/fhg/ - For Honor General

Sweaty fem gladiator is sexy! SEXY! Edition
Previous Thread:>Season 5 Trailer
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 5 Age of Wolves - Dedicated Servers, Hero Updates, New Mode | Ubisoft [US]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0RNc7Ya5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fem glad has nice feet too

from the previous one, how pissed would you be if you were the conq?

I hereby claim this thread for the Blackstone Legion. No sheep allowed.

>how did I live
wood has better friction on stone than plate armor

Reposting my lawbie ideas:
>remove shove on block from neutral
>give him an all guard stance, could be timed like aramushas, but lasts a good bit longer.
From the all guard stance he can: >shove from blocked attacks, works like current shove on block that you all love
>use long arm
>heavy attack that has armor, can be feinted
Thoughts?

pretty tbqh.

IMO this is better
>remove shove on block altogether
>hyper armor heavies
>speed up shove from neutral
>bombs cannot be chained together, once you use on kind of bomb the others go on 10 second cooldown.

I forgot to mention, make shove guarantee a light.

“Wow you made him a actual counter attacker with hybridness of a vanguard and heavy! Pic related for you” - Forhonor fight team Dev
>let’s be real, they won’t use these ok ideas sadly

What's the most damage a single hit can do if we include feats and gear stats?
Not including instant kill attacks like shug hug and plunge attacks.

>more shoveshit
how about letting him use his poleaxe beyond just using it to fucking push people?

>Remove bomb feats, bomb shitters give real LB mains a bad name
>Gains armor on heavies at the apex of the swing (so you can know him out of the startup but only with proper timing)
>Can hold Back on chain heavy finishers to modify them into skewers (like Glad) and can additionally chain from there with a throw(skewers have no armor)
>Shove on block now needs to be timed like a deflect, right before the attack lands instead of a generous window afterwards
>Heavies can be soft feinted into Long Arm
Too OP?

It'd have to be something like

>Warden has lowest def possible
>also has lowest Debuff resistance possible
>uses Come at me
>Warden is affected by Kensei debuff, Fear Itself from Zerker, and Zerker's Doom Banner, Raider Debuff
>struck by revenge shug charged top heavy
>shug has max revenge attack gear
>shug is buffed by Raider buff

Trying to think of anything else. It'd require Warden on one team, Kensei, Shugoki, Raider, & Berserker.

I'm open to test this with anyone here if they want.

its one of the biggest and heaviest weapons in the game
he should get some sort of displacement or stagger of off hitting someone with it

or maybe his heavies cant be parried and block damage is like 3 times the normal block damage but slow

I could be wrong about Shug come to think, would a buffed Zerker do more damage with top heavy finisher?

*soon to be unblockable top heavy finisher

Shug charged heavy is 60 I think, Zerk top heavy finisher is 55.

>slowest attack in the game
>parried 100 of the time unless comboed off a wall or otg

Right, just thought more of it though. Actually kind of interested in it. Here is the scenario I have now.

>Victim
Warden
>Warden has lowest possible defense & debuff resistance

>Attacker
Berserker
>Berserker has max possible revenge attack gear

>Buffers/Debuffers
Raider, Kensei, Warden

>Victim Warden afflicted with the following:
Raider's Marked For Death, Kensei's Chilling Stare, Berserker's Doom Banner & Fear Itself.

>Berserker is buffed by the following:
His own Fury, Raider's Battle Cry, Warden's Inspire & Morale Boost.

>How it goes down
Zerker gets revenge, he's buffed up, procs revenge an fucking decimates the Warden.

Now, just to be sure, does anyone know if buffs affect revenge? If they do not then it'd just be revengeless & zerker would run max attack gear.

Not sure about how revenge will affect things, but I had another concern.
Are we sure doombanner and fear itself from the zerker will stack? I thought they made it so that each player can only apply one debuff at a time.

I'm not completely what the rules for stacking buffs and debuffs are anymore really. I just remember there being a patch a few months ago.
I know that a debuff to an opponents defence and a buff to your attack will stack, and I think AoE debuffs and single target debuffs stack.
But will chilling stare, doom banner and fear itself stack?
Or will morale booster, rally, fury and battlecry stack?
And just to make sure, the same debuff/buff from two different characters won't stack right? Like two assassins both using fear itself won't apply twice.

I meant inspire, not rally when I was listing off buffs btw.

BLOOD

>elimination is still full of assassins and lawfaggots that can disengage and get free boosts whenever they want
no wonder this gamemode is still dead lmao

>tfw only player left EU wide still rocking the lakeside color in team modes

I might ask around places that know more about the game than here and see what I can find out.

