>Warhammer 2 Info
***Tomb Kings DLC Released***
Tomb Kings Campaign Tactics - youtube.com/watch?v=Y7g_sWmmpj4
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-patch-notes

>Thrones of Britannia Info
Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Old Thread

vlad did nothing wrong

Khalida is my bitch

the HRE is the legitimate continutation of the Roman empire

Ahrkan did everything wrong

Chinksects OUT

kill yourself dirty barbarian

Had a proper scrap to kick Kroq out of Raestra since he stabbed me in the back

Blood and gore was a mistake

It wasn't the a continuation, it got upgraded with gods power making it holy.

Get the less blood less gore mod

wrong, and this still holds today.

NERF THE FUCKING BOW USHABTI

>the HRE is the legitimate continutation of the Constantian Roman empire
FTFY

jumpmanii

the blood is a bit much yeah

ofc it happens when i need both factions to siege down arehkan

BACK OFF???!!!!!

False.

Should I buy Warhammer II and if so any DLC?

>Franks, conquering Italy from the Lombards (not the first barbarian kingdom in Italy) over 300 years after the fall of Rome
>Not recognizing Byzantium as true heirs
>HRE which would eventually lose France and later Italy, the only lands that were actually in the Western Roman Empire

user pls

>those heretical hand gestures
>devil horns
>the wyrd
>yggdrasil

No and no

Did you play WH1? Did you enjoy it?
If so then yea, I would. As for DLC, Tomb Kangz are pretty cool but you could wait for a sale and try out the other factions

so this is the beautiful land of Niggarond, wow

Yes

Anyone feel like the Screaming Skull Catapult is really weak, so much so I'd say it's the weakest artillery in the game

Even when it hits (rarely) I feel like it does barely any damage

>never done an empire run
>dozens of people swear that empire is the GOAT faction that keeps on delivering
Approximately how much time is spent playing cat and mouse with norscans, beastmen and greenskins?

when can we expect next tw games sale on steam

why do you think Malekith has a such a boner for returning to Ulthuan

Naggarond is a shithole and GW did that on purpose to dispense with a fantasy version of NA that would be colonized, instead the Druchii want to gtfo

yeah I thought it would be a lot better, but it is completely overshadowed by the casket of souls imo

>beastmen
only the first few turns, khazrak spawns and goes straight for helmgart
>norscans
1 or two armies in the north can deal with them if you are smart with your use of ambush/witch hunters
>greenskins
you don't cat and mouse with the greenies at all

>empire used to be my favourite
>now they're my least enjoyable faction after greenskins

Yeah, Spain totally wasn't part of the Roman Empire :^)

fuck you we're all gonna ascend to godhood at one point you can keep your green shithole we dont want it
>muh cerulean skies
>muh fresh air

he wants dat sweet asur pussy

Sounds better than expected. I just loathe the idea of having to chase around a dozen weak stacks that are busy raiding and spreading AIDS in my provinces only to retreat when my armies arrive and get back to it when I leave, but if that isn't the case then I might give them a go.
How so?

Only faction that nearly reaches DoW levels of ham.

Empire was the GOAT in WH1

in WH2 they feel really bland compared to the other races. If they were updated I'm sure they could be really fun. It's the closest faction we have to pike and shot, my favorite army comp was when fighting down WoC stacks: Karl/ Light Mage / 6 halbs / 4 handgunners / 2 outriders / 4 demigryphs (split lances/halbs) / great cannon / volley gun

Nah, there's also Dark Elves. Tomb Kangs are also pretty hammy, especially those that can speak.

I'm still playing WH1, I don't even have all the DLC for it yet so it'll probably be a while until I get WH2 and ME.

>Hapsburgs

yuck

Why aren't you playing Age of Charlemagne on this special day?

Friendly reminder that you will never play the perfect TW game, because they will forever keep removing things arbitrarily.

Is... is that an invitation to watersports?

Daily reminder that early morning /twg/ best /twg/

except for all you europoors lmao

>also Fire and Sword TW when

Thread quality just dropped.

>tfw light wizards ruined because of mpfags
you can't recreate the god tier lw pike and shot anymore because net is borderline useless now

Tretch's start (Vortex) seems pretty brutal to me, rated as Normal but I've found it much harder than Queek's which is rated Hard.

Try being Khatep in that god forsaken place.

His starting units makes it easy.

>amerimutt wakes up
>comments on the few minutes of his day when the rest of his orc kin hasn't woke up yet is his best time of the day on /twg/
boy doesn't that just activate your almonds, doesn't it.
Just wait for the ameriflaps to start expressing their autism, I wonder what's on the menu today, historycucks. Fantacucks. Horse charges. Feminism. Chinks. Vietnam.

