Imagine playing Jive without getting paid for it

what is broski's fighting style?

jive is fun until you're the one being jived on desu

Those feet belong on my dick.

shuckin and jivin

just refunded dbzf

>Learn tekken 7 fast
>Get to understand SFV in a day
>Still can't figure out a single character despite me playing for a whole day already on DBFZ.

YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS A PARTY GAME WITH 0 DEPTH GOD DAMN.

Not a fighting game character, once again.

Evo japan was fun bros

based

Maybe you're overthinking it.

Rate my new void mixup.

bros, i've been away for a few months. is ae good? is marvel dead? is dbfz goober kusoge? did infil really win evo japan with juri?

it's technically on topic, the character is in some obscure jp doujin fighter. annoying, but whatever.

alright let's start discussing those juri/menat nerfs and those guile/abigail/chun li/rashid buffs

yes
yes
yes
yes

twitter.com/ET1120/status/957484675382956037

KoF is comfy and fun :3

My wife.

ae is good, marvel is dead, dbfz is goober kusoge, infil won with a top 5 character

youtube.com/watch?v=4DSSQVMzGyc

Xenoverse fags are defending autocombos as if their life is depending on it

>post picture of anime girl
>don't worry she's in some obscure doujin fighter
yeah, put up or shut up OP. prove your fucking garbage sniff OP is actually fighting game related

he got to silver bro

That last pic does seem comfy as fuck.

This game is really cool. I wish matches didn't take so long though.

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column/132209
>In Street Fighter V, with a few exceptions we used motion capture in order to create those motions. Before the motion capture actors could get to work though, we had to think about the type of move and what its properties would be. For that purpose, we drew images of the animation patterns to help. This time, I'd like to show you those some of those illustrations, and our featured character this time around is Ed.
I knew I wasn't crazy after seeing how off and stiff those animations look compared to previous SF games. They're pretty much going full-NRS when it comes to animations. That explains why Sakura's animations in particular are so bad.

Have fun nigga.

This is sad really

>I knew I wasn't crazy after seeing how off and stiff those animations look compared to previous SF games.
you're crazy, animations are a billion times better than SF4

did he win with juri or menat? i thought juri was beyond saving in jive

Get a life, loser.

most characters are animated very well in V. there are odd exceptions though like sakura and some of cammys moves. like how do you animate zeku that well then fuck up in other areas? maybe a result of outsourcing or a lack of collaboration on the animators doing each character.

>I knew I wasn't crazy after seeing how off and stiff those animations look compared to previous SF games
sf v animations are miles better than sf iv

The stiff animations were the ones in SFIV, they're fine for the most part in SFV.

can we have one thread without shit flinging and falseflags?

the national sport of england, truck fu

imagine doing this kind of shit for free
especially when nobody's even going to be playing dooberz in 2019 lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=bpb3zZQNocE

He went into the loser's bracket with Menat because he lost to Takeuchi's Rashid, then he beat Daigo's Guile with Menat, then he went to reset the bracket later against Takeuchi again with Juri where he won

Last two sets against Takeuchi starts at the 2:00:00 mark

Ono needs to leave Capcom behind and start working at Bandai with his best friend Harada

DBFZ doesn't feel like it was made for stick anyone else gonna switch to pad?

You capturds made a big fuss about muh numbers all the time, now it's the time to reap what you sow, bitches.

How, as a new player, am I supposed to find the right character for me when I'm bad and don't like anybody because I'm bad

Do you retards still jerk it to salescharts and numbers instead of just playing?
And even worse you still did not get over your obsession with your ex capcom.

youtube.com/watch?v=9crrvYpXJ4c

>bad game has bad reviews
>good game has good reviews

Who'd have possibly guessed??!?

NO NO NO NO NONONONONO WE HAD CLOSE TO 20K VIEWERS DURING EVO JAPAN WE WERE SO CLOSE TO BEATING DRAGONBALL NOOOOO!!!

play more

>stiff those animations look
the only bad animations in sf v are cammy's air throw and sakura's cr.mk and cr.lk

>You capturds made a big fuss about muh numbers all the time

imagine being this delusional while having capcom live inside your head rent free

Get a life.

