/ink/ - Splatoon General

Blue Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next JP Splatfest is Champion vs. Challenger! Playable 2/03 3pm JST – 2/04 3pm JST
Rapid Blaster Deco is available! Sub:suction bomb; Special: inkjet

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

ATTENTION: Callie Hugs are deadly to the uninitiated. You will be splatted on contact. Stay clear of this squid as she will attempt to hug you without warning.

Hoodrat is here!

woomy!

Yebby!

Only Marie is allowed hugs no exceptions.

That's because Marie is initiated and experienced.

It's also how Callie pays her half of the rent.

I suppose that because we're already a little bit into it, post /ink/ woomies and yebbies!

I want to be Callie.

But then you'd never meet Callie

Get to work!

You are all fucking reverting to underage faggots.

is anyone interested in some SR rounds?

I'd think that Marie would pay it and have to remind Callie to pay her share every month.

Mirrors exist

charger buff / dualies nerf fucking W H E N?

Sure create a room S.

nice
the room is up now

samefag

Faggot

This is reality for me.

Try again

You're the one posting constant racist and homophobic slurs and undoubtedly ban evading every time you post. Out of all the degenerate scum here, you're clearly the one that doesn't belong. Fuck off.

I just finished religious service

Fin

And you are the one dreaming about bestiality.

Squids aren't real dumbo.

Then how does real human semen get involved in any of the pictures?

I fucking hate being good at sniping because every time I have a few good games then half the lobby swaps to their snipers and they're total ass at it, and they always fucking end up on my team. 3 chargers and a splattershot vs a paint roller, aero, duallies and a forge pro. Everybody thinks they're fucking MLG overnight but all they do is fuck up my win streak. Fucking little kids.

yes it's turf war.

SR room open
3/4

I would post my embarrassing team wipe moment but I don't have the permission of all those who are in the clip.

Why are you staying in the same lobby long enough for that to happen to begin with?

There's no way Callie can maintain a budget. Marie pays it in full and has Callie compensate with hugs and other very important favors.

to hug me even tighter?
I can take it

No you can't

I'm glad the undercover brella is weak as fuck because the very concept of it is downright unfair

SR room
3/4

The concept of annoying fartgun is already done in multiple other weapons

What exactly is the best way to get chunks, equip upgraded 1star brand gear, use money ticket and pray? Normal tickets seem to halve the already nonexistant rates

Salmon run can get you some
Dunno if the tickets can do something about that

1 star gear + rank/league is the best way

If you booby trap the area around you with mines, you can 2 shot people with it

I want to plow Marie's squid cunt as she talks to Callie over the shellphone. Her wondering why she sounds so labored as my human penis slides further into her clam. And this whole time Callie knows something isn't right, Marie's late nights at Flounder Heights, the excuses, the growing apart. Not to mention her short temper. She can't call her on it. Nor would she, but she knows. And that doubt causes her to turn the Luna Blaster on herself. Because deep down she knows Marie is happier with me. Cap'n Cuttlefish would walk in on Callie at that defining moment, screaming "My granddaughter!! NO!!!" But it would be to late. The shot would blast her tiny head. No pain, only release. Cuttlefish would use splashdown, much like he is accustomed to, hoping it will fix everything like in ranked mode. But it won't. Not this time. The funeral would have a decent turnout. Mr. Grizz, his smart ass attitude still shining through even in the wake of this suicide. "I knew that Callie had a few screws loose" He would scoff as he looked down at her coffin at the bottom of Davy Jones' locker. A single tear rolling down his face. Mr. Grizz loved her. But he would never admit it. Of course Pearl, Marina, Sean and the rest of the gang would show. However, Marie and I wouldn't show. We'd be to busy fucking in the spot where Callie ended her pathetic life. All the while, joking about how beta she is. As she gave me her first blowjob, Marie said she didn't like oral, and never went down on Callie. But she would do it for me.

Yep, life in Inkopolis would be great.

SR
3/4

Wewmy

>203404984
>YouForgotTheFunny.gif

Is this pasta

would like to see her try

Fun fact: russians call gay men "goluboi", which is literally translated to blue. Thus, this is the fourth gay edition this week.

Fucking commies

Share my pain. /v/ is probably too enamored with Overwatch, Siege and PUBG to know what I'm talking about.

