/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1312 - Braindead Edition
Previous: >How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV
Pocket Camp Tulip Breeding Guide - i.imgur.com/gNbbmJS.png

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
28th - Margie
29th - Cube
30th - Flurry
31st - Winnie

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
2nd - Groundhog Day
10th - Fishing Tourney

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK (embed)
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pokemori_jp/status/955321698269634560
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, you guys actually let the thread die. Amazing.

soon

So when's the new event kicking off?

it deserved to die

When I was 12 years old I added a girl in Wild World via gamefaqs. since it turned out we were around the same age, we exchanged emails but never ended up emailing. It was fun when there were just wholesome days of hanging out in eachothers towns.

Man this general really needs this event to come around.

nah, just needs an actual entry instead of this happy home sequel

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
I HATE YOU

I didn't ask for these feels ;_;

...Tuna.

>tfw even pocket camp can't save /acg/ from dying

>thread actually dies when I'm not there to reguarly bump it
fucking hell, guys

sell it to weeb

returrn the slaaab

Anouv post your friend code, I want to be your friend

just leave him alone already. this "joke" was never fun to begin with.

plus it doesn't even make sense since Anouv has posted his FC often enough

This event was amazing: turned the game on like 3 times this week and I haven't been running like a mad man to a charger every 30 minutes.
Shame we're gonna go back to fullblown RNG next week..

BTW, anyone know what the 2ch (or Japan in general) thought about Rover?

ACPC killed /acg/

No idea about 2ch but Animal Crossing's Japanese Twitter account got almost 700 replies when they tweeted that they will adjust the event rules in the future after getting so much feedback about the Rover event.
You can read the replies here twitter.com/pokemori_jp/status/955321698269634560 but they pretty much mirror what western fans said. First part of the event was okay but the catchrate and too short runtime ruined the second part.

/acg/ killed discord

Hm, found a bug with the friends list: if you lend a hand to some friends in need and then remove a friend without closing the friends list, the friends that you helped will appear as needing help again (though in reality they don't).

PC crashing on startup since this morning, anyone else ?

yes, it crashes a lot now.
They disrupted their shit again.

Bros help me out: what clothes can I put on the animals?
I'm trying to make the most out of my last snowflakes. Can animals wear dresses? If I craft figure-skate outfits will they go to waste? What about pants or shoes? I have 8 tiaras, 8 beanies and 8 snowboard jackets waiting because I figured those would be a safe bet.

next game needs more uchis

my best guess is the same as yours. Generally you only can give them what they already wear, that is shirts and apparently hats and head accesoires too. I wonder if we can give the cats Rover's cap.
Don't expect dresses or pants. In general these things don't seem to go for the whole "pants" thing.

That being said, if you still got the snowflakes, just go for a few dresses and shoes, just in case you'll be able to outfit those too, unless you want to make anything else with then.

look at the categories in that small preview pic in the announcement – shirts, hats, shoes, socks. there isn't even an option for pants or dresses so it's probably safe to say they're out unless they'll change the rules later on.

similarly see how the bowtie is greyd out in the pic. the rules for what animals can wear are probably going to be pretty dumb which is disappointing.

The preview doesn't show facial accessories either but that picture clearly shows Daisy with glasses so I don't really know if we should overanalyse it. It could be just a mockup they did to show what the screen could look like before they implement the actual thing when it's ready.

>accidentally list something higher than min by 10 bells
>everyone buys out around it
Is this serious? People realize there’s basically no difference between min and min+100 even, right? I’m guessing minimum price triggers the sale conditioning stores put in people and they feel like they have to buy everything.

When the inevitable Switch Animal Crossing game comes out, what kinds of things do you want changed or improved?
Anything from HHD or PC you want in?
Do you still want rolling log?
More than 10 villagers?
It would kinda hurt to not have a streetpass thing or whatever, but the Switch's sleep mode wouldn't allow for that.
When do we expect it? Q1 or Q2 2019?

if you've played happy home designer, it's going to be exactly the same.

all shirts have no sleeves, glasses and a few face accessories, and non-hood hats

no pants or shoes bullshit

How often is this question asked?

Anyway, I still want more individuality to the animals, a deeper and more versatile relationship system.
Also have them not plant their houses anywhere they want.

>inevitable

NO
STOP LAUGHING

i want phoebe to bully me with her hot braaaps

tun

Kyle left my town. is there anyway to get him back

Villagers moving into my home.
Marriage.
Return of beanie horns and wizard hat.