La creatura...

malevolent lord

High Elves.

Valor.
Dignity.
Grace.
Divinity.
Just some of the words to describe the High Elf. But the one that strikes me as the most accurate:
Perfection.

I mean around 40-50 turns in rather than the immediate start. The immediate start is fine because of his doomwheel and death runners. But around 50 turns in I'm getting fucked over by Naggarond, Cult of Pleasure, Tiranoc and a rogue army all gangbanging me.

Faggots. That's the word you've been looking for.

*Breaks into civil war*

you forgot speariis

hol up

With their food mechanic, you should snowball really hard. Just rape everyone with your doomwheel and use them as food for make lvl3 cities.

>DROO-KEE-EYE

SSC got 200 kills in my last battle vs Dwarfs. Around the same as my CoS.
I've found them to be strong.

K H E M R I

Is it possible to nip Naggarond and the Cult of Pleasure in the bud by rushing them early in the game?

TOOOOOOOOOOOMB BRRRRRINSE

I've always wondered, why can't they balance multiplayer separate from single player?

>all those jaggies

>useless post

thats what custom/mp battle pricing is supposed to do, but ofc CA can't actually use that as intended

It takes work. Remember what company you're talking about

He's right you know. That's some PS2 tier shit

I am completely retarded, any tips on how to win naval warfare in shogun 2: fots? I have a tech advantage in explosive shells and copper plate. I try to get some kaiten class ships with one kasuga class. I still lose with even numbers and better tech. Done like 5 naval battles and it just feels like a fucking mystery what is happening anyway.

Does wind direction matter, since they're all steam powered? What parts of the enemy ships should I target? Any tips in general? I feel like I should be able to at least best the AI in even numbers. The AI of course fucking cheats and has twice the numbers everywhere, but I should at least be able to keep 25% of my shores clear right. Difficulty is hard, in case it matters. Is the kasuga like supposed to be made of glass? I had the bitch blow up twice now. I would have thought, the price tag and the double recuitment time would have at least given me an advantage. Is the frigate worth? Enemy of course only builds wooden kaiten ships and gun boats.

I know this is the TW thread but does anyone play that nothing mmo? I'm downloading the game now to play on that return of reckoning server

>pointing out shit anti-aliasing in the engine
>useless
Its like you never ever want the games to look smooth again

>you will never see Settra forge a new living empire in his new perfect living body

>that nothing mmo

Dorfs and Druchii are goat too.

>impying somebody from CA browses 4chins

why can't lizzies recruit dragons :(

>liberal comic book """artists"""
>knowing anything about Christianity other than "dude I was raised in a super strict Christian house where my parents didn't want me to smoke pot or fuck other dudes at random and steal heroin"

how in the flying fuck is this lore friendly
this is apeshit

>tfw raiding my own lands as Tretch because of food shortage

I feel dirty /twg/

warhammer one

They already have a fucking T-rex, you also want a flying one??

Yeah you're really fighting the good fight

>literally takes it personally
calm down CA

>copper plate
get to iron, copper is not good enough. You are also going to want advance ap shells eventually, since they have better range than explosive, but combine the ap/explosive shells iirc

the easiest way to win s2 naval battles is to get to the kotetsus, which have the longest range in the game. Then you basically bait the enemy into advancing into your defensive ship formations w/ the kotetsu cannons, and shoot them to fucking pieces

On the campaign map to minimize the effect of enemy fleets you are going to want to form blockade chains to prevent the ai from naval bombarding your economy. You do this by making a line of fleets so that their zones of control completely block off enemy movement past said line

Tretch is quite diplomatic for a Skaven

You should lead with the retard wojak so we know to ignore your shitposting.

HORZE ARCHERS

Its got an Isengard meets russia vibe.

>Tfw you outshoot the Huns with only 3 slinger units

>my wrath is to be reconked with

>clan rictus color scheme

best clan for sure

Whats the perfect TK stack?
>Lord
>Lich (Death/Shadows)
>Necrotect
>Scorpians x2
>Catsphinx x2
>Hierotitan x1
>Tomb Guard w/ halberds x3
>Ushabti x3
>Ushabti w/bow x3
>Snakes x1
>Casket x1
>Skull Catapult x1

>1 volley from ground archers
>50% of unit dies
Nothing personnel kid

I never played it, but I thought it was kinda weird they basically lumped together factions that basically hate each others fucking guts about as much as they hate their supposed "mutual enemies".

O don't know. Should you?

The comic is literally about a satanist that goes to hell, they're supposed to be heretical, look at the fucking page, he is obviously changing the prayer to himself so that it becomes satanic.
Also comicbook artists don't write, that would be the job of comicbook writers, you fucking philistine.

yes please