ITT: Historical figures for whom the phrase "Was it autism?" can legitimately be asked

ITT: Historical figures for whom the phrase "Was it autism?" can legitimately be asked.

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

adjectivespecies.com/2012/12/28/blood-toil-tears-and-fur/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did OP make this thread?

Was it autism?

Seriously this. It would make so much sense.

Pretty sure he was more of a psychopath.
>So a few thousand men died for nothing in an attempt to open another frontier, so what? Let's try the same thing again.

I always suspected this. His commitment to the cause, resistance to corruption and eventual neurotic breakdown are hard to explain with any other answer. Maybe some other personality disorder but he certainly wasn't right in the head.

And look at his goddamn face ffs

All the German ones

>His commitment to the cause, resistance to corruption
>he certainly wasn't right in the head.
I find it funny when neurotypicals admit that it's hard for them to not act selfishly and evilly.

I know what you mean, but you have to admit, the joke is on us.

I'm 28 and I only realised last year that language is mostly used as a power game and not to communicate truth. Better late than never.

Not even selfishly and evilly, Robespierre refused to tolerate anything short of pure virtue. In the words of Danton 'he simply can't fuck and money scares the hide off of him.'

There's being a good person and then there's that.

anti personality disorder

Danton was a corrupt asshole and shouldn't be believed.

can you think of another guy that when pressed to make the best plan possible to win the war does exactly that no matter how implausible it is and then when he get's lauded as the savior of germany he insists that it only was a branstorm?

face it, schlieffen was a grade A autist

He was a corrupt asshole but I think that that particular statement is probably pretty on point. It lines up with everything else I've found.

>implying Robespierre did ANYTHING wrong

Only correct answer in this thread

guy looks and acts like Sheldon from Big Bang theory

He was way too sociable to be an autist. He was probably a sociopath.

The best thing that Veeky Forums ever taught me was that Churchill was an autistic furry.

adjectivespecies.com/2012/12/28/blood-toil-tears-and-fur/

Confirmed:
Isaac Newton
Abraham Lincoln
Michelangelo

And Robespierre was staunchly incorruptible. IIRC he died with no debts and always lived modestly

What was wrong with Micahel Collins?

this

Ramsay Bolton was a major autist.

>being talented and humble means you are autistic

I don't think you know what that word means.

They are strikingly similar.

>This Napoleon dude definitly is the Antichrist

>I'd sooner burn down every city and farm West from Moscow, dooming millions of my civilians to starvation on the process, than agree to keep applying his trade agreement

yes, Napoleon was forced to invade because of the perfidious Tartar.