/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Snowy Sunday Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSlHh-xgTho?t=13m14s
streamable.com/mn3ja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal with Makoto!

At that point in the story hes rebellious but kind of bitches out when his life is in danger. When he finally awakens its helped by Joker egging him on to not give in.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Cute OP, Labrysfriend!
Chihiro is more of a cat person, and I want to own a cat with her!
For Chihiro and her Justice!

Not really. He was still bottling up his feelings regarding Kamoshida at that point. He was even willing to let himself get beaten by Kamoshida to give Joker a window to escape, but not fight back himself. It's only when Joker and Morgana's lives are in danger and he has no choice but to fight back or let them die, that he chooses to take a proper stand against him - which kinda fits in line with how he was willing to sit and take the punishment and insults Kamoshida directed at him but retaliated directly when his mom gets brought into it, and how he starts actually trying to expose him when he finds out other kids were suffering the same things he was, etc. He seems like the type to just grin and bear stuff directed at himself but not so willing to accept when other people are concerned. It makes sense that he wouldn't gain the resolve to fight back when Kamoshida was trying to execute him - he might've done if Joker had taken a little longer to get his Persona and it seemed like his life was at stake but that's not how it went down.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

He was about to be executed, everyone else got their persona in much less dire situations.

Doesn't matter if he lacks the will of rebellion. Mayumi and Saki in P4 didn't awaken to their Personas in P4 when they were thrown into the TV despite them also being about to be (and then actually) killed.
He wasn't willing to stand up to Kamoshida at that point, and he hadn't come to terms with his own feelings either since it's not even until his awakening that he even admits to himself that he really was screwed over by Kamoshida and had every right to be pissed about it.

Yukiko is the best girl

no

truth

>girl

>Mayumi and Saki in P4 didn't awaken to their Personas in P4 when they were thrown into the TV despite them also being about to be (and then actually) killed.
That makes sense though, since they probably talked with their shadow who turned into a huge monster and with no one to fight it, it probably killed them. The only reason the others didn't die and got there persona was because Yu was there to save them.

Any voicefags that posts past this shall be CURSED.

Thou shalt become immortal. However, thou shalt be fully paralyzed forever and castrated. This is the fate thee deserves.

Preach

Yeah and Ryuji was going to be killed by some guards if Joker wasn't their to save him, it's really no different. At that point Ryuji wasn't ready to rebel against Kamoshida - until then he had accepted all punishment Kamoshida threw at him without retaliating, with the sole instance where he did retaliate being because Kamoshida tried to tarnish his mother's reputation. At the point where he gets his Persona he has seen evidence that other students are suffering corporal punishment, and Joker and Morgana's lives are at stake. I think it's pretty easy to see why he only gained his Persona in the second scenario. He's clearly someone who values others' live more than his own, and Morgana and Joker being threatened and him learning about the corporal punishment gave him that extra push.

what about futaba posters

>their
Shit, I'm retarded. *there

Toaster Aigis is cute!

*Tanaka's Theme Plays*

For those of you who want the ultimate experience in Persona 5 Dancing Star Night, listen carefully!

For a limited time, you can buy the Hifumi DLC addon for only a paltry 5000 yen! Essential for all Togo lovers! Just call now, within the next 123 minutes!

>Order
>Not this time

are there any foreigners in persona other than this guy? i don't remember any others

>inb4 anne

>Order

>Hifumi

Circumstance is only 1 part of the equation. If they don't possess the will to rebel against that circumstance and reject the perceived outcome then nothing will happen. Ryuji wasn't capable of that until hes the only option left and Joker calls out to him.
Its a similar situation with Ann too, she was about to lay down and accept what was going to happen to her as punishment until Joker yells at her to not give in. Everyone after these 2 attain their will of rebellion on their own accord (although I'm not sure Futaba counts, she had to be talked through it by someone else but technically that someone else is her other self so I guess she did do it herself?)
>Ryuji refuses to let his life be subjected to Kamoshida doing whatever the hell he wants anymore, but has to be egged on by Joker first
>Ann is about to just lay down and accept her fate before we call on her, then she rebels against Kamoshida's wishes
>Yusuke realizes Madarame is a fiend and a fraud and refuses to turn a blind eye to it out of gratefulness anymore
>Makoto rages against being told to do as ordered and endure it
>Haru rejects the wishes of her father and detests her fiance's vulgairty

Does anyone have a side profile of Joker's head?

