reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/ZU3kWf7l3ln3_GwentTheWitcherCardGame01.27.2018-22.32.27.05.DVR.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Ciri

>letting the thread die

End times approach.

I guess it really is. Not that we couldn't sustain it if people actually came here instead of making 3 threads all witcher/gwent related right now

Geralt and Triss OTP

>ywn stroll through a snowy novigrad, feeling your wife's warm hand gently around your waist
feelsbad

I would've bumped if weren't gonna hit the image limit :^)

Ciri

WHAT THE FUCK

a.uguu.se/ZU3kWf7l3ln3_GwentTheWitcherCardGame01.27.2018-22.32.27.05.DVR.webm

What's the problem?

>how can he discard???

Ciri is sad!

Do something?!?

Time for cuddle

>Novice

why didn't villen scorch himself?

Borkh can't scorch himself. His card text used to say "OTHER highest unit", but CDPR decided the cards shouldn't say what they actually do.

The only fun I have in this game at the moment is using offensive Vilgeforz when they have no cards left. Ciri Nova is the usual victim, but this past game I scorched a Succ.

I get like 10 more or less MMR after each victory depending on the MMR of my opponent. That's quite substantial at 4K.

Shani.

Triss and Shani like older men.

>tfw we will probably never have Ciri game

>we don't need gwent refugees

good, I'm sure they would make her lewd which is unacceptable

Which witcher girl has the tightest pussy?

Ciri>Shani>Triss>Novigrad whores>yen

As long as it's choice-based and can be avoided with the force of a million exploding suns. Then i would be fine with it.

Do you have to ask?

I wouldn't, she must remain pure in every possible choice

Ciri loves BBC.

but family love is the purest!
daddy's cum is her bread & butter.

Gwent discussion is dead because the game is super unbalanced. Nice.

>there is literally people in this thread right now that want to lewd Ciri and not make tender and careful love with her

Those are plebs who don't deserve Ciri

There's nothing to talk about gwent but screaming at the fucking incompetence at CDRP

She'll get bored with you and teleport to Chad who can fuck her properly.

You can drag a card to your graveyard now

Should i play Witcher 3?

Read a book.

why are you still here bookfag?

Yes, if you like storydriven RPG's then Witcher 3 is a must play

Witcher books arent good enough to read desu. I regret doing it.

had to rebuild all decks but at last I can have fun playing gwent
adding a fuckton of cards and changing half of existing ones is bloody annoying if you don't netdeck like a scrub, putting aside that game was broken for a month

just one of those games. I still won btw

Yeah I know, I was trying to be a funny memer.

EZ flip EZ life

Any tips to improve ones coin flip game? U seem rlly good

wtf is the deck

>opponent rages with 1 card left
LOL GAME DC U DONT GET A WIN
nice game you got here

It's a homebrew mill deck that I'd rather keep private because it's working.

>Game still has bugs from midwinter patch that appear every 10 minutes
Good work CDPR! It's just a beta, amrite?

let's find and kill some nekkers to cheer ourselves up!

How the fuck does Emhyr lose to mill? I'm at a loss.

The only way I could think of is if he doesn't run Assire which would be bonkers considering how tightly most metadecks interact with their graveyard.

He ran Assire and played her twice, but I used my Vilgeforz on his Joachim target when he went down to 0 cards for 1 turn.

reminder that Milva had an orgy with dirty elves

I guess he overthinned at the start and/or you managed to discard a lot of medics with Sweers (if you're running it) or he simply used them for emissaries instead of your slave drivers or whatever you're running in your deck. Otherwise it doesn't make sense for him to overthin with double Assire, considering how easy of a matchup mill is for spies.

>inb4 it wasn't spies

Milva is my white trash-fu.

you're no cleaner, bloede dh'oine

Still the most fulfilling death even if she mingled with elves.

how is morvran putting out 30+ tempo every game balanced?

Because it's a shit leader

>it's working
>3900 mmr
>private homebrew supersecret slave mill

>it
pwepare fu wo

Morvran most of the time is 7+3*9+4(5).
Nowhere near 30. And its one time thing, reveal's only noticeable power. Which is easily beaten by dorf's hattori-barclay or paulie play.

