Play Weiss

BASED OP

See me in dooberz PC EU if you dare fighting the top 200 player Brick

SNIIII-
wait what?!!!

GOKU ALWAYS WINS BABY

*sniffs*

I hope you all enjoy your fighting games today

what are your graphical settings for dbzf?

>Vegeta's very own Kamehameha
>only ever uses it once
>Final Flash and Big Bang Attack are also considered his signature moves
>only ever used them once as well

>Woke up
>This still happened

Feels great man.

You should know by now that if they don't include region they mean usa

Remember only frauds play Adult Son Goku

Frankfurt

What's your dooberID

Well I mean he's used Final Flash a few times now with Super

someone join, ftlog

please, 8675

Capcom fucking blows anyways, they haven't made a good fighting game in forever. Just one blunder after another. Not much of a challenge here.

When will dbfz add a female black sniff like Menat? No blacc sniff no buy.

Wut?

If you play Goku Black, you aren't getting a runback. Sorry. Just how it is.

what region

>Signature moves are all just beams that are coloured differently
How did Dragon Ball not only not die during Z but somehow create even worse garbage that's still successful?

usa

>GOKU ALWAYS WINS
Goku hasn't won a single main villain fight ever since Super started

Do xbox one sticks work on PC? What about PS4 sticks?

Blue Vegeta uses it

yes and yes

You don't always have to be the best just the first.

He killed Frieza though

i mean, it's primarily made for young boys. as long as it looks cool who gives a fuck

im on ps4

So when am I streaming a DBFZ lobby for /fgg/?

maybe you can give him that one, even though he lost and they had to rewind time and then he had to kill steal Vegeta

are u memeing me

Brick, why is pesto so fucking godlike ?

Apologize.

why would i meme you about that? sticks are just controllers, PC is compatible with both controllers

what a milf

I'm sorry you're so washed up you can't beat a 09er with a broken piece of shit of a character.

>Doobers has more peak players than all other fighting games on Steam combined
The absolute fucking state of the genre

Post your 2018 EVO Japan champion

These people DC fast

I will post my 2017 EVO champion instead.

So how long until Dragonball Faggot Z players leave here? Getting real tired of their shit.

Antiairing is cheating.

post cfn

shutup bitch

>Redditration wins EVO Japan and EVO USA

>Daigo Umehara defeats Tokido 3-0

Has /fgg/appa ever been so humiliated since its inception?

Post 10s of you playing a fighting game

It's just the server that's literal shit. I've been fighting people I know and I'm sure they aren't just RQing on me, but we keep dropping.

Oh I read that as geographical since you need to change those to be able to play private lobbies

Dunno don't remember, I think I set it to low but I don't think it's necessary but it works so I'll just keep it like that

Who should I pair with Buu and Nappa?

MenaRD got blown the fuck out by a japanese unga and cried on stream

/fgg/ in shambles

Why are there so many Guiles in ranked

waiting for people to join SF5 battle lounge, password 8675.

REGION USA

come on down. I'll start a stream if enough people come.

He's tier 1, arguably tier S?
He's stupid strong

It's a ranked match, not "a casual match with your waifu"

Can't you v-skill through their booms?

guile nerf when

remember the days in SFV before Guile was released
those were good times

easy wins for doing no work

He's probably in /v/ complaining about how unfair the game is right now.

Most people don't need the low tier option select.

I think I like the methodology behind Smash Bros and FighterZ's controls more than most other fighting games.
I like that there's a universal control scheme, but then every character still has a unique and varied moveset and their own combos like what you'd see in any other fighting game.

Anyone else feel the same way? I'm starting to like it more.

I really wanted takeuchi to win, i feel depressed today

urien nerf when

How the FUCK are you supposed to do this? I've had less trouble with combo trials in USFIV than this bullshit. This is why GG stays in obscurity you fucking morons, you have this stupid high execution barrier with a hundred billion things to memorize all while being forced to memorize1f link combos. This is fucking Japanese paradise, since it's just rote memorization

Tekken has that too.

>Wanting a Rashid player to win

Listen I like John also, but Rashid can go eat a bag of dicks with his broken fucking VT2

Anyone preorder Dissidia?

no

Man after doing loads of royal guard practice and bat within/moon parries I forget that there are people who actually have trouble with frame perfect inputs

>"JUST!"
glad to know guilty gear has some self awareness

Out of curiosity (not playing it atm) but what stick layout are people using for DBZ? Seems like Marvel or Persona layout would work best.

>I like that there's a universal control scheme, but then every character still has a unique and varied moveset and their own combos
Yeah that's every fighting game ever.

18's level 3 is busted

So what is the key to becoming a lab monster? I don't give a shit about being good in actual matches, but I want to do cool combos like desk, but I'ma total brianlet when it comes tot he process of actually figuring out combos? Do niggas just test every possible thing that can combo?

I can understand that, but I don't understand how you are supposed to find out what works once things like hitstun decay factor in. For example, the doom infinite in UMVC3. I know the TAC resets the decay, but if you attempt a light instead of a medium (at certain parts of the combo) the combo drops immediately. How do the players who find this stuff out know what works, and what doesn't?

Are there any good anime games that aren't DBFZ or as hard as BB and Guilty Gear that also have some audience?

good one

>Are there any good anime games (...) that also have some audience?
No silly. But try UNIEL, it's fun.

You have to be really good at doing combos to begin with. Once you have great execution then you go into the lab and start testing what goes together, but if your execution is shit already you wouldn't be able to chain attacks to make those combos anyways so you won't be able to tell if you are just shit at execution or it doesn't actually combo.

It's not even "frame perfect" as goobers may lead you to believe.

JUST!

no

>evil clone version of main character with cooler moves
>tons of options
>easy to hit confirm super
>beam assist = best assist
You're crazy if you didn't think online would be overrun with Blacks.

If it's not even frame perfect then he has even less of an excuse

Are there more players on PC in Dragon Ball FighterZ? Because this might be a coincidence but I'm getting matches much faster on PC.

This is why I only play low execution characters. What the fuck is the point of playing characters like C.Viper when all the shit needs to be done at autism level perfect to be viable?

And none of them are getting the runback.

Regular v-skill only nullifies projectiles and has a million years of recovery on it. Charged v-skill does go through booms but to catch Guile with it you would have to be charging for like 30 frames beforehand since he's got so little recovery on boom and you'll just get jumped in on for trying. Ed's only real option is to nullify projectiles with spark and hope to god he doesn't use v-skill booms, walk him to the corner, and pop VT1 as soon as you're able. It's a very tough matchup where the Guile gets a ton of mileage for incredibly easy and safe play.

Matchmaking is kinda fucked in all versions, they are working on it.

Is there a consistent way to fuck people up who super dash you when you're in mid-air? experimenting with beerus here trying to deal with it and you have to react extremely early compared to when you're on the ground.

>It's a very tough matchup where the Guile gets a ton of mileage for incredibly easy and safe play
Sounds like every Guile matchup lmao

This but unironically. Deejay in IV, Mika in V.

>non-virgin OP image for once
Nice.