mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/iY42a2Wi (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel
streamable.com/gc4gg
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29452
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Continuing on from last threads 'who's the most autistic' challenge:
Based protectron buddy saving me from a near death situation with a couple of bloatflys.

This new thread came at a ghoul time

Skipped over corvega and ran straight to the old folks home, managed to find a surgery kit to fix my arm too. Hopefully I don't die from fatigue or anything. I'm on the homestrech boys!

>Its canon because I say so.
No.
Both Black Isles and Bethesda struck it from canon

Vertical spawns was a bad idea, it's basically scriptless WOTC in disguise, so there's a firefight around every corner and the AI tweaks I also have installed meaning they will be all over my ass if I step on a mouse. I really need to find a gas mask soon, or else I'm going to have to run for a dungeon again.

I think if I can make it to the coast and run along that, I'll be home in no time. I'm not going to swim to the Prydwen because that's cheating.

Bethesda doesn't get to say what's canon. They don't even know what's canon unless they check a community wiki.

>Implying removing the most stand out and unique game from the canon is a good thing

>Bethesda doesn't get to say what's canon
>The people who own the IP don't say what's canon
1/10 b8, you only scored because I replied.

>Thinking there's a canon

...Aaand another fucking radstorm hits just as I reach the coast. So now I have to hide from the radstorm in University point, where I also now have to hide from synths I am too under-equipped to fight. I found a plasma thrower though which is nice.

>Noraclaws
Everyday we stray further from God's Light.

Noraclaw milkers

Please explain this image to me.

Please no

Official art for Brotherhood of Steel

Got to starlight Drive in, I'm nearly home.

Reminder that this is lore friendly armor and these captchas fucking suck

What are you even shriveled blueberry man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout:_Brotherhood_of_Steel
Official art from a terrible spinoff.

>2018
>vore mod still not completed

Going to the Museum of Witchcraft and seeing Noraclaw milk dripping through the floorboards.
Returning a Noraclaw's egg to her and being rewarded with a tall fresh glass of milk.
We both are demons.

streamable.com/gc4gg

>ohshitimfeelinit.wav

Lore friendly look at a typical member of the BoS. How will Maxson ever recover?

Oh cool. Thank you user.

One thing I love about survival, between the lack of fast travel, the ease with which you die, and the low carry weight every single trip feels like a huge undertaking and adventure. Having to stop multiple times along the way to deal with wandering enemies, storms, animal attacks, etc. Getting hungry/thirsty and deciding to strike out for a nearby settlement as a detour.

And then once I get to my destination suddenly I have to worry about salvage, can I carry everything here? It's so far from my main base, do I want to make a second trip?

Granted- the pace of the game slows to a crawl without fast travel, it takes forever and a day to accomplish everything and the lower CW + ammo weight makes inventory management a serious chore, but it's still super, super fun.

Too much fucking power, fucked myself out of a nice suit of PA.

>This is what all the inbreds hiding in their bunker really look like

and with that the autism is concluded. I made it home.
This is how I spent my saturday night. SAD!

Why do so many people in Fallout have perfect teeth?

There's the Castle...
I'll pass through, but I'm not taking anything there, because I don't think the challenger accounted for the fact that we might run into our own settlements on the way home.

Easier to make a single catch all teeth mesh.
At least in 4 they have people rotted teeth though.

I figure they have to have some kind of toothbrush and toothpaste or something.
Sierra and MacCready have nasty rotten teeth but that’s cause they lived on Nuka-Cola and candy respectively.

One of the Guards in Diamond City talks about leaving his girlfriend because she leaves the toothpaste cap on the bathroom counter.

So fucking close, and I'm tempted to swim there, but that's cheating.

Your game looks like ass.

>leaves the toothpaste cap on the bathroom counter.
What a monster, worse than the Legion, Enclave, and Institute combined.

This actually give an idea for a run. Carry around only an undergarment and a single one handed melee weapon like a combat knife or tire iron or something.

Every time you go into an area to do a quest or extra you use what you find inside to complete it and leave only with junk(if you want) and your 2 items.

And I'm home.