I love Triss and I ain't afraid to say it!

this is the only strong point of a reveal deck
now dont be a pussy and crush him in r2 and r3 with ease

kek people will complain about anything

Spies should be 20 points

I mean the card, not him

spies should auto-pass after being played

They should be higher yes but every card that interacts with cards in your hand should be changed then though.
Prince toad, spear, wyvern shield, cynthia, venendal elite etc would all have to be changed.

4250 in the past has been top 10k or so, but this time around I think it will be top 5k.

Nobody is trying to get there anymore.

Gwent isn't fun anymore

I wanted to replay witcher 3 with some mods and saw that there are ton of lightning mods. Why are there so many, and which one should I take? Do they actually look nice or are they actually making everything worse? When I look on nexus I see tons of reshade stuff and on the offiicial forum there are ton of .env lightning mods that are never released and just being worked on?

I like the mods that try to recreate how Velen looked in the E3 trailer. Vanilla lighting is always technically better than mods but for replaying purposes having the vibrant foliage and shit to liven up Velen is nice

doesnt matter, when you can just setup them for scorch or geralt... buffing points doesn't solve anything.

Increasing the strength of spies also buffs Menno, Leo, Wyvern Scale Shield, Spear, Dun Banner, etc.

climbing after 4k is fucking miserable

Didn't they say they aren't adjusting MMR despite halving the season's length to gauge it for the next one? At any rate the meta is fucking atrocious so I don't imagine it's being played nearly as much as normal.

>gimp your deck for a 25 point gold
>when NG is shitting out 30 point bronzes with no counterplay

CDPR have some re-balancing to do. They have a fuck ton of work to do if they want this ship to not sink.

They lied, MMR gain wasn't changed

I'm not going to argue that the bronzes in the spying archetype are balanced, but it's not fair to say they have no counter-play. Consume can eat units with spying tokens. Alchemy can Slave Driver into Infiltrator to remove spying tokens. You can bisect rounds to mitigate the snowball effect of their engines.

I just hit 4.1k and am experiencing this now, it's really fucking boring and I feel like kms

>play an engine card
>"heh, time to get our hands dirty"

>playing engine cards in the era of 14 point bronzes which require zero setup

>try to play an honest handbuff deck
>my dragoons get one shot by 13 point bronzes with no setup

feels fucking good dude. wake me up when this game has been reworked from the ground LMAO

>crawl to 4.1k
>drop down to 4k
every time

I take a break after every 2 consecutive losses, helps me avoid tanking like a moron.

>velen: worst shithole imaginable, goat fucking patricide necromancer is maybe the most respectable local
>novigrad: 50% lowlifes, 50% racists zealots, only smart guy was burned at the stake
>skellige: a nation of literal bandits, society would collapse in one winter without massive raids to self-sustained countries
>the north as a whole: savage warring kingdoms with a constant threat of massacres stemming from prejudice and ignorance
>nilfgaard: vast, cultured empire comprised of multiple prosperous nations; at least 500 years ahead of the north in social progress
>toussaint: example of what the entire north would be like under the great sun
>"nifl-guards are teh bad guys of witcher world becuz they is basicaly nazis"

You said there would be dwarves. At 4.1k it's all NG Spies.

You're lucky

holy fuck why am I being matched against grandmasters with 100 mmr less than me? I'm 4.2k

Were the Nilfgaardians ever supposed to be the bad guys? I always got the impression they were the good choice. I mean they're the invaders and I understand why the north fights to repel them but from the perspective of a neutral outsider(Geralt) they seem like the rational decision. They also kept sorceresses on a tight leash which would prevent them meddling in state affairs and fucking things up for their own gain like the did in the north. Their downsides seem pretty fucking minor compared to the norths insanity.

Even the Ciriposters are strangely quiet, patch can't come soon enough.

this
left alone the North continues fighting each other over stupid shit with countless lives lost

I just came back after taking like a year long hiatus, why is wild hunt weather trash now? Also, how do I deal with nilfgaard spies and the dwarves

Dude the game is utterly unrecognizable from where it was a year ago.