/wowsg/ - world of warships admiral

Raptor saves wowsg edition

*****NEW TO THE GAME? RETURN AFTER LONG ABSENCE?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code (playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/g2GxpPb) from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you play a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/ec862KsG
pastebin.com/6evJAyns

>0.7.0 update
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-070/

>Battle of the North Cape Collection
worldofwarships.eu/en/news/common/north-cape-collect/

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel" (by Varzov)
NA Channel: Search for "Veeky Forums" (by antibullyranger)
SEA Channel: "Veeky Forums"

>Clans
[HOTEL] & [KUMA] on EU - Go to your local mosque and ask around
[BOTES] on SEA - Contact Dataminersquare or a recruiter
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact DataminerNS

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/SiKv5BLbppQNgoCzGXjRvQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What have (You) done to fight back the reddit shitters this week /wowsg/?

is Notser the ultimate soyboy?

>want to get Harekaze
>want to also get those Haifuri girls because muh 10 point captains
>Option 1: Get Harekaze fully loaded bundle and each Fleet Assignment package for the rest of the girls
>Option 2: Get HSF Recruitment Special package plus HSF Harekaze
Well, maybe Option 2 is cheaper. However, the Harekaze alone laso offers a 6 point Captain Mike. What if I buy the 10 point Captain Mike along with other 10 point HSF girls first? Are those 6 points added to her?

where's anu?

I believe you'd end up with 2 Mikes, one with 10 points and one with 6

Welp, that's creepy. Are two identical captains with just different points a fucking thing? Really?

No...

There is another.

this raptor discord is poppin, I'm having way too much fun in here

thats already a thing for the panasian ships

>grinding for Musashi
>realize I've got more than enough free XP to skip all the way to the Yamato
Should I?

you'll regret it

Musashi has better MM.

How is that creepy, do you know how much captain XP is needed to train a 16pt captain instead of a 10pt and a 6pt one?

So I guess I can just fire the Captain Mike with fewer points like Trump and treat this creepy thing like nothing happen? Alright.

>6 37,000
>10 183,000
>16 927,000
So using simple math we can conclude that you need barely 707k more exp

Why would you fire a six point captain? Not to mention you payed real money for her.

Yeah just "barely" 707k, they totally want to give you that much more captain XP for free.

Depends, you want a better ship or a credits maker?

Sushi.
Yamato is never going to disappear, while who knows when you'll again have enough exp to grab Sushi.

>select Option 2
>hope to get a Captain Mike with 16 points, equivalent to 927k Captain XP, on my Harekaze
>instead I get one 10 point Mike and another 6 point Mike, which both are obviously weaker than a 16 point Mike
>and I feel creepy because I have two identical captains that I don't really like that much and I'm just too autistic about having each captain on each of my ship "unique"
I don't really know at this point. I can select Option 1 to solve the problem by not having a redundant Mike, but 3500 DBL, 35-day Prem account and lack of rare Signal Flags don't quite justify wasting 45 USD more on getting my HSF collection complete.

Then can I at least change "her" name and appearance when I receive this commander?

It's a fucking video game, stop being autistic.
>hope to get a Captain Mike with 16 points, equivalent to 927k Captain XP, on my Harekaze
You being retarded has nothing to do with WG, it makes no sense whatsoever to give you added points to the same captain because everybody'd just buy different bundles to get an easy 19pt captain, which takes a hell lot of a grind to get.

Threadly reminder for new players to try to grind at least to Cleveland
USN cruiser split is coming Soon™ and it is a good way to get some free stuff.

I don't think you already have Amagi, which is good to have because of her standard Japanese gun accuracy.
>more than enough free XP to skip all the way to the Yamato
And I don't really think you even have started grinding through the Jap BB line.
So Musashi then if you already have Missouri.

Absolutely despise players who say 'just sit back and let them come to us!'

Went down the middle in my Gneis and solo'd a nagato, mogami and harekaze while fighting all three at the same time. Was only finished off when their Lexington torpedoed me. Was a blast, you telling me sniping bow-on is going to be nearly as fun as that?

No, it's not going to be fun at all, but it's going to win you the battle.

It's going to save your painjob, that's about it. Bluelining BB sniper shitters in never helped anyone.