Terrible edition. Disgusting

>Come back to For Honor after a couple months out of boredom
>4v4 modes say "very high activity"
>Sit in queue for 15 minutes with open NAT
>Alt-f4

shit webm user here back again having fun losing my mind fucking kill me
best results i got so far:
WebM for Bakas (github version, older than the newest one from git.gud, cause new one rapes quality for some reason even more, i dont fucking even)

always put video in and out times (in trim), cause if you don't it defaults to really low bitrate sometimes, and even though the file is 3mb it looks like shit, so check the bitrates when its encoding

size limit: 2,9 (cuts the end of the video sometimes)
enable high quality: yes
threads: 1
2pass encoding: yes (1 pass encoding makes static elements look better but blurs the action, 2pass makes action look better)
adding -r 24 for framerate
-crf 15*

problems:
encoding long videos (30sec) ffmpeg refuses to go below 2k bitrate sometimes, you have to crop, reduce framerate, resolution, etc
changing resolution rapes the quality for some reason on long videos, but increases contrast?.. cant figure out why. works better on shorter videos
*changing -crf doesnt do anything (on target 30sec video at least, im guessing because of the length and low bitrate), but removing it reduces quality for some reason. probably best to put it to low, so when it has the room it improves the video

thus i am giving up on figuring anything else out and declare myself free to embrace sweet bosom of death in all her glory with my face

>Come back after a few months
>Get instant games
idk maybe don't live in australia user

yea, I'm under the impression that the user whining lives in Australia, sucks to suck.

Fucking ledges man, how do they work.

I stopped playing a month after gladiator was released and just updated the game. Can someone give me a quick rundown? Has anything been nerfed to shit and are assassins still broken?

Another idea to add onto this. Inputting dodge forward and heavy makes him do the impaling charge. They could even give it armor.

Annual reminder about the banner bearer.

happening on my machine too. I think tribute's matchmaking is just fucked or something

Anybody here playing from South America? This is on sale right now and I was thinking on picking it up but its probably dead here and Im not sure how good the mm is with the rest of the world.

I live in LA, senpai.

What was added is the following
>Chip damage increased to 18% across all modes
>When OOS[out of stamina] you can no longer stop light chains. Meaning you can finally eat an Orochi light combo that isn’t a top light and it won’t be stopped.
>rolling now costs 50% stamina, and no longer gurantees a block animation after it. Meaning you can no longer spam rolls and get a free block after the iframes of animation are done
>health no longer regens on any character at critical health situations
>all unblockable attacks and unblockable bashes feed revenge in modes that allow revenge(yes shoulder, bash kicks and unblockable attacks feed revenge.)
>unlock “tech” [gltich] is no longer easily performed or simply no longer is viable for most heroes
>zone flicker is patched and no longer appears
>zone of raider on GB[guard break], crushing counter for warden are no longer parry-able by assassins
>revenge builds no longer exist (meaning this isn’t season 1 tier damage since gear doesn’t amplify revenge strength)
COMING SOON
>dedicated servers come in season 5 (watch the video in the OP or YouTube seasonV forhonor)
>parry changes in season 5
>major updates to conq and kensei, buffs and changes to zerk/nobu/Highlander

Assassins are only OP due to lag and back dodging, which will be addressed now that we will get proper lag compensation.

>parry changes
W H A T

Tis a mistery

thanks a lot my man

Getting your light attack parried won't leave you vulnerable for longer anymore. Same exact amount of time as a heavy getting parried

also guardbreak is no longer guaranteed off a parry

does this truly make AD MORTEM useless now?

that's not confirmed. I don't think they have confirmed that will be implemented at least, they tested it. There probably will be other changes.

If those are the parry changes then lawbringer actually gets better - guaranteed light off of any parry where other classes won't necessarily be gauranteed anything, etc.

I know it's probably not coming but I hope to god they don't go through with this. Parrying lights is hard and should be rewarded.
If anything they should make heavy parries punish for less since attacking is a fucking death sentence in this game.

>No rework for Warlord

Warlord is fine tho

Literally none of those parry changes are confirmed. What was confirmed by Roman is that a form of change will come this season when he said so last season. Why else would they update the animation/effect when parrying a light(gives a white flash) and when a heavy attack hits it creates reddish sparks

I'll have two of what user's drinking

so killing a light character will be impossible then... should i just uninstall right now?

he just needs his passive feats reworked, that's it

No. Sine no of those proposed ideas are confirmed what so ever. Otherwise they wouldn’t have waited this long and released minor fight updates instead of the parry changes

Staff user when?

fist user when

This year

whats wrong with his passives, i think they're sick

But user, we already have enough fist users.

