Natsuki! Edition

Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>You really are better off alive.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Buy Skyrim

Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well!
Let's get to some poetry!

Word of the thread is "stalk"!
Whether that's the noun or the verb is up to you, ahaha.
Alternatives are 'absorb' and 'trial'.

So once again, if you would like to write a poem, I implore you to do so with one of these words as your theme or topic! You can write about anything you want with any of the words (or your own topic, but I think it's more fun when everyone tries to follow a theme)!
Skill level doesn't matter so just go ahead and write! If you can put words on paper, that's all you need! Don't worry about being good enough and don't second guess yourself over what qualifies as a poem and what doesn't! As long as you're trying your best, that's what matters!
After you're done writing, go ahead and share it with us and comment on a couple other poems too! Let people know what you think!
I hope you all have a lot of fun writing and I'm looking forward to reading everything!

Good night!
Monika!

i put sode

Natsuki?

You fucked up with previous thread you ass

Your doki but she calls it soyrim because that seems to be the new 'thing'

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

this site is pretty neat

I love her too

worried wolf watches warily
so slyly she stalks, slithering slowly,
upon plenty of pink pigs, prancing playfully
dancing down, drying under the deathly daunting daylight
sunset shine slowly stopping
moon mournfully moping mars-ward
and other such alliteration

I'm sorry.

Dude...

this just made me sad
not even a good meme

Fuck

Neat.

fuck

Fuck off, all of you

Go back to /b/, please.

Is Dragon Yuri going to eat Natsuki or kidnap and imprison her to lure Sir user and force him to marry her?

No u.

I feel bad for Natsukicasuals.

What happened to her?

Someone scared monika so hard her hair bleached!

This is my wife!

She wants , but with her

Yuri lookin kinda weird here. The rings in her irises and the incredibly small pupils make her look even weirder.

Thoughts?
t.gsg

You gotta do it man. He played the reversal.

Sayori poster-kun has been getting slower and slower, is there any reasoning behind this?

eternal rape

What's up with ringed eyes anyway?

She's awakening her Rinnegan

xth for fun screenshot maker

the artist played too much danganronpa while drawing these

you can't play uno with 2 people

Which Doki was the most well-written?

Unironically Natsuki

Sayori, because Dan knew exactly what he wanted from starting her character to finish.

I didn't want to do this to Natsuki but my urges took over.

I'm playing as well nigga.

And THIS is why Sayori and Natsuki are the superior dokis: they're the only empathetic ones

Sayori. Others have some nice parts, but she is the only one who doesn't go through that creepypasta bullshit until Act 4, but it's a really weird part of the game anyway. The cause of her death is more than just someone moving a slider or two.

and that is bad bad thing because...?

Sayori because she has the most realist and complex emotion scheme

what happened with previous thread?
why we're not posting there?

this

Natsuki!

I just took a look at the subreddit.

Holy shit, why is it such a fucking hugbox?

And we are not?

Not anymore

bred

I dunno, if it makes this place more hugboxey I usually lurk around it (when I can) to reply to anyone who's feeling down or having trouble. That's actually what I like about this board the most. We generally treat each other pretty good minus the bouts of shitposters complaining-about/supporting fat fetishes or gayness

To a degree. We're bearable most of the time.

>"No, I had no idea you felt like this. I mean I'm sorry if you think I encouraged you or led you on in any way, because I really didn't mean to. To be honest I haven't really noticed you until now. But why you think I'd be interested in spending time with you I don't know. You obviously have no social skills and I can tell by the way you're stammering and smiling that you are totally experienced with girls. Why would I, or any girl for that matter, want the responsibility of effectively looking after you and guiding you through the kind of things most people experience in their teenage years? Sorry but I'm over that kind of thing. I'm sure there's some girl out there who is interested in that sort of relationship with you but honestly you're completely not my type, like at all. And actually I'm kind of offended that you would think you are"

Missed anything in the last 200 threads or so?
Is my boy Richard okay?

Tasty, yes?