That was so much more time consuming than it needed to be. Seriously CMSTORMTROOPER, kill yourself with your stupid fucking fetish for the Forged that makes them spawn even more often than unpatched Rust Devils. Uninstalling the fuck out of your dumb 15FPS mod.

So in summary, rads are fucking deadly to the typical wastelander who probably doesn't have the equipment to deal with it, water is your best frienemy, and I've ramped my game's difficulty up to the point where I really take the BoS' advantages for granted.

Judging from your anger and clearly blaming things you died a lot and you think it was bullshit. So you failed making the only winner. Your game looks like shit btw.

There's toothbrushes and toothpaste all over the wasteland.

The toothbrushes are 1 plastic scrap, toothpaste is 1 plastic 2 antiseptic.

A strange game. The only way to win is not to play.

I went back on my word and swam across the channel after seeing another group of the aforementioned Forged fighting fucking Triggermen for some reason. Between the detection mods making sniping unreasonable, and the fact that I had 1% of my health from the rads, that left me with three choices:
>try to fight, which I was almost guaranteed to lose
>try to go around, which I didn't want to waste even more time doing and just would have died on the next radstorm
>just swim back to the Prydwen and end this challenge

So yeah, I did die, but it was all the way back in Mass Pike because apparently "95% hit chance" doesn't account for invisible walls.

There's a perception perk that hits anything behind walls at reduced damage.

Yeah thats fine and all but you still lost and thats in addition to you now admitting that you cheated. KYS.

Isn't the point of a challenge to follow it's rules and NOT cheat?

Man, just own up if you died in the first place. Don't be that guy.

He clearly is that kind of guy though if hes the same guy who says bye guys Im leaving and then comes back to keep shitposting not even a week later. He literally just killed whatever credibility he had left.

I don't give a fuck. If the rules mean I need to account for getting killed for reasons that aren't my fault, then your rules aren't fair and I'm not abiding by them.

So why the fuck did you accept the challenge in the first place, retard? You could just be honest for once and admit that your both shit at the game and are a pathological liar. Again, KYS.

The guy said: "And remember, DEAD IS DEAD! I don't care if you think you were "cheated" or not. 99% of why you died is your fault. Only a CTD is excusable."
This isn't how a challenge works boyo, stop while you're ahead.

>I'm exempt from the rules becaues I think they're too hard.
Top stuff mate.

With people like this here, I wonder why people always say Buffscale is the one with the most autism.

Man I even thought you were a cool guy before but now you're just being a piece of shit. Just stop, dude.

jesus man, own up and take your lumps

Fine, fuck you all then. Let's just pretend this never happened and move on.

>faggot gets called out for being a shitter
>instead of gitting gud he spergs on everyone in the general
If you didn't want people to judge you then you shouldn't have posted. I fucking did it myself but I didn't vlog it for you homos.

Don't vague post it bypasses my recursive filtering.

@203361887
The entire Discord is laughing at you rn

Did you win, user?

>Discord

Or maybe we'll hide you and laugh you out of the thread whenever you try to post again because you're even more autistic than our tripfags are. Speaking of which, either get a trip yourself or seriously leave for real this time.

But it did happen and you must know face the consequences. I bet you're a Jew.

> I bet you're a Jew.
What does that have to do with anything?

I died 5 mins in. But I decided to start in Murkwater to "challenge" myself. turns out I was challenged.

>Lies
>Cheats
>gets called out
>pretends to be oppressed
>gets called out on pretending to be oppressed
>gets mad and instead of walking away he orders everyone to shut up
100% Jewish behavior. If he isn't a Jew I would be surprised. This is text book Jewish behavior.

Okay.
The last general I was in had to keep telling me to fuck off until I did, too. Not sure if uninstalling Fallout 4 will help.

>Not sure if uninstalling Fallout 4 will help.
Killing yourself certainly will.

Or you could pull that 193 foot pole out of your ass and stop lying and then getting mad you failed a /fog/ dumb challenge.

Its because you're a Jew.

He won't stop. Jews love feeling oppressed. It makes them feel special.