>update adds way to see if friend's garden needs watering
>not visible from the friends list itself

>update adds that the friends list doesn't update when you return to it
>still brings you to the top of the list

Done! Until they add more.

>all the flower shirts
Dear god

>check on my good buddy
>they went back to being naked again
Poor guy... he must be taking it hard...

You can scan an amiibo card but it wouldn't be the same exact Kyle. If he's still in your void you can visit someone's town with less than 10 villagers and they will move into that town within a few days. You can then begin to cycle through the 40 villagers that are required to pass through your town before you can move a previous villager back in.

So yes, there is a way to get him back but in the future the best scenario is to prevent them from putting their house in boxes.

I’m done minus every flower shirt as of yesterday. Aint a collector so I’m not getting things I won’t use if it takes effort.

>still am missing clothes from the market because the RNG is fucking with me
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>wouldn't be the same exact Kyle
Oh this is disappointing. Never knew it worked like that.

just be more lucky lmao

Yeah, flower shirts were a pain. Without them I would have been done weeks ago. My last market clothes item was the Rugby Tee.

It's not fair. Only today I got the stupid Sweater Dress.
Others have been running around with it for months.

the discord getting exposed for what it is kill /acg/

>lying for no reason

>lying

Yeah, they don't remember you or have the furniture you've given them in their house, it sucks.

I want more control over my villagers. As it stands now you have to game the system in order to get your villagers to place their houses where you want them (or at least prevent them from placing it where you don't want it), or prevent them from moving out or prevent them all from wearing the same two default custom designs. Shit's annoying.

welp, just complained and already gotten a new shirt I didn't have before.

Discord updated the blacklist. Remember to abide it.

I'll just say it now, yes gay weeb, you're on it.

can i be at the top of the blacklist

Is the Visitor's list on the fritz or something? It tells me that my last visit was from yesterday, but I'm sure there were people in my garden today.

How autistic can one man be?

No, Stirner is already at the top.

i was supposed to be on it months ago

That's because there isn't a blacklist and that user is retarded.

Please put me on it, if I'm not already.

It’s upside down.

so put me at the top instead

Oh I see it now. Time to repay all those people then.

No, we already considered it. Stirner provides literally nothing but a wasted spot on /acg/ players' friends lists. At least you're consistently active and you use the quarry. Because of that, there's no reason to put you at the top. We had a discussion about this around the time some user was making fun of your market boxes, which are shit, but there's more to an ingame friend than just their market boxes.

did you only talk about my first row

We talked about what people would see on your preview screen since that's the deciding factor for visiting your market or not for a lot of anons. Until they add better QoL features for that, you'll be graded poorly for your market box.

What's my grade?

There aren't enough active /acg/ers to fill your friends list
Most stopped playing a long while ago

It's not a grade grade like an A, B, C, so on. I just threw that word in there.

Not our problem.

i dont want a lot of anons visiting my market box i only want my very rare friends buying my discounted bulk items
and when they add qol features like scrolling through the market box preview or something similar im just going to remove my first row but thanks for the tips and everything i promise ill surpass stirner soon

Please post the blacklist here, I want to know who is on it

>post the blacklist
No, but you have every resource in the world to find it.

I'm going to be rich and buy out weeb's market box!

Literally anyone could join the discord and tell this man is a fraud instantly. Maybe that's his ploy. It's reverse psychology to get more people in there.

ain't the discord dead anyway?

Pretty much. Not much to talk about until a new event comes up.

>man

Little boy. Sorry.

:x

>male

>:)

: (

shemale then

Are the snowflakes going to serve any purpose after this event ends?

Village expansions, some sort of customizable road paving system, record/raincheck versions of non-K.K. BGMs...

None of the other event items have yet, so I doubt it.

If you're asking about Pocket Camp: We had similar events for Christmas and New Year's and the candy canes and New Year's charms used in those events don't have any purpose anymore. If you have leftovers they're just going to sit in your inventory until maybe getting used again next year. So you should aim to use them all before the event ends.

If you're asking about New Leaf: also no, try to exchange them all while you can.

Yes I meant PC. Sorry I should have specified which game. Thanks.

why are you eyeing a fish like that

more event info hot off the presses, lads

I can't believe Rover fatally wounded /acg/ and Lottie is going to give us the death blow!

Don't see the gothic stockings or shoes there that were in one of the promo screenshots.

I am really tired of the shitty men dresses. The new year's one was just as shit.