You'd be so much better if you bothered learning to aim.

Wait, the antifag user isn't here to post
But i've got his script:
REEE GET OUT FAGS I HATE YOU SOMETHING SOMETHING I'M PISSED AND GAYS MUST GET OUT BECAUSE I SAID SO REEEEEEEEEEE

Do it anyway faggot

salmon is too unreliable to give a shit about

SR 3/4
everyone is welcomed

Out of respect for those players, I will not. I won't betray their trust!

We seem to be doing alright with a random, excuse me for playing like crap. Haven't picked up Splat2 since the last splatfest.

I have a general idea of how to aim, though a big issue I have is
>Aim for the chest, too low
>Aim for the face, too high
angery.gif

ggs T
Im going to stop for a moment but I will comeback
thanks for playing

dont worry
you were doing a good job out there
I was warming up so I wasnt playing that good hehe
but yeah it has been a while since the last time we played together

>wave 3
>Connection Unstable
>left alone
>that's fine, I'm right next to the basket with the last egg I need
>can't move
>fucking salmonids keep moving
>pushed into water
>connection's back again lol

>Marie
>experienced
That went differently in my mind and thought Callie can be experienced too

You want to aim at their feet if you're using a spreadfire or inaccurate weapon to reduce spread. If you want to use a shooter and insist on using sticks then I'd, rather counterintuitively, advice you to choose something more precise so you can aim at center mass. Splash and Nzap will be right up your alley.
But learning motion controls is a better advice.

N-ZAP has that exact problem. I'm hitting their feet if I aim for the chest, but if I aim for the face I'm going well over their heads.

I can't land shots exactly where I want them.

Mike is that you

No, this is Patrick

maybe, just maybe it's because you're using shitty sticks. you might also have more than 3 embarrassing webms to brag about if you switched too

Just shoot straight. That's the best you can do without switching to the superior input scheme.
By the way, gun models do matter. Nzap is a very low-profile gun so its shots come out low too, whereas, say, Gals are tall and will hit higher up.

Being able to recolour gear when

>superior input scheme
Which feels more infuriating due to just how awkward you have to hold the controllers.

Even on the Wii I used the superior Gamecube controller whenever available.

>how awkward you have to hold the controllers.
stop being poor and buy the pro
and even default rack works

there's nothing awkward about any motion control set up desu. this guy is just a downy baby

>Turn the joycon rack like a steering wheel
>"Works"
Why can't I tilt it like it would feel normal to do?

Mmm? You got 4 whole ways to play and you can't find the one that works?
>split joycons
>grip
>Pro Controller (similar to the grip)
>handheld
The easiest way to figure out how it works is to think of it as a bus steering wheel. You turn it, not tilt.
Reset the camera in the most relaxed position and center yourself with the stick between encounters. Start with low sensitivity and rack it up as you get better.

dual joycons feel pretty shitty, just like wiimote

There's tons of people who think the motion controls feel normal. I don't understand what you're even comparing it to in terms of normality.

Because if you assign same effect to two axis of rotation at once it turns into an unresponsive clusterfuck.

hey dane i think your evil twin joined in

guys what if stickfag was just falseflag user cooking up the greatest ruse of all time to eternally bait /ink/? there surely can't be someone this retarded right?

This is a dot's thread now :^)

Talk about how good I'm playing

>Tiny midget controllers that work independently to control the same thing
>Steering wheel
>Spend 70$!
>Tilting the screen
:thinking: How are any of these good options?

Tilt up, point up. Tilt down, point down. Twist left, turn left. Twist right, turn right. Turning the controller like a steering wheel is unintuitive and overall difficult to use, and the lack of being able to use Y controls on the right stick (instead of having it be a toggleable option of on/off if you want) is a serious dealbreaker in my opinion.

I'm not falseflag, I've never insulted anybody on this thread. Not even Kier.

Dano kek

2nd reply decides what weapon i use with stick controls for the next 10 games. i want to feel stickfags suffering and autism

Fuck kier

im going to insult u stickboy
dumb stickfag

>Waah, Kier keeps bullying me
You deserve it

charger

e-liter

>Tiny midget controllers that work independently to control the same thing
But that's wrong user, only the right joycon is used for gyro controls.

Gold Aero

k

I know I deserve it, but I keep playing for fun

uh oh