store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys 8 PC delayed once more
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

- Ys 8 patch fix, coming out on the 30th of January, for consoles
twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/951155866018897920

- Ys 8 Switch version announced for a later date, in partnership with NIS who worked on the port. Interest in working with other Falcom games as well.
nippon1.jp/news/new_title_interview/

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/7tjzap/do_you_believe_that_the_time_is_ripe_for_zero_and/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should've just let it die

Ded thred

reposting since the thread died:

what level do I have to be for majunun

playing on catastrophe nightmare and level 50, my attacks are doing only 1 damage

I swear, the one day I don't log in and you fucks let the general die without making a new one.

>login

>login

I saw some people on youtube beating it on level 52.

I've never tried it. Bees and bats are already fucking annoying as they are.

Oh wow I didn't know Tio got literally Grail Sphere

you know what i mean you autistic fucks

Trails in the Max Guard: Redux

You must be a real hit at parties.

Why do Lloydfags and Reanfags hate each other? Shouldn't they be friends since they're both repping a nufalcom harem MC?

Calvard when?

Because immature.

Because there can only be one nu Falcom harem protagonist

Kondo:Although there are currently no concrete plans to create a game in the Calvard Republic, we definitely have a clear view for its part of the story.

I hope you're all ready for another arc of Rean no kiseki

Kou is better than them both desu

>Menu theme playing at this part
So good.

Didn't mean to quote

Who's the cutest smol?

The trope of using the opening song/title theme at some point in the show/game is so fucking good, even if its cheesy at times.

Her retarded speech is so cute. I wonder if the new localization finally added that quirk to her dialogue.

towa

Ao leak any minutes now

Bestelle is in sen before sen 4

Is kebin anywhere?

Alongside Nayuta, Rean, and Lloyd.

Ao leak when!?

Reminder the Switch is a dead platform and we shouldn't support it!

>-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
>twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

At least pretend you care. store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/
Perfect game to spend valentines with my waifu.

I still don't get why you have to be so butthurt about people shitting on you beggars that you have to create a false narrative to justify yourself.

It's really impressive how literal sonyggers can be in charge of companies that hold themself and their games back so hard.

>people doing no damage run on Ys
>meanwhile I am struggling to beat those bosses with everything thrown into them

Its not fair..

Those no damage videos took multiple tries, user.

My wife

In what universe does playstation hold back games and the switch doesn't? The switch, and nintendo in general, are consistently behind in terms of hardware power and we JUST moved on from the vita specifically because it was holding the series back. Why the fuck would we now go backwards to another handheld console that will hold the series back again?

Falcom can't afford to take advantage of better hardware to any meaningful extent.

t. never played CS3

Your points are only valid if Falcom pushes the hardware to the limit, which they don't so, it's on Falcom

There are PS3 games that look better than CS3. I don't see your point.

Compared to Persona 5, which is a PS3 title as well, Sen III looks like shit, technically and art style wise

Pretty sure CS3 just added seamless battle transitions where you fight on the same spot where you hit them on the field

lolno

Falcom clearly chose the ps4 in part due to their lack of technical prowess, which is where the ps4's hardware would allow them to better focus on visuals and content rather than optimization.

I mean, sure, it's better than the fucking Vita. Of course you have nowhere to go but up if you set the bar that low.

And Sen 3 is a huge step up from Sen 1 & 2 in terms of visuals (the animations are still not great, as usual) and even then there are still performance issues in several areas in the game (Crossbell/Ordis in particular). It's easy to make the assumption that falcom can get a port of Sen 3 or whatever working on the switch with good performance, but its a different story entirely to actually do so. They chose the PS4 both because it gives them leeway when it comes to performance and because a part of their audience is readily available on it. And for the record Falcom have never denied the possibility of porting the game to other consoles, they simply aren't sure if their audience on it is big enough to warrant such a thing (with Kondo even saying so). With Ys 8 coming to the switch maybe it'll make falcom consider other games for the future if it does well.

My point is that even with the upgrade, CS3 still looks behind the times. Compare it to a higher budget JRPG like Xenoblade 2. Even on inferior hardware, the latter looks much better. Thus, there's nothing stopping it from being ported to the Switch.

Lmao you high? Xenoblade 2 looks early PS3 at best. Try actually playing CS3, it maybe no Uncharted but its still pretty fucking impressive.

The fact that CS3 still relies on segmented maps a la FF12 while XC2 lets you seemlessly traverse entire Titans should already tell you that you're wrong.

The switch is not that weak anyway.
The point is though that the switch will outsell the ps4 in japan this year and every developer not putting their games on the system is either too retarded to make more money or gets paid by sony.
No one is asking for the games to be nintendo exclusive. People just want the games they love to grow and more people playing them.
It's always the sonyggers that get mad when a third party game would do better as multiplat instead of exclusive.