Winning the battle doesn't matter if you don't have fun

>implying you can play all BB from up close
Gneisenau and Bismarck are one of a kind:
>USN BB can close the distance thanks to their historical™ citadels and the bow on meme, but because of firespam, long reload, and lackluster accuracy they can't get too close
>IJN BB handle like bricks, and cannot afford to get close, so they're rightfully blueline snipers
>RN BB are heavy cruisers, the kind that stays out of spotting distance and that abuse camo, but can't get too far because the range of the guns is abysmal

>solo'd a nagato, mogami and harekaze
>they amount for a total 117k HP
I don't believe this. You technically solo'd them or was it just because they were already on low HP?
>sniping bow-on is going to be nearly as fun as bringing things up and personal
Not really. Especially when you are in a Gneisenau. But it's because you only have 4 guns at the front with abysmal accuracy.

Do those rules apply to TX BBs?

>USN BB
They generally have decent concealment, they can and should get into mid range (~13km) to make up for the accuracy, though they're also slow as shit so if they don't have enough support they die easily.
>IJN BB
True, generally terrible close range fighter, bad concealment, guns turn too slow, etc...
>RN BB
They're actually good close range fighters, the guns turn fast with mod and both shell types do a ton of damage to basically everything and they also run decently fast without a citadel that gets hit every time you turn around, just make sure to stay far enough to dodge the torps and you're golden.

i hope bads never learn the difference between angled and broadside

Do you really think 117K at tier 7 is that unbelievable?

I do think you can do 117k damage in a T7 BB. But just by completely crushing those ships while they are fighting you at the same time? Either they just do not cooperate with each other or they are just completely retarded.
And, please don't mistake me, whichever the scenario is, I just kind of envy you for having such an abso-fucking-lutely unbelievably good luck.

I just had a 200K damage Bismarck game (confed/hi-cal/kraken) but the FUCKING server went down for a second and now it just looks like I'm bullshitting again because there's no report.

Nice OC

It's not unbelievable but the other team has to be completely retarded or you had really good RNG which at the end of the day aren't really your own skills, so who cares.

>if you EVER get a higher than average result then it must just be luck, it's inconceivable to get a good result from skill

>playing one of the most dependent on RNG ship in the game (6 guns, terrible dispersion)
>against a ship with great pen power, a higher tier torp bote, and a HE spammer
>"it's-it's totally skills guize"

What, you think I out-sniped then or something? It was a brawl

Then the other team was retarded, which goes back to the post above.

It should be in your profile page as your best Bisco game damage(or if you have even better game)

Ah you're right
Not quite 200K but thereabouts

Laughing in my Ranger against Rapmato's Hiryu.

>no being banned from the wows subbredit

are you even a true wowsgee?

>not muddying the waters for all relevant subbreddits
are you even trying casual?

Being less retarded than your enemy is the literal definition of skill, you blithering idiot.

For AA builds, do I go with manual target selection or advanced firing training first? Same question for secondary memes.

AFT first. Doesn't matter how good your AA is if it can't reach the planes.

For 90% of ships, AFT is simply more effective than MAA, so you should get it first
Notable exceptions are Cleveland, Yorck, Bayern, NepNep and Al Sace

Shouldn't there be Raptor on this board now?

For secondaries? Always range, always always range closely followed by dispersion.

Against speeding DDs 11km away I can only expect 5-7% hits from my Bisco.

I've been away for two weeks. Why did Luger ban Raptor?

Why do you care?

Raptor exposed Haruna's safe space and circlejerk, you know, the private channel that was kept hidden from everyone unless they had the boatfuckers role. A private channel for Haruna and his cronies to shitpost and falseflag Haruna's victims.
Haruna, Para, Lich, Pink, Gaishu, HP_Lovesauce, Sarpadeon, IkeJM and Squid cried to Luger about it for several hours.
Para made another ego stroking and autismal survey which was rigged by Haruna and IkeJM, and Luger got pissed because he wasn't in the most "likable" bracket. Who the fuck makes a survey on Veeky Forums anyway? Oh right, Para and Haruna's circlejerk are friendless ego autists.
Luger admits Haruna's safe space was a mistake and removed it (the spineless Luger should've leaked the entire thing to the public instead).
Haruna threatened Luger into turning him into a victim which means Haruna's minions would chase Luger away, so Luger had one choice left, and it was to ban Raptor which calmed Haruna's autism and paranoia.
Abru got banned as well, because he didn't agree with Raptor's ban as he did nothing wrong.

That's basically it. In the thread, you have Tioga060 and JakeNS falseflagging and impersonating Abru and Raptor.

luger is really a cuck

Can I get into Kuma without installing the botnet cancer that is Memecord? On EU.

kuma is ded so no point

Kuma is still the only true Veeky Forums clan, since Hotel is reddit.

I don't see how it's exposed when it's been known forever now.

But I know one thing's for sure, you're pretty delusional and I'll let you live that way. Keep at it, user.

