5* Nero Claudius (Bride) [Limited] and all 5* Female Servants per day
Only Female Servants will appear in the Rate up

>[Guide]
pastebin.com/j1wpBdHn
batterymilk.github.io/valentinesclock.html
Use the clock to know what rate ups are coming

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zkiPtSZ05FMy0fM3SJ2NAuz7h9XK0kvXItUKNfccAIY/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>peak performance

But that's not even a heart drop

It will take two years but I'll wait to spend valentines with my wife.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

*correction. this is actually peak performance

I will roll ONE TICKET for Jannu if this post ends in 5.

>Nox
How's that game of emulator whack-a-mole going? I'm getting sick of playing on my shit phone but no emu seems to work for very long, and I'm always worried that even if I bind it I could lose my account somehow or get banned.

How can you niggers be so shit at farming a simple event? Your party should be 4 Rate-up class servants, 1 counter to the rate-up and 1 rate-up servant whale support with +5/+6 CE. I get mad watching you throw away your AP.

how bad is it to grind any of the non-40 ap maps for ascension materials? i already have all of the CEs and i'm not going to bother farming hearts when there isn't a rate up on the map and this dragon is fucking annoying

Ben, go to sleep

>Your party should be 4 Rate-up class servants, 1 counter to the rate-up

For what?

But I didn't bother rolling the gacha for the CEs. Pretty content farming at +12/15 desu

Did you abuse the book today, user?
I know you did. All for the event choco.

>Pretty content farming at +12/15
Goodness, I thought I'm the only one

> Living that +7 life

How come you guys didn't play the mobage of the year every year

yeah but i didn't roll any of the gatcha CEs and the highest amount of drops i can get is using the servant chocolates anyways so why not just bring an entire team of counter rate-up servants with CEs that give them rate up coins?

I just use 3 rate-up servants in the backline because i only got 3 drop Gacha CEs.
Then two class type servants that counter the current rate-up and one whale support with current rate-up class and MLB CE.
+21 is pretty comfy.

Get out of /jp/.

>Needed to spend 160 dollars to make UMU bride mine
>Debating on rolling more for her.
Everyone is saying it won't be worth it, not worth the money and quartz, but she'll be so much stronger!

Hey footnigger post supports

same

Doesn't she have a solo rate up in like 6 months as well?

How do you deal with the fact that you wasted all your quartz to get fucking nothing?

I was in the same situation with Okita and I kind of regret not going for NP2.

I'm used to disappointment.

By using your money to buy more, eventually you are bound to get something.

> cares about stats in a PVE turn-based rpg
friend, you can grind out 3* to a functional state; 5*s are solid by default.

I don't have to because i'm not a lucklet.

Keep going. If I used so much and got nothing, the next 5* must be just around the corner, right?

Don't BAP
$550 fine

Well there's always next time, I guess

Get a job, split the disposable income between another hobby and this game. That way you can dolphin and get some good rolls, and if you fail just go back to doing something else. MHW is eating up a lot of my time these days.

Get used to being a failure in all aspects of your life. Once you can accept who you are, failures no longer result in disappointment.

Haven't done that yet. It's still going to be a year and a third until I have the luxury to.

What did she say?

Whenever i start considering this i am instantly reminded of the one scatfag who probably got zabaniya'd by the yakuza because of the gacha.
NP1 is just fine.

I want to roll. There's absolutely nothing in this gacha that I need or even want, but holy shit, how i want to roll.

I thought I was a luckyshitter when I got MHX with only one ticket

I don't have 4 gacha CEs so why would I need 4 of the rate-up class?

Have you gotten your waifu yet user? Are you free from the gacha?
I'm not

No problem

I'm in it for the long haul.

Depends on what you're farming for: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zkiPtSZ05FMy0fM3SJ2NAuz7h9XK0kvXItUKNfccAIY/htmlview?sle=true#

No and she won't release on NA for over a year.

Shrug and wait for the next rateup. It's just game.

Now this is the dumbest thing I've heard in my life.

ready for bap

My waifu isn't from Fate.

Got Lancer Alter from London. Once I get Merlin I'll be satisfied with this shit game and I can roll whatever.

>$550 fine
Yesterday it was just 350$, everything getting fucking expensive these days...

based premiumlifestylebro

Hello there!

Am I missing something or is there really no point to the event shop ce?

With a support with either contextual CE or shop ce, this gets me +15 for the rate up class. I do similar for any other rate up with 'strong vs' frontline and +3ce on same class backline.

Would shop ce be better than chocolate CEs? Technically yes since rateup isn't 100% so you could get some more coins from those random, but formation cost of full shop ce frontline is expensive and you'd have to use weaker frontline and have slower clears probably

It's nice being free. Now I can just burn quartz on whoever looks neat.

Where do I get feathers? I need around 80 of them.

I wonder if I can luckshit Jeanne Alter with 450SQ.

here

Thanks everyone, I really did it
Now I can play this game with a smile on my face
btw, I spend 120 quartz and 20 tickets to get her

rate up wasn't a lie after all

Is she NP5 10/10/10?
You're not free yet.

once i get jeanne alter and DUDE ill be free!

You can get a class with very few females such as Berserker or Lancer. Many players don't even have a single female Lancer, since they're all gold. In that case, Melty offers F2P players a way out since you don't really have much of a choice otherwise in terms of coin boost.

Buying two melty chocolates on the first day would have been worth it for the getting extra non-rate up coins. But the 800 and 1000 are absolutely not worth the coins.

>Gacha CE is superior to the free CE
woah....

And where do I get lots of seeds?

Congratulations user!

Congrats user, remember that there's someone who spent over 1000$ just to get her

Sneed's

At this rate I'm gonna be prepped to 10/10/10 and level 100 her as soon as I roll her

10-11 months

Congrats on your cute 9.5

When do we get Jalter?

>Jalter
fuck off

Reddit please leave

late march or early april

based retardbro

Fluffy Servant

Shitpost on /alter/ to get it out of your system. No, seriously.

It's going to kill me trying to get both of them when they're on back-to-back rateups.

Congratulations on getting a very cute saint.
She may not be very strong right now, but after content gets a lot harder and she gets her strengthening interlude she will be very reliable.

Fair enough, makes sense I guess. I did use the event shop CE up until I got my first few chocolate CEs to do rateups.

Is Ko-Gil any good, or should I stick with Robin/Euryale/Billy?

worth it

Budget Gil, basically

Meet me behind Wendy's in five minutes.

Holy shit I just memerolled Umu bride.
I didn't even really want her, I just tossed a single memeroll in there on the off chance to get Jannu.

Jalter is not a reddit term anymore? Have i missed something?

>"~~!!!"

arjunas first interlude isn't out right?

does it come out with america?

f2p btw

>"~~~~~~~!!!"

Congrats buddy, here's a (You)

Do you have the best AOE Saber in the game?

Had her since launch, everyone else are characters I like.

Cultural appropriation user. It's our word now.

Is Shiki a good Assassin? How does it compare to the rest of Assassins them? I only have Stheno and 1*-3* Assassins so expecting a notable upgrade

You have her in your Chaldea, don't you user?

But i don't like it.