>You fags need to learn how to make threads.
I'm at work and you can't even link the Season 5 trailer right. You had one job user. One. Job.

like whom

Everyone relevant that isn’t Future Trunks

If that was me, my hero would've taken a few steps more to the abyss. Ledging is some janky shit when you don't expect to be ledged but you get sucked into a pitfall or doesn't work when people stop midway by chance.

Centurion?

they're retarded OP. warlord is raid boss tier in team modes and it's broken as fuck

I unironically miss fighting Raid boss Warlord.

>give him quicker animation on forward shove
>remove shove on block
>give armor in his heavies
Problem solved. No need for soft feint, we don't want another shaman.

Deadly is shit. Speed revive is a much better choice in dominion and deathmatch while Rush is better for Tribute.

Flesh wound is also shit. Juggernaut does it's job for much longer while giving him armor on everything. It's combos with speed revive into giving warlord a mock protected revive

Tough as nails is good, yes. It turns him into what the heavies should be

And in most situations fire flask is a better choice than auto revive. Same goes for Regenerate in Tribute

tbf all heroes should have soft into GB on heavies.

>post pic and filename related to fh

Thanks user, I'll keep this in mind. I really like Jug on aramusha since he can close a gap quickly between a dying teammate or a point that's about to be taken. His fast dodges in a fight can alleviate the slowed pace.

this worth getting now? thinking about picking it up on the humblebundle sale

Free weekend in 1 week. Hold your child swimmers before letting them go in a humble bundle sock. Unless that sock is a better deal then 60% at free weekend(list price is what I mean)

yeas, season 5 is coming soon bringing a lot of reworks and updates and some sort of new training mode

It's 69% off for me, 18.35.

its on the humble bundle?

Humble bundle sock it is user. Blow it.
Season 5 brings a traing mode, no new heroes so everyone has a chance to try them out. Dedicated servers so no more disconnecting finally

In the humblebundle store.
Deal is for 59% but I have a discount for an extra 10%.

Should I consider getting the season pass?

saves you the time and effort of grinding out steel for all the dlc heroes each one along with orders would take about two weeks of steel saving to unlock

I got mine from Uplay at 24 dollars. So no. That deal is probably the most rare to get so I’d recommend not, but if you absolutely don’t like grinding for a new hero(base heroes are all 500 steel, so no grind for them) that is 15k then I guess sure. Otherwise you are fine without it.

thank you for the help

Yeah. Get used to heroes and rep up for the upcoming season 5. You might wanna try the ones that arebeing reworked by feb 15 or try the other heroes; just make sure they're at a good enough rep. I recommend beating story mode for steel, crates and other goodies.

I second playing through the campaign as a tutorial on a variety of heroes, a bunch of steel, and being introduced to the true heroes of For Honor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl0RNc7Ya5c

>That angry semi black metal guitar
>That everything

I quite like desu, it does give a distinct feeling of build up and rising above others that they want to go with this season

I was wondering when someone would upload this. Good shit. I hope this song is the new sortie music for the pre-game.

Who was the brave Shugoki who told Apollyon off, what is his story?

When do i start opening loot boxes?

He was one of few Daimyo who wasn't a war criminal and was loyal to the Emperor. Ergo he wasn't needed for Apollyon's plan.

Rep 7 if you're feeling lucky, rep 8 if you want guaranteed highest quality.

>guard duty on top point
>all alone while the enemy is being routed
>enemy is breaking
>cent goes up to me
>attempt for end game
>sapped controller batteries in the middle of the fight
>ohshit.jpg
>team arrives just in time to save my ass
>quickly go on keyboard for the first time to finish off where I started
That was possibly one of the best team saves I've had. It would be a clinch match if the enemy had as many points as we did but they could've made the comeback if I had died right there.

I just assume he's loyal to the emperor because of his position or maybe he was a relative to the crown. All the other daimyo were corrupted.

t. tru3ta1ent

Rep 8. I never end up keeping my heroic and epics wins from rep 3-7. You wanna aim for the gear that have positives and negatives listed at OP >Gear Stat Help. If your hero looks like he ended up looking retarded by mixing up bad looking gear then you can always try to change the look but it can be a waste of steel if you really don't care.

>joining random dom matches gets me into sentinel 50% of the time
>check the map vote after one match
>sentinel with 3 votes
>tfw I fucking hate sentinel
why do others like it so much?

i'll take sentinel over fucking forge or sanctuary bridge any day of the week

Forge sucks but fuck you Sanctuary Bridge is great.

There is a simple pleasure to LB's GB on the smaller assassin classes.
Nothing quite like grabbing hold of their entire face.

>start playing Shugoki
>run rocksteady
>angry as fuck centurions everywhere
This is amazing