You know, I was going to say we should add a fun challenge to the start of every thread from now on, but after this whole debacle it's probably best we didn't.
>tfw just want to do fun challenges with your internet friendos

We can, we just need to make sure that pieces of shit like don't participate.

It was the the other day when we all played charades

I kinda wished I had saved that noice Cat-Woman picture I drew or the Mona Lisa.

stop circlejerking

Where was the guy who wanted to write that Nora Milkies smut? Seemed to deter this kind of shit.

do it faget everyday challengemode

But then we just had like 200 posts of Nora Milkies Not that I mind

>See this on Nexus
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29452
Buff, what were you thinking?

He wasn't

Reminder that Far Harbor proves Maxson absolutely right.

>DiMA replaces a completely harmless resident of Far Harbor with a synth duplicate so he can control the town, alongside planting a spy to keep extra tabs on the people
>When you get DiMA his memories back which reminds him of what he did, he shows remorse for three nanoseconds before deciding he should kill Tektus and replace him with a synth too

It doesn't matter if Tektus is a crazed nutjob hellbent on coating the world in Atom's spunk, DiMA is trying to control another subset of people and remove their freewill which is against everything humanity stands for. You should instead kill them and have them suffer the consequences of their actions, not get off scot-free while more synths control humans from the shadows.

Reminder that Maxson is cute. Cute!

user said he wanted female human heads on Deathclaws
I said it would look scary
user insisted
I was bored so I did it anyway
They look scary

When can they have tits?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18919

Copy paste the heads on these and there you go

Everytime I fire up any Fallout game, the first few hours of gameplay are invariably the most enjoyable. There is something about being a small time scrub armed with nothing but some shitty starter weapon and his wits, who hides behind a rock the moment he catches a whiff of some low tier raider gang, and who treats the capture of a decently stacked ammo cache like a gift from the heavens. That feeling of really just trying to survive in the unforgiving wastes, man.

But the more I progress throughout the story and the more powerful and loaded I become, the more boring becomes the game. By the time I reach the big showdown, it's almost a chore to just dispassionately mow down Enclave jobbers in "power" armor, faggy Legion centurions, or whoever else is stupid enough to stand in the way of a breathing tank one shotting everything in his line of sight.

Help me /fog/, how can I retain the joy of the early game, even a little of it, throughout the mid and late game?

As long as it doesn't bug the fuck out. Which it does like half the time, minimum. Going up to 90% plus if your dumb motherfucker ass is hauling a Gauss Rifle around.

It's because beyond stats the enemies don't scale to your level in an enjoyable manner. They don't acquire new moves, they don't become more intelligent, they don't use specific weaponry intended to fuck up your day beyond shoot shoot shoot.

Imagine if the Gunners actually used flanking tactics, they whispered or used radios to prevent you hearing where they are. What if they had multiple weapon types depending on your loadout? They'd bring in rocket launchers and plasma grenades against PA users, they'd use recon scopes and set up traps against stealthy characters etc.

reminder that our boys in brown are there to keep you safe

Difficulty and Immersion Mods are you best friend. Then challenge runs, i.e. Only 1 or 2 low tier weapons at a time, no more than 100 ammo in inventory, that kind of thing.

>yfw you find out the enemies in FEAR didn't have any kinda complex AI at all, all of their tactics were just clever facsimiles

You must answer to the Brotherhood for your crimes.

The illusion is all you need for it to be enjoyable. Even if you know the FEAR AI is a facade, it really makes the whole thing more entertaining.

play a melee. forces you to actually come into contact with your enemies, you can't just safely blindfire from the other side of wall while pausing to chuck grenades randomly like Killswitch or someshit.

i noticed a lot of people play this game like it's Killswitch. try mixing it up.

That's the thing though. They figured out what the AI could do, then designed the levels so that the AI could take advantage of them.

Fallout 4's engine and Gamebryo are so shit that it's a literal crapshoot whether the AI can even path to you, much less do anything clever with movement or terrain.

The only challenge comes from how bullet spongy they are and whether any of them are carrying bullshit legendaries. I once got into a fight with two Gunner legendaries who had an Irradiated Gamma Gun and an Irradiated Minigun.

Holy shit god damn that got real.