/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Galpals Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0y2rOjfWGuj
vocaroo.com/i/s19J4GFbq7ph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sonia Ives despair and I love Sonia!!!

Another successful day of Chihiro herding completed, time to rest! Good evening /drg/! The Chihiros are resting and so am i! How are you all doing this fine day?

Ibuki!

A reminder that Kyoko is shit

He treats everyone except Saihara like an idiot because they basically are, during trials that is.

Oma is shit.
SHIT.
Only virgin fujos like and defend him.

STOP
GALPAL TIME

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! Only 5 more days til my sweethearts birthday!
Also sorry, Maki accidentally pirated the last image last thread.

loves*
>stay up 30 minutes extra only to fuck up the ritualpost

JUST

Six (6) novels.

Oi buddy. You have been bullying me pretty hard these last threads. Calm yourself!! Also that picture is reserved for my senpai tyvm.

>Oumafags continuing to be delusional retards

N O F R I E N D S

Best mage Himiko! I hope everyone is having a lovely night.
sweet dreams Soniafriend!
I would like to play with you but I'll be getting it on ps4 but I hope you enjoy your time with it!
Thats sweet but theres no need to go out of your way for me. I just like using pics of himiko with another character that the person I'm talking to favors as kinda a sign of respect I guess. of course do what you will.

I love Junko!

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

Oh yeah, Kaede would have meshed really well with Kaito’s fantasy. It’s so easy to see her in the role of the rival.

I bet Shuichi’s greatest fantasy is super tame and probably involves telling his partner how they light up a room and basking in their presence before going to bed with them. The thought of Kaede acting in that role brings a smile to my face. One man’s wet sand is another man’s cheap candy, or something like that.

You guys realize that Kokichi isn't real right? It's literally just Tsumugi's twin sister cosplaying as a clown.

They aren't. Plus Ouma can't call anyone an idiot when his plan bffwas probably the most idiotic plan in the game.

And? She's still shit.

Koko! I'm gonna back out of this conversation.

Yes, and being an ass to them is surely a good way for them to completely and utterly cooperate with you.

1(one) whole video game dedicated to her.

Mioda!

I love my wife!

Fuck off

>Implying having no friends is a bad thing
He won't need any when he kidnaps Saihara and keeps him in his basement anyway! He just needs Saihara's stockholm syndrome induced love.

>Not explaining how that line defines as sarcasm without contradicting his relationship with Kaito
Oh, this was bait. Good to know.

Kyoko is cute! Don't bully.
Sorry, usually I'm anti bully patrol, been preoccupied these past few threads.
You're a nice dude, I wanna return the favor!

Anyone else here love starting waifu wars? I don't even like Soyaka or Queerigiri but I love triggering their respective waifufag armies into going to war.

Still shit

I love dick soooo much

Kokichi sucking Satan's dick in Hell with Tsumugi

>Its bait if I don't like it

Ouma didn't give a shit whether they cooperated with him or not though, he only really gave a shit about Saihara's opinion.

Thanks buddy. We will clean up these bullies!

How can sayashit even compete?

I love her stinky sister!

Somehow whenever someone uses a "this or that shit was done to make the show interesting" justification for anything, it just feels like a lame copout. Like they were unable to come up with some other reason and just used the easiest excuse in a book.

Also, what does comparing something to wet sand mean?

>Kokichi
>Wanting anybody to cooperate with him
This game has a thing called dialogue. It's kind of an important thing to read if you want to earn the right to use this general. Not even an Oumafag but even I can tell that was the last thing he wanted.

Goodnight friendo! and may you dream of many Chihiros!

You tell me.

With images that aren't fucking sideways

Number One(1) manlet motivater

No, I'm calling it bait because the conversation was literally
>That line was sarcasm
>If it was sarcasm then he's being sarcastic Kaito is his friend
>No Kaito is his friend
>Explain
>HURR DURR OMA HAS NO FRIENDS

Please explain to me in detail how that's anything other than bait or autism.

That was kind of his main problem.

And got BTFO like the retard he is when Shuichi pushed him aside and then he went to go about his stupid plan
>I-I will end the killing game by pretending to be mastermind so real mastermind comes out
>oh wait that didn't work...M-Momota-chan help me with my retarded plan pls~
>I will kill myself and you will pretend to be me. Mastermind will be trapped by the rules because they would never cheat

Angie and her beloved Irumommy!

Kyokocucks deserve to be bullied

perfect image for perfect couple

Where's that sayaka?