Thank you for your purchase! Hifumi is now visible in the background on the "Shibuya" dance stage!

I was promised Yusuke's key visual and a new P5D trailer where are they

I have them.

Hand them over

youtu.be/XSlHh-xgTho?t=13m14s

>faking it
>actually just a quarter american
next

He wasn't a foreigner, he was from lunarvale.

Thanks

why every anime character has the chaddiest chin ever?

Only from the side.

to get the honeys

joker has a deka chin though

I would both
I would both
Depends how fat
Depends on her situation
Likely not

not happening
i can offer you fanart and a jagariko video though

The day isn't over yet.

For being a Gentleman Thief, Arsene sounds pretty damn intense every time he talks to Joker.

you mean fucking smug

Arsene is just his shadow, so it makes sense that he is smug as fuck.

Well its pretty gentlemanly of him to personally instruct Joker on fighting in the first battle.
Eh, theres smug and then theres:
>Detest the enemies before you! Change the animosity into power and unleash it!

>his shadow
nani the fuck

Yeah that guy's an asshole

All personas are shadows and arsene is his.

I wish Satanael had spoken, my hype-boner would've reached critical mass.

in the alpha/beta he looked alright

Joker is my favorite purely just because of how much of a smug fuck he is, is that bad?

>he doesn't know

no

That looks like a girl wearing a wig

No, it's pretty normal to like the protag with the most pre-defined personality traits the most

he's a little stern but he definitely has a well spoken smugness to him

no
streamable.com/mn3ja

So I just platinum'd P5, is P3:FES a good transition from here?

I agree Maya's great

yeah you can emulate it on PSCX2 and use a widescreen patch if you don't have the hardware

cute neet get some sleep

Yeah, get a full month of it.

she doesnt sleep for a whole month user, she would fucking die without nourishment
she just does what she usually does and lazes about and masturbates

Chww~!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Lovers !

what did this little semen demon mean by this

That she doesn't know shit, what about the other persona protagonists?

Whats the op?

Labrys and Koromaru by that Fuukafag artist.

I wanna marry and impregnate Ann

But what if she's TrAnns?

This but without Ann

This but with Anne.

What is the look in his eyes trying to convey

What do your normalfag friends think of persona 5?
>inbr /pg/ has no friends

That it's weebshit

I have friends, just not any normie ones.

I have one normie friend who bought P5 because I was gushing about it to him.

He quit before finishing Kamoshida's palace.

They think the music and costume designs are nice but they think it's a game for children.

This but with Kyou

that fact that he is a rehashed Adachi

I love my Queen
Happy Birthday Yusuke

The key visual is about 2:30 hours away.

I still don't get this line. What teacher was a victim of a psychotic breakdown? The principal had a mental shutdown, but that's not the same thing and most people assumed he just committed suicide anyway. Is there something I'm missing?

Announcing to the whole school that you are going to kill yourself is a psychotic breakdown, she didn't believe the change of heart deal you were doing at that point and grouped them into psychotic breakdowns the mental shutdowns are what happend to the train operator for example

>Announcing to the whole school that you are going to kill yourself is a psychotic breakdown
No it isn't, the "psychotic breakdowns" are specifically incidents where the people affected go absolutely crazy and do shit like driving a train at max speed, driving a bus down the opposite lane of a road, a start fires inside tunnels. Saying you're going to kill yourself as an apology does not classify as what the public would call a psychotic breakdown.

Nobody (including Sae) assumes that the psychotic breakdowns are the work of the PT, only the mental shutdowns after Okumura gets targeted. Sae becomes especially suspicious that the PT are responsible for his mental shutdown due to the calling card found in his office.

>the mental shutdowns are what happend to the train operator for example
No, that was a psychotic breakdown. He gets questioned and claims to not remember anything. He wouldn't be in a state to be questioned at all let alone be able to give a response if he had a mental shutdown, since that's what happens when your shadow gets killed, and this causes your cognitive world to cease to exist, making you into a vegetable. A psychotic breakdown is just a temporary fit of rampage caused by Loki's ability.