Nah, P5 feels extremely outdated and has the sluggishness of a PS2 game. Aesthetics and style are the only things it has going on for it.

>CS2 PC and Ao patch will be released at the same day
pls no

CS3 by XSEED confirmed.

>not playing both games simultaneously because of their overlapping stories

Then you need to watch Ao end credits after Sen IV.

How does do a giveaway on 4chins? Want to do one for /fg/ with the release of CS2, do you guys just roll for trips or wat

love u guys for helping me through hard times whether it be through shitposting or waifu baiting

1st post that ends with your favorite number with details in the post

On steamgifts you can make a giveaway for people who have your giveaway URL, I think.

Sounds like a good way to end up with 5 anons all claiming to be the winner

>CS2 giveaway
You hate us THAT much? Damn... don't do this to a fellow brother of the human race. That's just cruel.

>not doing a zwei giveaway instead
Great to see you care about us so much user

Playing Ys 8, 13h in. I've seen people saying that 8 is more story heavy than previous games and that some people disliked it because of that, but so far there's not much going on just like in previous games. Will the story pick up later on or were people exaggerating?

You don't play Ys for the story in general.

I know. I'm enjoying it, but remembered people claiming that it's story heavy. I even remember others saying that it's more like Kiseki now just with Ys combat. Guess people were shitposting.

>official CS2 PC version has CS3 Rean in the background.

Is this XSEED's way of subtley telling us they have CS3?

we did it bros

>52

holy fuck, that's like the lowest you can do it and that will take literal hours of grinding

am I a baddie if I cheat engine to 52

>be NuibaraEterronusufle
>Start discussing about Zero and Ao localization
>Bring up nice points
>Gets downvoted to oblivion
>Other redditors just join to shit on him
Feelsbad

Who?

reddit.com/r/Falcom/comments/7tjzap/do_you_believe_that_the_time_is_ripe_for_zero_and/

That topic was fucking stupid though. Crossbell has limited appeal here, and a Switch port won't make a localization any more feasible since it's still dated shit. Tons of CSfags don't even touch Sky because they can't get past its aged and dated mechanics.

>Instead, Xseed can try to sell Zero + Ao to Nintendo Ys fans
Wow what a great idea. Because people who love action RPGs are also going to love 50+ hour turn-based RPGs that have 30+ minutes of dialogue in between combat.

Now's probably the worst time for anyone to try to localize these games. Geofront's more than half done with Zero, and Guren's Ao patch is just weeks away. By the time XSEED releases these here, almost everyone who gives a shit will have already played it.

It's more story heavy than previous ones, but that doesn't mean it's Kiseki level story focus.

That dude is fucking retarded and a prime example why everyone bullies Switch port beggers. And I say this as a person who makes fun of Vitakek Xseedfags who are anti-Switch.

Switch port beggers denying that they're Switch port beggers will never not be funny.

>Many people here visits reddit and discord
Let this general die already.

Its Veeky Forums in general. There are plenty of gens that hit the shitter because of those faggots

Falcom games don't push hardware that's true. In fact not a single JRPG does besides the Final Fantasy series. There is no such thing as a triple A JRPG.

>There is no such thing as a triple A JRPG.
And this fact alone makes it one of the best genres out there.

>implying other boards don't have this issue

The reason why Falcom doesn't develop for the Switch is their lack of manpower, expertise and budget. Unless Nintendo swoops in with a team of developers and some cash I don't expect anything to change soon.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the pastebin for music and extras is managed by people who visit both Discord and here. Even the Osborne poster moved there, and posts his Osborne speeches there.

As if you don't. Who are you kidding?

Dragon Quest used to be.

>And this fact alone makes it one of the best genres out there.
You mean one that fallen furthest from grace since its heyday in the 90s.

is there any explaination to why adol switched from modern clothers to a red onesie with white armor and back between games or is it just a "the goddesses did it"?

From a game design standpoint, to make things fresh and try out new stuff, from Adol, i guess he just wanted to switch clothes from time to time.

Kek I still don't even really know what the fuck discord is. Fucking neurotypicals and their normalfag social shit, I can't keep up.

It's where we jerk it to Hatsuu, she goes there often, keep up kiddo.

Google's your friend user.

>discordfags are the Hatsuu stalkers
>not the hikikomori NEET who's too autistic to use social media
And here we see that sometimes the normies are the real autists, and the autists are so autistic their autism stops them from being autistic. The world works in mysterious ways.

>those eyes
Damn, is she on gnosis too? Is she gonna reveal herself as the last DG cult member in CS4?

memes are being manifested into reality

Joshua has ember like eyes too you know.

Ennea doesn't share the eye color.

The Curse of Kiseki lives.

>current Ys VIII beta
>can't even change clothing colors without the game crashing

better get dem new devs soon, NISA

Hi Yunyo

Hi fellow Discordian

Mildine is pure! PURE!