I'm going to regret responding to this but you forgot to mention about Kokichi being aware of an audience watching.

ANTI BULLY SQUAD ASSEMBLE
EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

Anyone know how I can get into spanking? I need to teach my kohai some discipline

Sleep tight.

>autistic Oumafag chimping out

So in conclusion Saihara liked Kaito and doesn't give a damn about Ouma. Thanks for the convo.

Please stop

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Fem Hajime would be best girl, no question.

Ooh the thought of that turns me on

And? Kaito's belief shit was annoying as hell and he was also fairly unsuccessful at getting people to cooperate with him the difference is that Kaito like the annoying attention whore he is wanted people to cooperate with him while Ouma didn't give a shit.

I assume it just means that it’s boring.

Makifriend and Himikofriend are adorable. I love watching them interact.

vocaroo.com/i/s0y2rOjfWGuj

vocaroo.com/i/s19J4GFbq7ph

Jesus Christ I gotta stop these fuckos

Which did nothing. Tsumugi got the little idiot to make a fool of himself before dying.

HE

Wtf I love kyoko now

Makifag watching his boyfriend Doppel getting fucked by his senpai Baconfag

So you're
>Not going to explain how that line is sarcasm while still retaining his opinions on Kaito
>Not going to explain how I'm an autist
>Not going to explain how I could interpret your posts as anything other than bait
>Not going to explain what your definition of friend is
>Not going to explain how Saihara doesn't give a shit about Kokichi but instead going to insist he didn't

Yeah, I'll end this conversation since you're not cooperating like a decent member of society.

Then do what you will my friend. I won't stop you.
No bully or I'll end you where you stand.

Sayacucks deserve to be bullied

Give me your cutest Maki images

>Kokichifag this upset that Kaito rallied the students and left positive impact on them while Kokichi was despised for his retarded actions that ended up failing

So awesome.

>Which did nothing
I'm not saying that. I'm saying you forgot to mention it in your summary which kinda fucks over your summary from being relevant if you're trying to mention his reasons for his actions being retarded.
Get your head out of your ass and read the actual posts before responding.

He's a Kaitofag mate. They all have autism and think shitty shonen anime characters who totally aren't Kamina are actually good as opposed to extremely annoying.

Real talk, Miu would have needed to solve a fuckton of issues with herself in order to be a good mother. Still love her, though.

My absolute favorite one.
N-no you...

ALSO WE NEED TO STOP THIS BULLYING, WHERE IS CONFESSION WOJAK?

>bla bla bla
If you have anything relevant to say then you should have said it.

All characters on dvd box art are canon ships

>Kokichi was despised for his retarded actions that ended up failing
Not him but anyone with half a brain can tell Kokichi was despised for being a dickhead. His retarded actions just made it worse.

Late night shitposting thread??

Look how happy is Naegi when he's with Maizono. He never shows this kind of reaction with Kirigiri.

Why do fujos have such low IQ? They need to be institutionalized to be honest

Stop pretending that Kaito is Kaede. Most of the class didn't give a shit about Kaito the only people who liked him were Saihara and Maki. Kiibo literally scolds him after he punches Ouma.

>Oumafag replying to himself
Imagine being BTFO this hard. Kinda like Ouma when Kaito threw his faggot ass to get crushed. :')

>Proves he doesn't actually read the posts before responding
Also, what I said was relevant. I'm saying you're trying to prove Kokichi's mindset is retarded yet you take out a huge vital part of his mindset. If you're going to prove your point. I'm literally trying to help you prove your point with advice, asshole. If my post is irrelevant, then so is every single post in this whole argument you've repeated.

That's what a husband is for.

Why can't Mukuro just kill me already?

>didn't play the game
Hahahaha Kokichifags confirmed Tumblr readers only. No wonder their text of autism gets worse every day.

First of all
>when Kaito threw his faggot ass to get crushed. :')
>Literally just proved he didn't play the game
Also, I didn't reply to myself because I don't give a shit about Ouma.

>kirishitters already triggered

I always knew Naegi and Monokuma were meant to be.

This is known.

They sure are trying. It doesn't really work if you announce your false flagging right before you do it though.

I love Kyoko!

>Kaitofag can't cope with that more than one person likes Ouma

Go cry about the popularity poll, Ouma's in second and Kaito's in 11th. Kaito's truly shit tier.

It symbolizes how Junko loves Naegi and vice versa!