>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7N2E1iKO1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zandalari Freethinkers/Prelates WHEN?

Do trolls have a loa of light or some shit? How are they related to titans?

WHO READY FOR WOD ORCS ALLIED RACE

I love the group finder and I don't care what you have to say about that.

Post mogs, everyone rate.

Lightforged draenei are the cutest!

xth for daddy soon

There's a titan research facility in the heart of Zandalar. Troll-like titan constructs and everything. It's the first raid in BFA.

Fuck extra light-blessed spacegoats, the light and void thing is now completely messed shit.

the wow story is a complete mess, what are you going on about?

>Do trolls have a loa of light or some shit?

No but they're aztec inspired, they gotta have some sun worshippin

>checking the bmah on my 10m hp blood dk
>see some faggot rogue with a leetspeak name running by
>blood plague him just to fuck with him and keep running by
>he ACTUALLY turns around and tries to fight me

More blood for the blood god I guess

Lightforged is a crutch.

nice shop

BEST Shemale reporting in!

cringe

>Being this dumb

>another week without convergence of fate
when will this fury warr suffering end

I'm just upset blizzard was so lazy and created 2 sub-races literally out of nowhere, for the fan-service sake. Void elves and lightforged suck ass.

Lightforged are fine, void elves are an asspull

they're both for the alliance too lel, VE i can see as good fanservice, but LFDraenei are so uninspired and boring.

lorewise you're absolutely correct but they're sure as fuck boring as hell as a playable race.

Lightforged are okay ish
Void elves feels like a bad fanfic

>have level 90 mage, hunter and rogue
>would love to play those classes
>all 3 toons are belfs because I thought they were cool back then
>destroys any desire to ever play those characters again now

Why the fuck are race/faction changes so god damn expensive

>The already small as fuck blood elve population gets reduced even more
They are literally less populated than fucking hozen and taunka and ogre who are also part of the horde

I like new customization options for draenei so they are great. I think like the tauren with moose antlers are the most boring from the subraces

LF and VE are going to be completely indistinguishable from normal draenei and normal blood elves (other than being alliance) with armor on, pretty cringe desu
highmountain tauren are boring as fuck too
shit voice acting, tattoos, and some moose horns, what's not to love

>they get another fucking elephant ya dummy.
Source?
That sounds incredibly lazy even for Blizzard.

All Paladin races have had a unique mount so far, why buck that trend?

No one cares about the goats.

I keep forgetting about the highmountian, I always think LF, Velf and nightborne

perfect cutie/10

who's going lock in bfa

Are trolls a titan creation now?

That ain't a mog though

How long does it take to set-up a gold-making order hall?
I came back to wow only recently, and i have a fuckton of 100s and 2 110s, any step-bystep guide on how to set them up/how to unlock all the required stuff? (like what quests to do etc)

I can't WAIT to make a lightforged

Nothing has been confirmed. But this is what I was referring to.

that's classist, don't judge me just because I identify as a cat.

Elf supremacy

this doesn't look anything like a troll, it just looks like a human in aztec shit

How elfed is the horde going to be after subraces are introduced?

I expect 80% elves by wednesday

What the HM tauren lack in originality and creativity they make up for in a sick Heritage armor set and shaman totems.
These alone makes you want to upgrade your taurens to them even if they have goofy horns.

I really hope lanky and bulky humans get actually added and that normal muscular american fantasy humans can switch to their models at the barber shop because male human body type was my main beef with the race in general

The moose horns actually kill them for me

Most relevant part is doing all of Argus for the 950 champions and shock troops
Not sure how much the rest of Order Hall development helps but I did it too

if the dressing room shit is correct, there is a bunch of helms that actually hide those ridiculous horns.
Including my favourite wolf pelt.

Why is she so smug?

how do you switch back to group loot? did they fix the premade group thing?

do the class hall campaign
do the class hall upgrades to unlock an extra follower slot
do the argus questline
you can also get the meatball follower from the brawlers guild cause he's really good

spread out your champions so you have 2 that can cover each kind of obstacle

That's a big, about 80% of helms hide their antlers, there's no way that makes it live

What is the mod (and where can I find it) that "upgrades" the assets of your female characters to T H I C C ?
Pls respond

>when you ride big orc cocks while your druid husband is off in the emerald dream

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7N2E1iKO1k
>177k views
our guy pshero is doing it

>level 99
>want to respec
>can't - only one artefact
Who the fuck designed this expansion?