I want Menats everything on my face

Play Nappa

I main Monodam!

i dont even play jive and im sure you dont even play fighing games enjoy this last you

Why does the announcer say menato in the nip version

agreed, the worse product getting better reviews because graphics is sad, specially since you know no one played enough DBFZ to give it a honest review yet

sfv ae reviewed better than dooberz though

I never understood what people mean by this, can you be more specific?

Funny how the wheels have turned, Capcucks making fun of guilty gear player for years and now that it's their turn to suffer the oppression they say numbers don't matter.

Reminder sniffposters are Evo champions

Is there a bigger fraud than Stormkubo?

Can anyone argue he made top 8 because he stepped up his game and not because his character is overbuffed?

Do it for HER

when are you even supposed to use the saibamen? it feels like every moment you aren't on relentless offense in this game is wasted

I want Menat to fuck me with her thighs.
Can't you extend the combo longer than that?

>The Virgin tunes
>The Chad metal

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZMkRX720o

Those sakura normals aren't bad when used in a string.

should have known it's a goober... we need some kermits up in here

BRING.HIM.BACK.ARC.

>doober uses OG sf v reviews because AE reviewed better than dbzf
sad...

>HER

>tfw opting out of Abigail matches

after a HKD or after cover with an assist

If nothing gameplay-wise works for you just pick the one who looks the coolest. And if that doesn't work out just pick the shoto.

s-STOP MAKING FUN OF MY GAME'S LOW NUMBERS
*sniffles*
I-IT'S OK WE HAVE A SOLID PLAYERBASE ANYWAY, WHO NEEDS CASUALS?

>late reply in last thread

Chun Li uses wing chun, no joke her SF3 onward pose is a real stance in that discipline. "Legs spaced wide with hand affixed or near the other with other poised as if beckoning your opponent towards you," Bruce Lee practiced it before he invented Jeet Kun Do and describes it as such in his book.

Did they fix the oneman netcode yet or did capcumslurpers just give up?

STREET
FIGHTER
EVO
CHAMPION
JURI

>metal
>chad

Also you're not bad, you just don't know how to play yet. Don't expect to win, just look for a character you feel good with.

IT'S NOT FAIR, CAPBROS... I THOUGHT JIVE WAS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME OF ALL TIME... HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Please just give me a Menat gf

I'd love to see someone try it in MMA or something, the stance doesn't seem very conducive for fighting.

>near the other elbow
oops

the goobers are shitposting again because nobody loves them and nobody plays their dead kusoge, heck even they themselves don't play it lmao

>carried by menat

It's easy to be the best at your genre when the other games are Skullgirls and Melty Blood
When Arc System Works woke up and spent 5 minutes throwing together a fighter, it was all over for Capcom.

Vegeta has amazing synergy with him from what I've played so far. You can get like 2.7k off of his overhead if you extend with Vegeta. If you do Trunk's optimal damage corner combo, Vegeta lets you finish with a hard knockdown. He's also great for giving you free flip mix ups. Trunks seems to be a really good character that can glue a team together because he's so well rounded and has an incredible assist. My current team is 21/Trunks/Vegeta and I'm loving it.

>/v/ becomes insufferable due to console war faggotry, low iq bait, and irrelevant discussion
>come to Veeky Forums couple years ago
>fun times with many gens, especially fgg when it started
>now /fgg/ is insufferable due to franchise war faggotry, low iq bait, and irrelevant disucssion
Is there a single decent place on the entire internet to discuss video games, specifically fighters?

So, how was EVO Japan? I only saw a bit of KoF.

Imagine what these people look like in real life.

yes find some friends and create an irc thats what I did

After hard kd, this is why you want to always confirm to 2H into high air series or failing that into the tackle special.
Yeah, you can forgo the second extend and use Vegeta assist to pick up after the first super instead but I haven't explored them fully yet.
I don't think vanish extends are worth it on this character unless it's some random hit you can't confirm otherwise.

r/Kappa

Goob loketest starting today! Pray for Jam buffs!

Honestly, what is there to discuss?