Have a drink

Still craving for (you)s? Here, get one.

im at that point where i feel nothing could fulfill me right now
i know this feeling will pass away when the sun rises but it sure feels shitty and empty
what do anons?

Alcohol.

>what do anons?
go hang out with sayori

Sleep it off, user.

Sleep.

Possess additional bread.
Desire join?

cum on sayori

> Epкyфв.png
> thread.png
Fucking commie.

i dont have any :(
not very nice user. ill consider it though
idk man, its almost 5 in the morning. i feel like its too late. i got shit to do on monday so im thinking of staying up until sunday night, otherwise my sleeping schedule will be fucked
that natsuki jackoff guy made me sad, i aint about that life

yeyeyeyyyueyeyyyyurueyyeyuuy
yes!

If you don't have any, then fucking buy it. I should teach you how to do that?

Joke's on you, I'm already drunk.

At least try to take a quick nap, staying awake for so long will only worsen how you feel now.

Become one become one become one become one become one become one become one cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным cтaнь eдиным

i dont know user. its 5 in the morning and i dont really feel like driving over there.
i guess you're right. i probably will, i just worry if i fall asleep i wont be able to wake up, and even if i set my alarm ill just mute it and fall back asleep because of how tired ill be. but i probably will soon

mmmmmmm
w
willll
i
i grety
braed?

You can try an alarm app that requires some number code.

>i just worry if i fall asleep i wont be able to wake up
Yeah I feel you, I can't nap for the life of me, in the meantime we're here for you, user, if you want to talk about anything just shoot.

Get bread be bread breathe get air eat one become air bread breathe observer of observation consume observer's bread observing the air inside one who became one дыши дыши дыши дыши дыши дыши дыши нaблюдaй зa дыхaниeм нaблюдaтeля в дыхaниe глaз

i dont know man, i really appreciate the suggestions, its just usually when i take a nap it takes me at least an hour to wake up :/
yeah man me either. and hey man i really appreciate that. its nice to know there are such nice supportive people on /ddlc/. how are you doing user?

Why are we so slow today anons

Either everyone has classes/work/is asleep or DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOMPOST

Doing pretty good. Hit a bit of a writers block and I'm not sure how to continue a story I'm working on currently, probably gonna take another walk about town and try to think about it.
How about you, user?

Its usually pretty slow during the day for euro hours.

ookjay!
b
buutr givbvv bredd firtst!

Your doki but you realize /ddlc/ will die in you're lifetime and then you will have nowhere to talk about her except with normies on reddit

Here you go!

thats a bummer man. ive been working on a writing project but i havent worked on it almost at all because i haven't gotten any will to yet. its a really big project so theres tons of notes and i dont even know how to begin organizing them.
sounds like good times though, going on a walk. hope you come up with some good ideas my man. what is your story about by the way, unless thats personal?
and im kinda good and bad. im passing the time by trying to find new music on youtube

Were any of you anons around back before thread #400 when we were discussing the implementation of dokis to nuclear throne?

well I made the spritework for Monika, in case any of you are interested. If you have NTT you can run some of the sprites as reskins

Devour devour devour devour

There's absolutely nothing wrong about cumming on your doki.

I can see you, Danlet

I, uh... Only remember Hotline Monika, sorry. And apparently I was here since 60 or before.

mmmmmmmm
i
iittlllll
lloook
f
fu
funonii...
funy
funny

I stopped posting here a long ass time ago. lets just see how bad this has become.

Lack of motivation is the biggest beast to get over and the only real way to do it aside from waiting is to just kick yourself in the ass and force yourself to write, polishing whatever you do write later on when you're ready.
The story isn't doki related however I'm considering making a strawpoll to pick a doki and then editing the original into a ddlc version and posting it here once I'm done.
Basically it follows a character doing something drastic and out of character in search of redemption and to prove himself to others. Think Desmond from Hacksaw Ridge but instead of saving others he goes full gung ho and kills people.
What kind of music are you interested in, user? I haven't got the biggest palette but I might be able to suggest something.

Here, Yuri, you can have this bread instead.

Please stop posting potato Yuri

Why?