>known forever
No. You autists would always bring up the BOTES channel or not admit it. A pitiful effort.

>Delusional
Keep projecting yourself unto others.

i wonder what hotel_a_qt did when haruna and ikejm rigged the survey and put him at the top, did he show the survey to his mommy and daddy and say "look i have found my first friends and they like me"

Yeah of course.

>gets super defensive, spergs, denies its existence and lies about the purpose of it

>"IT'S BEEN KNOWN FOREVER"

HAHAHAHAHAH you are so bad at lying, Haruna.

What is happening in here?

autism

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/SiKv5BLbppQNgoCzGXjRvQ/

You're really rude!

The reason why Veeky Forums was a mistake.
Bucky is best kancolle

did you know benis uploaded a photo of your face that he silently took while you weren't paying attention?

Can you get some new images soon? These are getting stale.

I-I don't understand. I don't remember meeting benis.

Don't call me that fucking autistic turd, you fucking kissless virgin.

>better MM
>mostly sees T10 anyways

Speaking of Alsace, I don't know if I should give up Aiming Mod 1 to have AA Mod 1 instead. Having 20% increase in AA range so not just the 100mm AA set but also the 37mm AA set will be more utilized against planes is good, but the main guns are a bit wonky that I feel ASM can help a bit.
I did sail in her in PTS and found that the main problem of her main gun accuracy was the obvious vertical dispersion which can also be found in Dunk. Does ASM really help alleviate the vertical dispersion a bit?

I see Raptor and Abru are still butthurt and over hyping their ded discord server, never change

Oh obviously you are not haruna. Its impossible and has never happened that someone would insult themselves in an attempt to hide their identity. Oh wait.

Well that is what PTS is for.
If you have the will to do it (you do have 2 weeks), you can do 10-15 battles with AA range, calculate your average hit rate (don't forget to screenshot battle results for easier) and then do another 10-15 battles with accuracy mod.

says increasingly nervous luger for umpteenth time

I too love to roleplay as /wowsg/ personalities to make it seem like petty drama matters.

>T 47 class
>3x2 127mm = [email protected]
>9% fire chance per shell
>3x2 57mm = [email protected]
>4x1 Oerlicons = [email protected]
>4x3 torpedo launchers
Sounds bretty gut as one of the T10 for frenchies.

Basically French Grozovoi (of course only worse, comrade)
And from sikret archives we will see some french Khabarovsk (of course not as mighty as real Khabarovsk)

>stuck in a broadside situation with a Montana in my Bismarck
>distance between us barely 3km
>shoot full AP salvo on his side
>5 x Overpenetration

No, seriously. How the FUCK this is allowed?
Aim for waterline and citadels, 1 pens and 5 overpenetrations for meager 15k damage. Meanwhile I get nuked in return.

Fair and balanced my ass

Mogador was built senpai, 4x2 139mm.

shit forgot about it.

World of WaifuShips in VR when?

>drive out prec for recording data
>instate raptor as mascot of BOTES
>everything is right in the world
>few months later
>line up to give para a.k.a. prec mk 2 your email addresses and blowjobs
>ban raptor for being right
>pretend to delete sekrit_klub

Nice try, Squid. Keep manipulating that cuck Luger and chink Haruna, but we know you're behind this. You will never get an invitation to the new, reborn /wowsg/ discord.

>muh data

Abru, you and Raptor drove Prec off cause Prec saw what cancer Raptor was and rejected your bf. So you and Raptor create this MUH PERSONAL DATA riot to get back at Prec for not letting you back in, by the way he gave one chance for Raptor to come back in and your bf said no, your bf wanted to leech off the clan for free CW gibs and nothing else. It's pretty bad when Jake has to ask half the clan to unblock someone, but I guess everyone else was the problem

Abru and Raptor didn't say anything. It was mostly HP_Lovesauce, Sarpadeon and Haruna throwing a fit about it.

>uptiered for 20th time in a row
Hitler should've won the war so that we wouldn't suffer the existence of slavs today

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

t. Greg

American shitposting, everyone. I miss the days of EU drama.

being uptiered is fine
being #1 on your team as a omaha because all tier 6-7s in your team suck is not

Well its over because Kuma won.

"Only unicums are allowed to play with HP_Lovesauce and Para"

:JOY:

pls go luger

so what were raptor and abru banned for again?

>squid was one of the people that actually liked Raptor and his retarded antics
>now he's a target for shitposting because poor Raptor got his feefees hurt and big brother squid can't do anything about it

thinking=active

You can deflect all you like luger, but only Raptor has a proven history of prosecuting reddit scum like you.