Thanks lads. Is there any timed gate to all of this (how much time do the class hall upgrades take in total?), or can i just play until i get there or my hands crumble?

you can buy a cheap weapon from the class order hall vendor so you can play without an artifact, you can get your second one anyways very soon.

Go to you're order hall, find the class armor vendor and buy a 750 green weapon you can use with other specs.
The first artifact quest warned you about not being able to pursue one for some time.

Warcraftlogs is hands-down the worst thing to ever happen to wow.

It's an invasion of privacy, and you can't make yourself not have a warcraftlogs page if someone parses you, and if you set it to private, it says a politely worded message on your page that basically means "this person is too scared to show his parses cuz bad"

All the allied races for horde at least have some love lore-wise and are not pulled out of nowhere. They look quite cool too, it's a sub-races after all, they don't really need to have extra-big differences.

Void and LF are just generic garbage made for sheepherd to please their shitty taste and light-bulb aesthetics.

the dressing room does the same for regular tauren on helms where the horns are visible ingame

scrub
cringe
retard

fair enough.

>t. grey parsing screamer

>pick a race that's literally tauren with antlers
>hide the antlers
???

the last couple upgrades each take 24 hours to complete but before that it isnt too bad
theres some short missions in the class hall campaign that arent too bad
you can do the argus questline in one go but upgrading your troops to 950 is gated behind getting completing missions which show up semi randomly, this is by far the longest part

doing it for the sick heritage armor like i said. Antlers have grown on me now but sometimes if you had the option to hide them you would too.
Moose antlers on a bull just seems off unless you hamfist some druidic reasoning.

was doing 1mill+ dps on fights in antorus and was getting gray parses. Not to mention it's not a fair way to give you a score. Like for example when we were on imonar the soul hunter I get slept and nobody dispels me and I die. I got a 5 grey parse because of that. Thanks. That's really fair that I get a grey parse because the healers can't dispel.

>the sick heritage armo

SO HYPE

>lightforged draenei blademasters are a thing
interdasting

More cavern of time raid/dungeons when?

>gnomes
>spacegoats
>light-bulb spacegoats
>edgy void-elves that were created out-of nowhere
>worgen, the furry-fucks

I'm done with Alliance.

All worth it for dorfs

Get better groups

am i fucking retarded
i've been stuck on ilvl 900 orde rhall members for like a month
i swear i've done the argus questline
how the fuck do i get them to 950

will SOMEONE be my goblin gf already?

That looks so stupid.

you get them to 925 first with krokun missions

PLS HALP!
Warrior arms or fury for raids and mythic+?! Why?

Heritage armor for non-allied races when? Ever since vanilla I’ve just wanted my Tauren Warrior to look similar to the one in the original cinematic with an enormous tree as a weapon and feathers and shit.

I could sort of due that with HM but fuck Moose antlers and I don’t want to race change my Tauren who’s remained my main since vanilla unaltered.

>came back to the game to raid with friend
>different server
>BfA preorder probably coming soon
>bored but my autism won't let me level because I can get a free boost to 110 soon
help

Dark Irons won't save you from this hideous mix around you, user. Alliance is now more fucked than ever

how do i do krokun missions
please tell me if im braindead i think i need to go to a doctor

Yeah they should have altered the appearance of the HM a little more to look more like Moose in other ways like their nose or neck.

>do RBGs all weekend to get Swiftys armor
>realize DKs cant transmog it anyways
WOW

>all my characters are blood elves

WE

>TITANFORGING IS FINE
>IT LITERALLY NEVER GOES ABOVE 20 ILVLS ANYWAY
*INHALES*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been arms since I started playing again in ToS, apparently they were OP but I didn't see it. I do about 1.4m as arms at 954 because I'm garbage with no good legendaries. As fury, I do about 1.4m at 950, with no good legendaries in arms gear.

Arms is really easy on single target bosses, your damage is going to be consistent with rend, in AoE you just use whirlwind and cleave as well as warbreaker + bladestorm.

For fury, you kill elisande every week for convergence of fates. Though, fury is supposedly OP but if you're good and have good gear the difference is likely negligible single target and fury probably wins by a country mile in AoE.

why are you so fuckin mad? holy fuckin shit dude get a life who cares?
some guy in LFR won the lottery and will feel good about it now for quite a while be happy for him you fuckin jerk

im so fuckin sick and tired of you

suffer a stroke, luckfag

go back to bed pisstardo

only if you come back to me and we cuddle together

That's pretty cool.
Trolls>elves

Whats the fastest way to 110? im 102 atm

its a shit trinket anyway
show me a 960+ Arcanocrystal and I'll be impressed