try their luck.

when can we get a mod here to ban nigger threads like this?
i don't care about bitbean or get rich quick or hooker threads but these "why aren't you risking 5 years in pound-me-in-the-ass federal prison for $5000" threads need to go

This is the same autistic spammer that makes this thread non stop

Between this autist and the credit card fraud autist, we can safely assume that the mods just don't care about this board anymore

Sounds like a really solid plan OP.

implying they ever cared

checked...

>Between this autist and the credit card fraud autist
you know those are both the same person, right?

I don't think they are.
The credit card fraud autist usually posts "why aren't you committing credit card fraud?" or "when did you realize that only credit card fraud will make you rich?" whereas the fake gold autist asks for advice on committing fraud.

ive thought about it and concluded that almost no one would buy one of these in the first world. i know there are fake bars on ebay but im not sure how the racket works

You basically just list it at 1/5 the actual price of gold and pray that anyone dumb enough to buy at that price is also too dumb to get it checked by a legit dealer.

why 1/5 when itd sell for 95%. selling the bar would be easy with ebay. the problem is cashing out from paypal with a criminal charge pending

I mean anything under market price should work but I figure the lower you go, the less likely it is to be bought by someone who knows better than to trust eBay gold.

doesnt paypal auto hold when its above a certain price? or do you actually ship the bar with tracking then when it shows delivered they release? ?

im not sure but i think it depends on how trusted your ebay account is. when i first started selling it took weeks but now its instant even with large sums of cash. i could probably sell several bars since i have a great ebay account but its linked to my personal paypal and got all my information.

sell them in person, for bitcoin. Switch cities after selling a couple. just keep wandering across the US.

Act a bit flakey; like you were given the bars by a relative, but just need to unload them quickly.

>but its linked to my personal paypal and got all my information
this isn't a coincidence.

trusted accounts are ones they can verify. If it wasn't linked to your personal info it wouldn't be a trusted account.

any pawnshop or gold/coin vendor will do several tests and these will fail at least 1, maybe 2 of these tests. ive put up posts on craigslist to sell real silver/gold to randoms but no one bites so i really doubt youll get much traffic on a $1400 item.
itd sure be nice to sell a handful then tell ebay my account was hacked. it happens every day probably. i know carders fuck with ebay to buy bitcoins before they can chargeback even with all the hurdles ebay puts down

That's why I suggested selling them for bitcoin; there are a lot of people who will pay a "premium" for a way to sell coins for something with value, with no paper trail.

They'll probably try to sell it at a gold vendor, and discover they were burned, which is why you want to move on.

>itd sure be nice to sell a handful then tell ebay my account was hacked
you'd have to switch your ebay to a dummy paypal which would likely raise red flags.

thatd probably work out great if you had a good fake id to show them
how do you cash out a dummy paypal anyway? western union?

almost all gold sold under or at market price is fake on ebay and everyone seriously buying gold knows this.

you want to sell fake? you have to list it above market price. just don't adjust when the spot price goes up and they will think you are just an airhead and suddenly have a good deal.

however that is as far as you go, once they have it they take it to a dealer to get it checked with ultrasound which will turn out your fake in 2 seconds flat without opening the plastic bubble even. then the buyer reports you ebay gives him his money back and you get a lawsuit.

try to sell gold without a certificate.
first of all, normies dont actually buy gold in any amount. secondly, you're not allowed to trade gold bars for this very reason. third, even junkies know about this, it's why you cant melt down cans or copper wire then sell it to the scrap metal dealer because there's more faith in a pile of what looks like copper wire than a suspicious block of it.

back when silver peaked, people were melting down their silverware into bullion, taking it to a scrap dealer then getting asked legal questions like how they got it. then being told that since its purity and source couldnt be determined, the dealer wouldnt even touch it.

anyone with half a brain will not buy gold from a random ebay seller, or if they do, they can chargeback right away as soon as they check it(its not hard to get access to an ultrasound machine)

also, inb4 you sell them to dodgy drug dealers who pay for it in forged notes. I did some legit work for a dealer once and the faggot gave me $500 worth of forged notes.

btw i live in australia where we have the fanciest, hardest to forge money in the world. you know, the plastic fancy stuff with all the security features. the forged notes had all the security features but the serial numbers were wrong.