/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2702

Underrated edition

>Recent News
Fire SR Zoi confirmed for incoming story event at the end of the month + chance to get one of the SR versions of previous zodiacs
Robomi event will be next Side Story
Story chapter 102-105 released
Shadowverse collab added to side stories
New unlocked EMP for several characters

>Promotions
Daily single gacha ticket starts 01/11 - 01/28
Double renown cap 01/25- 01/30

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/?? - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - ?? (old event rerun/What Makes the Sky Blue Part I rerun/something totally new?)
2/28 - 3/?? - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Auld_Lanxiety
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nigger thread
ew

ugly nignog

Light Daria!

>no rupie pluses
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

jj is a bro

Does anyone else here hate Vira?

Harvins are all ugly disgusting abortions, if all harvins were actual lolis this game would have been a lot better.

Daria getting BLACKED when?

Agreed

Just you

I think she's a young woman who needs to get over Katalina for the sake of her own happiness.

Fuck off arbtr

This desu, nobody deserves the suffering of having Kat as a lover.

host event raids

Wheres my bike?

I used to dislike her but she lets me survive easily in Ubaha HL so she's okay.

I don't deserve the suffering of not having Kat on my dick right fucking now

>she didn't have them already saved up from before reset

That's not what I meant. Katalina is a nice woman who's biggest flaw is she's filled with too much love for someone who will probably never return her emotions.

So Katalina is basically Vira, is what I'm saying.

Fucking user's mom in front of him!

host now

What? You mean Lyria?

cute!

Katalina is literally the most dense living entity in gbf's world.

557F2DA8

no

my insider in a certain gbfg crew says their 1 year anniversary is coming up soon and expects an implosion of members if they don't meet their goal next GW

especially since people have gotten used to just logging in everyday to appear 'active' while leeching and the captain will never ever kick

But I want to unga

What's the best place to drop the medallion from the event?

Post your favorite underrated SR char that will never ever get a SSR.

Kat will get raped by dragon dick when Vyrn turns into Baha.

Post logs

My SR wife

I've somehow fallen in love with Lily's toes!

Which crew?

Did you dislike her because she wasn't a good unit or because she's an annoying bitch? That's only an acceptable reason if you did former.

i want her to scratch my face with her toenails!

You fucking retard, when you reach HL you get an additional set of raids with an additional set of hosts chests to give you more fucking weapons for your grids. They aren't even hard so people will carry you no problem.

You're a fucking retard
People call you a retard because you're retarded
There are licensed medical professionals that can counsel you on coping with this in your daily life. Most schools, universities, and insurance plans will provide this free of charge, get help. You don't have to suffer alone

>tfw your /gbfg/ crew is over 2 years old already
Bunch of newshits

9E850946

>missed my reset cause I was looking for a jap crew
fucking hell

Wasn't cumshot made around the anniversary?

Dirt Helnar
Laguna! Free my dirt rosetta-wife!
RIP Feather, jasmine, teena, ladiva, gobu, anna, gayne, helnar, ferry, Eiren

9CF04A98

Do the bahamut sword and dagger end up pretty much the same? Anyone reason to pick one over the other if I don't care for the second race?

>there are still people who leave their dailies for until 10 minutes before reset

what does skybound even mean

wtf cumshot happiness is going to turn into cumshot sadness.....

Dagger: Humans, Erunes.
Sword: Humans, Cows.

You pick sword if you're going to play dirt.

It means "I'm a lazy piece of fucking garbage and I still get paid as a translator".

Sword has better stats and this is multiplied if you go for an ultima sword composition.

if you're still using a cosmo sword or dagger, then that. otherwise, yeah they're mostly the same

am I a big boy now?

>chance to get one of the SR versions of previous zodiacs
Explain this bullshit

You will care once you fill out your elements pool

9384C122

byskound

bound by skies

no, filthy torchblaster

Well, lass, it means "placeholder". Every single one of the [Skybound] titles have actual names in Japan. For example, [Skybound] Beatrix (Themed) is actually [Ultramarine Under a Freezing Sky] Beatrix (Themed).

For SR Monkey/sheep, which one's worth it? I don't have a clear spot for either of them so I can't choose

gbf.wiki/Auld_Lanxiety
Guess we just pick one to help us chase the bell

What's the deal with the Granblue Channel sidequests? Are they just based on chapters of the manga/comic or other jokes?

Excellent thread

>I-I know insider information, can't share names or logs though teehee!
Fuck off with your fake news.

What's the difference between Torch and Slime blasting? Torch giving slightly more XP?

whichever you think is cuter

It's not a chance to get then

how did you know

>raped
It'll be plenty consensual if you ask me. Same for Jeanne.

the monster and ap you use

No, it's cheaper in exchange for requiring much more damage to kill.

85B0D298
Last one for now

Just pick with your dick for whichever one makes a better skin for SSR.

wrong
torch cost you less ap, and gives you the mats for the exp & rp scrolls

They proably decided to just go with Skybound seeing how fucking long that title is. In japanese it's only 8 characters.

Jeanne would never defile Bahamut/Vyrn. Also, Dark Jeanne would just try to cut his dick off.

I did it, anons! I got a Luminiera Sword! I'm so thrilled! How many more do I need to be able to play Light now?

Wtf bros I loved a stuffed toy when I was kid that means I want to fuck it

>(You)
(You)

Thanks for the hosts.

But the original ones were all much shorter. OG Rosamia was Hex Knight, which isn't that much longer than Skybound. They could've also translated Ultramarine to something considerably shorter.

This is just laziness.

Not worth farming more, bro. Just gold bar that shit asap and ticket light De la fille.

I can't help but feel like I'm just going to waste mats uncapping the daggers, but I don't know what else to do anymore.

When will KMR give Monica and Elta their deserved SSRs?

This is monika VA? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Uncap one and move on

>magna water

Farm ancient auberons if you want it to be remotely viable.

I'm pretty sure (non-collab) SSRs are based on the character's power level and not something to """""""deserve"""""".

Doesn't really matter if some were much shorter if some are extremely long, but yeah it really is just them taking a shortcut and not trying to find alternatives for long titles.

>AA meme
lol

Now that I think about it, I've never seen KMR without that stupid smirk on his face. Does anyone have any picture of KMR not smirking?

Arcarum is fucking out of control. Each stage has 500 monsters

Just GZ it

He looks like he's going out of his way to fuck with us.

>ticket light De la fille
But she was my first SSR, I got her when I started! She's really good for me indeed!